BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Neta S.
Neta S.
Shreveport, LA
This is my new favorite drug store mascara. I bought it to see if the lash tint technology works and it does, after a couple of weeks you will see a difference. But this mascara also gives me great length! And it ladt all day, my lashes stay curled and they do have decent volume. Great price for an amazing mascara in my opinion.
Jayne M.
Jayne M.
I love this mascara for a natural look to my lashes. I have blonde eyelashes and was hoping this would tint them, but I think my expectations were a little too high for a drugstore mascara claiming to tint your lashes within weeks. I like how it makes my lashes look, but I'm not overly impressed and it didn't really do much in terms of the tinting claims. This mascara will also come completely off of your eyes if you tear up even the slightest bit. If you cry, forget it- you will have black tears with almost no product left on your lashes. This part is understandable because I did not buy the waterproof version, but this mascara is not very lasting. It will flake off a little hroughout the day and will smudge fairly easily. Not a terrible mascara if you don't mind fixing some smudges, but definitely did not live up to its claims.
Janice B.
Janice B.
It really does dye your eyelashes with continued use. I have very sensitive eyes and it does bother me a little. The application is a little wet amd takes a bit to dry down and do a second coat. It doesn't flake, which I love, it is a very dark black, the applicator is a medium cone shape with a ton of bristles that grab the lashes. I can't tight line because it makes my eye's water but I am going to continue using this product for a few more weeks.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do not care for this mascara at all. The bristles on the brush are sharp and they don't put the product on my lashes. No volume, no length, and it has yet to tint my lashes. Will not buy again.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
Suffern, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for a night out. Makes my eyelashes long nice and long without clumping. I use it mainly for when I go out at night , last all night
Anna B.
Anna B.
Great brand of mascara and also great wand. I hope it does color my lashes in time
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
Gurley, AL
Due to the fact that I am a redhead, I have super bleach-blonde eyelashes. I've been using this mascara for about a week now & I have already noticed that my lashes are getting darker. I'm excited to see how much more my lash color changes in the upcoming weeks. 10/10 would recommend!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. It does a wonderful job adding volume and it lasts a long time. It is a good quality product and worth the price.
Jody D.
Jody D.
Not something I would purchase. Could have been the batch but it seems clumpy and dry. I have blonde eyelashes and I had to go over the same lashes so many times to get coverage.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Brookhaven, GA
As a general mascara, I would say it's average. I personally felt it was a little too "liquid-y" for my preference (even after several weeks of use, when typical mascaras tend to get a little thicker as they dry out). It claims to tint your lashes, so I was hopeful that my blonde lashes would see results, but after weeks of use, my lashes are still as light as before.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?