Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist more...
So let me just say that the 2 stars are for the mascara itself, not the claim that it tints your lashes. I love Rimmel mascaras. They are my favorite drug store brand. When I heard that they were coming out with one that tints your lashes, I was ecstatic! My lashes are very pale, I'm a redhead, so I was hopeful that it would indeed work. Unfortunately, it didn't. I faithfully used this mascara for 2 weeks straight and saw no noticeable change in my lashes. The mascara actually stained the skin around my eyes when they got wet. Kind of a bummer.