BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I originally wore covergirl lashblast mascara but when I saw Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Volume Colourist commercial i thought that i really should try that because like many others i have blonde eyelashes and would love to be able to go out without always having to apply atleast mascara. Ive been using this product for about a month now, so far i havent really seen any tinting of my lashes BUT when applied it does seem to give them some length and volume which i love! All and all i probably will just go back to my original covergirl mascara once im out of this tube.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides being not so expensive the good point is that it has a long lasting. And it really gives volume to your lash.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
Do fair like this mascara a lot. I was disappointed that they only sell it in black but I got it anyway. I'm not sure how much it's tinted my eyelashes but it's a good mascara regardless. I'll probably purchase it again.
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara now, is very cheap and easy to find and work as good as a high end mascara I really love this product
absolutely love this mascara. doesnt clump up makesy lashes look so natural and lengthens hair by hair
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is so amazing it makes me look like i have false lashes it makes them so long i love it so much i think you should give it a try it is not expensive and i use it everyday i know you will love this product give it a try
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It has great packaging and is a great value for the quality. I haven't quite used it long enough to notice a difference in the color of my natural eyelashes, so i can't review that quite yet. But it didn't clump and lasted all day. :)
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Two stars only because it is a decent mascara if you're looking for a more natural look - goes on light and doesn't clump. But it did ZERO tinting. Like, not even a little bit. Would not purchase again.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This was a good mascara, I might even say great. It offered great length, separation, and didn't clump any of my lashes. It also made them look darker and more dramatic when I was wearing it, didn't irritate my eyes, and removed easily at the end of the day. Rimmel has always offered great products at an affordable price, and this was no exception. The packaging was stylish and beautiful and not clunky and gaudy as a lot of drugstore mascaras now are.

HOWEVER. The product's main selling point is the fact that with consistent use it will darken your lashes so they'll be darker even without wearing the mascara. I used this product, and ONLY this, for almost two months without noticing my light brown lashes becoming any darker.

So, all in all, I would go with one of Rimmel's other mascaras such as their Lash Accelerator, and save up for a lash tinting procedure if you're REALLY looking for darker lashes. This product alone isn't going to do the trick, even though it's not a bad mascara. There are just better ones out there.
Louise W.
Louise W.
This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?