BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Shandré P.
Cape Town, Western Cape
This product is absolutely amazing!! Really volumises your lashes , feels amazing on your lashes and makes them stand out . Perfect for every occassion to finish off your look
Emilio L.
Yokine, WA
I love how lightweight this mascara is, I have really long fine lashes, and find most products tend to clump. This gives me lovely feathery lashes just to my liking. Definitely leaves a tint behind. It's not waterproof, and can leave under eye stains that make me look like I've not slept in a month. Overall however, it's a good product, and I will continue using it until something better comes along.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm giving this mascara 4 stars even though I did not find that it tinted my very blonde lashes at all. It is however a ver nice mascara. It doesn't go on clumpy, I didn't find that it smudged too easily and it just applied nicely over all. It didn't tint my lashes but I only wore it all day for three days - maybe I need to wear it more...otherwise though a nice mascara.
Megan C.
I would use this mascara as a daily mascara as it makes my lashes look good, but it does not dye or tint your lashes. I have blonde lashes that are barely visible without mascara. I thought this would be perfect for me because I would like to go a day without mascara and still look like I have lashes but this product does not work for that. Don't purchase if you're hoping for tinted lashes.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, RI
I really liked the idea of a mascara that would also tint your lashes. I'm naturally blonde and have light eyelashes which I usually get professionally tinted. After using this for a few weeks I have definitely noticed my lashes getting darker - love it. However: I do find it a bit drier than I would have liked and it does flake off sometimes at the end of a long day.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
I have blonde lashes and I hate them!!! Used this product for 2 weeks and i do notice a tint to my lashes!!!! I have sensitive eyes and it did irritate my eyes once but since then haven't had that issue. The wand is easy to work with and makes my lashes look voluminous. Wish they would make this in waterproof!!
Get it girls!!!
Oana M.
bucharest
I don't know whether this was a bad batch or it's a common problem but mine started to have lumps after using it a couple of times. Also it is supposed to darken your lashes, it did not work for me although I have light coloured lashes.
I don't recommend it and I would never buy this again.
Delyth E.
My lashes are naturally dark so it is hard to say whether or not this mascara tinted them, but the formula is great. Not too thick or clumpy, I have used this all month as an everyday mascara. Easy to apply and does not smudge or flake on me. Overall I recommend this product, even if the tinting is a bit of a gimmick.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
This product did not really work well for me. I've used this for about a month now and I wanted to give it time but it just did not work for me. It didn't volumise my lashes and seems like I'm not wearing mascara at all whenever I use this! A bit disappointed.
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth, ON
I really wanted to love this mascara but it did not ring my eye lashes at all. I used it everyday for 3 months and absolutely nothing! Other than that I like the wand and it is extremely easy to apply even to the bottom lashes. If yu actually want your lashes tinted I would buy something else.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes