BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Hannah N.
ARLINGTON, VA
Amazing product! My lashes look so nice and full after using this! I highly recommend
Aubrey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this mascara it works really great and My eye lashes looks great i love it.
Anna B.
Great brand of mascara and also great wand. I hope it does color my lashes in time
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Only have used this twice, but so far so good! It gives my lashes great volume!
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love this mascara. It works so great and makes my eyelashes look so great.
Ellie K.
plymouth
This mascara is amazing, it makes the lashes look luxurious, long and gives them volume. I’d say my eye Lashes can sometimes get a bit clumpy if you apply to much! I have bought this twice and I love it , it is my go to. Who needs falsies when you have a mascara that does it all for you!! I also use this mascara after applying false eye Lashes to help my natural lashes and fake lashes stick together.
Georgie D.
Rawtenstall, Rawtenstall
Love this product. I am extremely picky when it comes to mascara and this is definatly my go to product. I can use this for a suble everyday look or go all out and have a dramatic eye. Whatever your desired look i deffo recommend this product.
Isabelle O.
I loved this mascara for everyday use! It’s quick and easy to apply, giving the lash a natural finish. The tapered wand gives length and volume to the lashes. The brush also kept the lashes separated really well rather than creating a clumpy mess. It has a relatively good staying power despite not being waterproof!
Sarah-Louise W.
Cambridgeshire
Hated this mascara it did nothing for my lashes! The wand is too big so the product smudges on my lids. It’s very clumpy looking, made my lashes look short and stumpy. Won’t be buying again, I don’t recommend this mascara at all
I love it ! It gives my lashes natural look , long and sipmple . Suitable for every day usage . But at the end of the day it makes black shadow under the corner of my lower eyelid.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes