BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
stormy B.
Sacramento , CA
I love Rimmel products... They are top quality, just the best, I will always recommend , their products!!
absolutely love this mascara. doesnt clump up makesy lashes look so natural and lengthens hair by hair
Megan K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara even more then my fiber lash. I will be buying again and be telling my friends too
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I just love this mascara and I would definitely buy this again and this makes my eyelashes look full
Erica P.
I don't have long eyelashes and this volumizing mascara makes my eyelashes look so thick and long.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love rimmel London wonderlash volume mascara!!!!! It makes my eyes look bold and amazing!!
Keeley W.
I love love this product , it is worth your money!!!! I would recommend this to anyone !!!!
Thereze B.
I have shorter eyelashes so prefer something lengthening. I also wasn't a fan of the brush.
Denise G.
Winter Park, FL
I have bought this mascara on the past and its probably one of the best mascaras ever!!
Anie B.
Los Angeles, CA
It's amazing because it gives u big lashes and your eyes looks bigs and is not too chip
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes