BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Emilio L.
Emilio L.
Yokine, WA
I love how lightweight this mascara is, I have really long fine lashes, and find most products tend to clump. This gives me lovely feathery lashes just to my liking. Definitely leaves a tint behind. It's not waterproof, and can leave under eye stains that make me look like I've not slept in a month. Overall however, it's a good product, and I will continue using it until something better comes along.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this mascara as a daily mascara as it makes my lashes look good, but it does not dye or tint your lashes. I have blonde lashes that are barely visible without mascara. I thought this would be perfect for me because I would like to go a day without mascara and still look like I have lashes but this product does not work for that. Don't purchase if you're hoping for tinted lashes.
Roo B.
Roo B.
Tucuman
Por qué no cinco estrellas, así en cuanto a precio un poco caro para una farmacia y se transfiere a bajar la tapa después de algunas horas de que lo lleva Odio tener ojos de mapache, y también que no deja un latigazo súper dramático es muy discreta, incluso después de la aplicación de tres capas . No estoy tan seguro que hace lo que dice, pero con la oscuridad o voluntad😠😠😉
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm giving this mascara 4 stars even though I did not find that it tinted my very blonde lashes at all. It is however a ver nice mascara. It doesn't go on clumpy, I didn't find that it smudged too easily and it just applied nicely over all. It didn't tint my lashes but I only wore it all day for three days - maybe I need to wear it more...otherwise though a nice mascara.
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Pembrome, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the idea of a mascara that would also tint your lashes. I'm naturally blonde and have light eyelashes which I usually get professionally tinted. After using this for a few weeks I have definitely noticed my lashes getting darker - love it. However: I do find it a bit drier than I would have liked and it does flake off sometimes at the end of a long day.
sophie m.
sophie m.
I have been using this product for a few months now and I am really starting to see the results. My natural lashes are viably darker and tinted. This mascara never clumps and increases the length of my lashes by loads. It is very pigmented and is long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend this to other people.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blonde lashes and I hate them!!! Used this product for 2 weeks and i do notice a tint to my lashes!!!! I have sensitive eyes and it did irritate my eyes once but since then haven't had that issue. The wand is easy to work with and makes my lashes look voluminous. Wish they would make this in waterproof!!
Get it girls!!!
Delyth E.
Delyth E.
My lashes are naturally dark so it is hard to say whether or not this mascara tinted them, but the formula is great. Not too thick or clumpy, I have used this all month as an everyday mascara. Easy to apply and does not smudge or flake on me. Overall I recommend this product, even if the tinting is a bit of a gimmick.
Hazel  M.
Hazel M.
Great mascara, it not only gives you volume but length too. It's an all-around good everyday mascara. The only issue I had is that it tends to melt and clog up a little when left in a stuffed makeup bag or in a warm area. So I would suggest leaving it out in open air, on your desk or in an open makeup box.
Sarah-Jane C.
Sarah-Jane C.
This product gives great volume to my eyelashes and with that aspect, I love it. However, I already have dark lashes so I have no idea how well the tint works. Also, when my eyes get the slightest bit, it has one of the worst runs than any mascara I've ever had.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?