BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Hazel  M.
Great mascara, it not only gives you volume but length too. It's an all-around good everyday mascara. The only issue I had is that it tends to melt and clog up a little when left in a stuffed makeup bag or in a warm area. So I would suggest leaving it out in open air, on your desk or in an open makeup box.
Louise W.
This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm giving this mascara 4 stars even though I did not find that it tinted my very blonde lashes at all. It is however a ver nice mascara. It doesn't go on clumpy, I didn't find that it smudged too easily and it just applied nicely over all. It didn't tint my lashes but I only wore it all day for three days - maybe I need to wear it more...otherwise though a nice mascara.
Emilio L.
Yokine, WA
I love how lightweight this mascara is, I have really long fine lashes, and find most products tend to clump. This gives me lovely feathery lashes just to my liking. Definitely leaves a tint behind. It's not waterproof, and can leave under eye stains that make me look like I've not slept in a month. Overall however, it's a good product, and I will continue using it until something better comes along.
Samantha P.
I love this mascara! It makes your lashes look very natural! It makes my lashes look really good!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
This product did not really work well for me. I've used this for about a month now and I wanted to give it time but it just did not work for me. It didn't volumise my lashes and seems like I'm not wearing mascara at all whenever I use this! A bit disappointed.
Delyth E.
My lashes are naturally dark so it is hard to say whether or not this mascara tinted them, but the formula is great. Not too thick or clumpy, I have used this all month as an everyday mascara. Easy to apply and does not smudge or flake on me. Overall I recommend this product, even if the tinting is a bit of a gimmick.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is e great mascara for this price and for a drugstore product .
It is my second Best mascara and i deffenetly recommend It 100% .
It isn't clumpy .
It gives volume and length.
I simply love this one and you shoul buy It too 😘😍
ambra s.
scutary
Beauty Junkie Expert
its quite good and has a very dark formula but from all the rimmel mascaras that i've used this one doesnt give the perfect volume and length
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this mascara as a daily mascara as it makes my lashes look good, but it does not dye or tint your lashes. I have blonde lashes that are barely visible without mascara. I thought this would be perfect for me because I would like to go a day without mascara and still look like I have lashes but this product does not work for that. Don't purchase if you're hoping for tinted lashes.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?