BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Sobia M.
Sobia M.
These make the lashes look wonderful it's very affordable and they makes lashes look absolutely flawlessly natural I use this product when I go out I believe these are really worth ever penny and i would totally repurchase this item.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is e great mascara for this price and for a drugstore product .
It is my second Best mascara and i deffenetly recommend It 100% .
It isn't clumpy .
It gives volume and length.
I simply love this one and you shoul buy It too 😘😍
Amy A.
Amy A.
When I first got this to be honest I thought I wouldn't see a difference but after two weeks of using this masara only my eye lashes have became so much thicker!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I love this mascara! It makes your lashes look very natural! It makes my lashes look really good!
Daria S.
Daria S.
Quart de Poblet
Me encanta, separa muy bien mis pestañas, no las deja pesadas, da un volumen bonito y natural
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Amazing mascara! I love it. Only used it few times. My lashes are great! Great buy
Hila B.
Hila B.
Love the mascara for your lashes and as well I use it to shape my brows in place
Yoli S.
Yoli S.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sale Rimmel Mascara. Is it as good as the Curling Mascara? No. The brush is a big plastic Teddy Bear type and it advertises it volumizes and lengthens. Well, it lengthens but it sure doesn't volumize. You get thin, longer lashes and the brush is hard to get into the corners of the eyes. I have large eyes and it wasn't easy--if you have small eyes or narrow eyes, pass on this one. Lovely rose-gold or bronze case, looks good, non-irritating formula but just doesn't deliver much.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Worthing, West sussex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good but although it is not my favourite. The mascara does the job although it does not give enough volume like it says it does. The brush is thin and I think this mascara works better on the lower lash line. If you try to add more volume to your lashes they will result in getting clumpy and stuck together. Overall I would recommend this product for a natural (non bold) look.
Nicola A.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives a great bookable look. Meaning you can use a hit for day lashes and hukd a fee Laura for dramatic evening lashes. This makes it very versatile. I find the comb does well to separate the lashes too and gives a nice fanned and curled effect. The black is well pigmented and I can see a difference in my natural lashes too and I have been using this for a month. Would recommend.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?