BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happy I got to try this for free! I really had low hopes for it though. I didn't think it would work but only 2 days of wearing it and I noticed my lashes were much darker without any makeup on. Now the mascara is pretty meh. It does an okay job with volume but it's flakey and not super impressive. I don't mind throwing this on when I'm gonna go run errands or something instead of using my more expensive brands. Pretty impressed with this.
stormy B.
Sacramento , CA
I love Rimmel products... They are top quality, just the best, I will always recommend , their products!!
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
I really like this mascara! It does not clump my lashes and lasts throughout the day. Today was my first time using it after receiving a free tube from Rimmel.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't the greatest for me I already have really curly lashes and it just made it clump up!!
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am enjoying this mascara so far. I got it in a Voxbox and was super excited to try it once I got home from vacation. Mascara is my favorite product to test out. It does tint your lashes and stays on for hours. There is only one downside to me and that is it tends to flake a bit but it doesn't bother me all that much. It adds color, length, volume, and it separates my lashes too. I have only been using it 3 days and I plan to use it more to really test out if it really tints yours lashes for a long period or just temporary.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this mascara. I'm obsessed with eye makeup and mascara and this is wonderful. Doesn't clump and makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Rimmel is fairly priced as well. Only thing I don't like is the smell.
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I've used the rimmel wonder lash volume colorist mascara it's rare for me to try new Maskera just because I hate using other brands and trying new makeup
Megan K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara even more then my fiber lash. I will be buying again and be telling my friends too
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mascara and I would definitely buy this again and this makes my eyelashes look full
Isabelle O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara for everyday use! It’s quick and easy to apply, giving the lash a natural finish. The tapered wand gives length and volume to the lashes. The brush also kept the lashes separated really well rather than creating a clumpy mess. It has a relatively good staying power despite not being waterproof!
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?