BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Terri-Ann D.
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth , ON
I really wanted to love this mascara but it did not ring my eye lashes at all. I used it everyday for 3 months and absolutely nothing! Other than that I like the wand and it is extremely easy to apply even to the bottom lashes. If yu actually want your lashes tinted I would buy something else.
Jessica 👀.
Jessica 👀.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mascara in the past and I've got to say it really is true that it works miracles. It's an amazing price and I've bought this every time. It lasts me all day when I'm at work and I never have had to put more on during the day. I would recommend this mascara to people who have short and curly eyelashes
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Whitehorse
I love Rommel London mascaras! I like this one in particular because I prefer volume over length and it definitely gets the job done! I buy mine at my local drugstore and I love the packaging because I am a bit of a girly girl and I would definitely recommend people go and pick this up if they can!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Northfield, Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara, great volume not clumpy. Lashes looked amazing separated thicker and longer! I think I have finally found my mascara, really would recommend! Great price I paid 6.99 considering I have paid triple for others that haven't looked half as good as this I will definitely be buying again!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this mascara as it adds lots of volume and length to my lashes. I often have an issue with clumping when it comes to mascaras, but this one separates my lashes and doesn't make them look clumpy whatsoever. It is also really affordable so it isn't going to break the bank:)
ghid a.
ghid a.
Beirut,Hamra
The packaging is nice it looks dramatic, serious, and sexy! What is sexier than a combination of black and pink! I really like the brush since it gives a natural thick and long shape to the lashes. It spreads the prodct evenly so lashes dont stick.
Kyrie F.
Kyrie F.
Catford, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a blonde lashes lass, the tinting effect called out to me. Unfortunately, after months of use, I see no real diffence. That being said it's one of my fav mascaras. It separates, lengthens and adds volume beautifully. Like most mascaras it can get clumpy if too heavily applied but I highly recommend
Anabeth C.
Anabeth C.
good product, but for people with sensitivity in the eyes can be any bad choice, in general is very complete product with some necesary reforms, good efect, good duration, i really like that, except for what i already mention , thanks!
May R.
May R.
Fareham, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful! If your eyes water in the slightest the eyelash dye/mascara runs straight in to your eyes and it's so painful! If you have hay fever or even slightly sensitive eyes stay away! I haven't been able to wear any mascara for 3 days as one of my eyes has had such a bad reaction
Ellie Marie B.
Ellie Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives my eyelashes a outstanding look I brought mine from a drug store near by and it works amazingly It could not be any easier to apply it's so soft and genital in your lashes and makes them amazingly thick and not clumpy at all as soon as I run out of the one I have now I will definitely be getting more
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?