BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this mascara as it adds lots of volume and length to my lashes. I often have an issue with clumping when it comes to mascaras, but this one separates my lashes and doesn't make them look clumpy whatsoever. It is also really affordable so it isn't going to break the bank:)
ghid a.
Beirut,Hamra
The packaging is nice it looks dramatic, serious, and sexy! What is sexier than a combination of black and pink! I really like the brush since it gives a natural thick and long shape to the lashes. It spreads the prodct evenly so lashes dont stick.
Sarah-Louise W.
Cambridgeshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this mascara it did nothing for my lashes! The wand is too big so the product smudges on my lids. It’s very clumpy looking, made my lashes look short and stumpy. Won’t be buying again, I don’t recommend this mascara at all
Yoli S.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sale Rimmel Mascara. Is it as good as the Curling Mascara? No. The brush is a big plastic Teddy Bear type and it advertises it volumizes and lengthens. Well, it lengthens but it sure doesn't volumize. You get thin, longer lashes and the brush is hard to get into the corners of the eyes. I have large eyes and it wasn't easy--if you have small eyes or narrow eyes, pass on this one. Lovely rose-gold or bronze case, looks good, non-irritating formula but just doesn't deliver much.
Sarah M.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara, great volume not clumpy. Lashes looked amazing separated thicker and longer! I think I have finally found my mascara, really would recommend! Great price I paid 6.99 considering I have paid triple for others that haven't looked half as good as this I will definitely be buying again!
Rachel J.
St Richards Close , Worthing
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good but although it is not my favourite. The mascara does the job although it does not give enough volume like it says it does. The brush is thin and I think this mascara works better on the lower lash line. If you try to add more volume to your lashes they will result in getting clumpy and stuck together. Overall I would recommend this product for a natural (non bold) look.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives a great bookable look. Meaning you can use a hit for day lashes and hukd a fee Laura for dramatic evening lashes. This makes it very versatile. I find the comb does well to separate the lashes too and gives a nice fanned and curled effect. The black is well pigmented and I can see a difference in my natural lashes too and I have been using this for a month. Would recommend.
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth , ON
I really wanted to love this mascara but it did not ring my eye lashes at all. I used it everyday for 3 months and absolutely nothing! Other than that I like the wand and it is extremely easy to apply even to the bottom lashes. If yu actually want your lashes tinted I would buy something else.
Jessica 👀.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mascara in the past and I've got to say it really is true that it works miracles. It's an amazing price and I've bought this every time. It lasts me all day when I'm at work and I never have had to put more on during the day. I would recommend this mascara to people who have short and curly eyelashes
Bernadette R.
Whitehorse
I love Rommel London mascaras! I like this one in particular because I prefer volume over length and it definitely gets the job done! I buy mine at my local drugstore and I love the packaging because I am a bit of a girly girl and I would definitely recommend people go and pick this up if they can!
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?