BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Beth O.
Sheffield, Derbyshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super affordable! Really great product easy to apply and looks amazing! Gives length and volume and makes your eyes really stand out! Definitely recommend
ambra s.
scutary
Beauty Junkie Expert
its quite good and has a very dark formula but from all the rimmel mascaras that i've used this one doesnt give the perfect volume and length
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este rimel, además de l'oreal ojalá lo tuviera, yo el rímel es lo que mas me pongo, me encanta tener las pestañas bien marcadas
jennyffer kelly d.
79108160
uma pode me dizer se realmente esse produto é bom estou muito na duvida e nao gostaria de comprar sem ter nenhuma certeza
Sofia S.
Es una linda máscara, pero deja las pestañas muy cargadas y no se ve nada natural el resultado de esta máscara
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for me. It made my eyes water and it made my eyelashes sink, and didn't hold a curl. I've only used it 3 times and I haven't liked it. I don't like how it looks on my lashes either.
Sobia M.
These make the lashes look wonderful it's very affordable and they makes lashes look absolutely flawlessly natural I use this product when I go out I believe these are really worth ever penny and i would totally repurchase this item.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blonde lashes and I hate them!!! Used this product for 2 weeks and i do notice a tint to my lashes!!!! I have sensitive eyes and it did irritate my eyes once but since then haven't had that issue. The wand is easy to work with and makes my lashes look voluminous. Wish they would make this in waterproof!!
Get it girls!!!
Daria S.
Quart de Poblet
Me encanta, separa muy bien mis pestañas, no las deja pesadas, da un volumen bonito y natural
Roo B.
Tucuman
Por qué no cinco estrellas, así en cuanto a precio un poco caro para una farmacia y se transfiere a bajar la tapa después de algunas horas de que lo lleva Odio tener ojos de mapache, y también que no deja un latigazo súper dramático es muy discreta, incluso después de la aplicación de tres capas . No estoy tan seguro que hace lo que dice, pero con la oscuridad o voluntad😠😠😉
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?