BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Lexie E.
Grimes, IA
This product is good. I have brown eyes and it really made them pop. I love the price range of this product. It did clump but so would any other product in this price range. I would recommend this to a friend but I would also try other product to find something better.
Anie B.
Los Angeles, CA
It's amazing because it gives u big lashes and your eyes looks bigs and is not too chip
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
It worked wonders for me....i have very long lashes but they are just there. i really loved how it curled my eye lashes to the extremes. I'm very satisfied...
Denise G.
Winter Park, FL
I have bought this mascara on the past and its probably one of the best mascaras ever!!
Jillian G.
Long Beach, CA
I think this Mascara is great for a person who puts Mascara on top and bottom lashes. The brush is designed perfectly for top and bottom lashes. After you get the first few uses out of the way it works so well. s.
Catherine H.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing!! I absolutely love using especially for the summer! It doesn't smudge and comes off easy with a makeup wipe! I would definitely recommend using this if you're looking for something that will last all day in the water!
Ally G.
Monroe Twp, PA
I received this product through influenster, and I've used it a couple of days and fell in love with this product, it adds such great volume and really darkens the lashes. I would recommend this product to anybody!! I love it!
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to be reviewed honestly, so that's what I'm going to do. I received this box a few days ago and I tested it the first day I got it. I absolutely hate it. I'm not sure of its just me but it hurts to put on and the bristles of the want poke my upper water line. The mascara it's self is very clumpy and considering I already have dark lashes, didn't tint my lashes. I'm sure for someone with lighter lashes this would work wonders but for me it was a total flop.
Vivian  P.
This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only have used this twice, but so far so good! It gives my lashes great volume!
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?