BY RIMMEL LONDON

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

• Darkens bare lashes in two weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged 18-35

Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist
  • "This mascara is amazing, and for a fraction of what other brands cost - yet it gives your lashes volume and length. It's a great mascara for the price." in 35 reviews
  • "that you can ask a mascara? ... This has it all, lengthens, defines, slims your lashes with a beautiful extra-color black to show off a striking look and be the center of attention" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing, even though i don't own the waterproof version when my eyes water or cry it doesn't streak down my face. My eye colour is brown so wearing a black mascara isn't a problem but my mothers eyes are blue and this mascara still looks natural. It gives great length and volume to my eye-lashes. Many people don't experiment with other mascaras from the more affordable variety if they have a mascara from the expensive side but this mascaWra beats so many of the Too-faced, Benifet, Mac and Nars mascaras I have tried." in 7 reviews
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
Let me start off by saying I have lash extensions so I was looking for something to just darken my lower lashes so the lash extensions on the upper didn’t stand out. This works perfectly for that! I noticed a little bit of a tint staying after I washed it off but not too much. If you do get the mascara wet there will be a greenish smudge but for normal wear I had no issues with wear time, flaking or smudging. I didn’t notice a ton of volume, but I also never tried it on my upper Lashes. I found it on sale so this was definitely worth the price!
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I'm a natural redhead with very light almost transparent lashes.
This mascara DOES actually darken your lashes over time. But much like any dye, if you don't keep using it, it will fade. Nonetheless, after using the Rodan+Fields Lashboost, My lashes are ridiculously long! When I use the Rimmel Volume Colorist, It's a less lush, everyday mascara. Thankfully thanks to both, when I don't feel like wearing makeup at all, my lashes are still long and darker! The only downside is it's a bit of a mess to take off.
Sarah C.
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I love this product it makes my lashes nice and feathery. I’ve never had trouble with it transferring or not lasting all day. It’s a really good black mascara for dark brown eyes. The only problem for me is it doesn’t hold a curl very well. But if your lashes are already curly I would purchase this product. I found it at my local drugstore. Definitely a repurchase.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Black more...
this mascara was very expensive for what you get, I went to pull the brush out and there was barely anything on the brush, it was just kind of wet , and then the wand doesn't do anything but put product on my lashes , I do not recommend this I will not be buying this again.
Camille V.
This is a pretty good drugstore mascara. It lengthened and filled out my lashes nicely and they didn’t clump how they sometimes will with other drugstore mascaras. I was disappointed because it didn’t darken my lashes like it claimed to, but that was about its only downfall.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
I found this at Wal-Mart for under 5 dollars so so did not have high hopes. I have been very pleasantly surprised. The wand is great and tapers nicely so you can coat all lashes well. Gave my lashes a lot of volume and made them look so long. The was very little clumping and they brushed out well.
Dani M.
Peshtigo, WI
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
Love Love Love this mascara! Best drug store mascara on the market. I have Extreme Black and it is amazing. Defines, Lengthens, and Darkens beautifully.  Not clumpy or chunky. Would absolutely buy again.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I just love how it tints my lashes after using it for a couple of weeks. It is more of a natural finish so I do add a more voluminous mascara over top. I always keep an extra on hand.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy this mascara it gives me great volume with mylashes so I don't have to use all my falsies the brush could be a little better but all in all a good buy so I bought 2!
Addie M.
Review for: Rimmel London Volume Colorist Mascara, 0.37 fl oz more...
Worst mascara! The brush is just OK but still makes my lashes kinda clumpy. The worst part about it is that there is no noticeable darkening of the lashes. I used it every day for a couple of weeks, nothing. What is DOES do is stain your skin! It is harder to get off than any waterproof mascara, even though it's not waterproof. If you sweat a little or get it wet you are screwed. It left blue marks under my eyes for a couple of days once. You could even see it through color corrector, concealer & foundation. When I brush it on, no matter how slow, it flicks chunks onto my face and eyelid. Then I have to try and fix my makeup after I clean it off. They should make an eyebrow dye using the same stuff since it stains skin so well.
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes