BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is so amazing it makes me look like i have false lashes it makes them so long i love it so much i think you should give it a try it is not expensive and i use it everyday i know you will love this product give it a try
Danielle R.
BEREA, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so picky about my mascara but this one does not disappoint. I would recommend this to any girl that wants long lashes.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It has great packaging and is a great value for the quality. I haven't quite used it long enough to notice a difference in the color of my natural eyelashes, so i can't review that quite yet. But it didn't clump and lasted all day. :)
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this mascara as a part of my recent 36th Birthday present from my brother. It's easy to apply/use if you know how to use a mascara wand - I did stab myself in the eye, thanks to my dog. I applied it on Sunday night to test it and just washed it off this evening as I didn't have any makeup remover. It removed easily, although I do recommend not using it on your lower lashes - as you'll get the raccoon effect unless that's your end goal. Currently 4 stars - waiting to see if my lashes get darker and because it didn't add much volume, if I were to be honest.
Ashley K.
I love the way this applies. It's too soon to tell if it actually tints my lashes.
I guess time will tell. Either way I love the formula and the price is great.
Anne C.
I found this cool mascara, greatly influences the moments of laziness to paste false eyelashes, it lengthens and super quite dark lashes...
Blanca Elena C.
that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also received this product in a voxbox and really liked it. While I was putting it on, it went on smooth without any clumps, and separated my eyeglasses well. It looked very natural. However, I only give this three stars because the moment my eyes teared up a little bit, the mascara was all running down my face.
I would buy again, but not for every day use.

(These opinions are all my own:)
Megan P.
Pedro, OH
I have been using this lash tinting mascara for around 2 days and it's already working to tint my lashes!
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. Within 5 days I've noticed my blonde lashes have gotten visibly darker. The brush and formula go on so smoothly, and clump free. The only downside is that it flakes occasionally. Other than that, an amazing product.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?