New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Kyrie F.
Being a blonde lashes lass, the tinting effect called out to me. Unfortunately, after months of use, I see no real diffence. That being said it's one of my fav mascaras. It separates, lengthens and adds volume beautifully. Like most mascaras it can get clumpy if too heavily applied but I highly recommend
ghid a.
The packaging is nice it looks dramatic, serious, and sexy! What is sexier than a combination of black and pink! I really like the brush since it gives a natural thick and long shape to the lashes. It spreads the prodct evenly so lashes dont stick.
May R.
Fareham, Hampshire
Awful! If your eyes water in the slightest the eyelash dye/mascara runs straight in to your eyes and it's so painful! If you have hay fever or even slightly sensitive eyes stay away! I haven't been able to wear any mascara for 3 days as one of my eyes has had such a bad reaction
Kahlia M.
A great mascara, I especially love the wand it goes on evenly and does not clump. It lasts all day and does not smudge around my eyes. It's fast drying and it adds a lot of volume to my lashes. I love it!
Dorianny M.
El Tigre
I really love this eyelash mascara leaves my eyelashes triple its size, which I love since I practically do not have eyelashes beautiful presentation, water resistant or at least I did not run, excellent product
Beth N.
I can't stand this mascara! The idea of tinting your eyelashes is great but when removing your make up this literally stains the skin around your eyes creating the look of dark circles. Awful awful awful
Hanine D.
Well, i adore this mascara! it's my all time favourite for everyday, i always keep it in my purse, it seperates the lashes and gives really nice vollume! higtly recomand🤓😁
Lauren S.
Not very good! Only a couple uses and I don't really like it. Not really good value. If you don't like super expensive masacara this is good but not the best bang for your buck.
Louise W.
This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried.
Sophie W.
Newpoet, Essex
I normally love rimmel but was really disappointed by this. Just didn't like the brush hated the feel of it going on and didn't on well at all. I wouldn't buy this again.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes