BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

Dana C.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. Adds volume and length without clumping. Buildable coverage and extended wear. Applicator is nice and makes product apply smoothly and easily. Pigmentation is spot on. Love this mascara
Sindi R.
Sindi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually used this product last week. My sister in law left a new package in my car. She said I could use it so I opened it and I was surprised by the results. I recommend this mascara. Very pigmented and goes evenly on lashes.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great waterproof mascara, but it didn’t help darken my VERY BLONDE lashes even after a couple months. It is SUPER HARD to take off (think They’re Real level of locked in color!).
Karen G.
Karen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It makes your eyelashes  have volume. It makes them look thicker. It has a good value. It's very affordable. It does have a long lasting. I used this mascara when I them my eyelashes to look fuller. I do recommend it to people.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara it says it will eventually tint your lashes but I never noticed anything too noticeable and I used it everyday for three weeks
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It adds so much volume to your lashes . This does not leave your lashes heavy. The packaging was good. This product is easy to apply.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has pretty decent lash coverage, but it didn't add too much volume or length to my eyelashes. It is pretty affordable and can be bought at most drug stores/target/Walmart.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This is by far my favorite mascara at the moment! I love how well it grabs each lash giving my lashes such beautiful volume.
Addie S.
Addie S.
grant
Fairly priced.
Brings out every lash.
Comes in extreme black.
First time user but I will be back. It is a must have.
Omg this mascara my best and I like it I used only one one a week it's very strong I wish to have another one
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?