BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

*Based on average US consumer perception test, 155 women, aged
18-35

• Is this mascara cheap or does it have good quality? 1 Answers
  • I was intrigued to hear that this mascara tints lashes. Anyone f...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Janae K.
Bellingham
When I first saw this product, I loved the price and packaging. When I started to use it the feel of the brush was great, almost like a pencil, I had a lot of control. The mascara it's self was nice at first and made my lashes bolder but was a bit sticky. Other than that I liked it.
Camille V.
This is a pretty good drugstore mascara. It lengthened and filled out my lashes nicely and they didn’t clump how they sometimes will with other drugstore mascaras. I was disappointed because it didn’t darken my lashes like it claimed to, but that was about its only downfall.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I just love how it tints my lashes after using it for a couple of weeks. It is more of a natural finish so I do add a more voluminous mascara over top. I always keep an extra on hand.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoy this mascara it gives me great volume with mylashes so I don't have to use all my falsies the brush could be a little better but all in all a good buy so I bought 2!
Allyson S.
Atlanta, GA
As a general mascara, I would say it's average. I personally felt it was a little too "liquid-y" for my preference (even after several weeks of use, when typical mascaras tend to get a little thicker as they dry out). It claims to tint your lashes, so I was hopeful that my blonde lashes would see results, but after weeks of use, my lashes are still as light as before.
Iulia T.
So don't get me wrong, I really liked this mascara but the thing that annoyed me most was the "promise" that it would make My lashes black... wich I just knew crom the beginning was not possible , but I gave it a try. It mase my lashes look nice and voluminous, but when I saw tha picture in the store... the picture of how it turned sine lashes black I just went crazy because it just showed lashes that were conved with foundation on one side , and on the other side just regular lashes..... insane.
Nichole P.
I bought this product because I was hoping that it would tint my very blonde lashes enough over time that I wouldn't absolutely NEED mascara to see them. The coverage of this mascara was ok and it did give some length and volume, but my biggest complaint was that it seemed to run throughout the day and leave dark circles under my eyes by the end of the day. It also didn't tint my lashes in the least bit.
Michaela D.
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I have super thin and weak eyelashes. It super easy to apply and makes my eye lashes look flawless. It's about $6-7 and I will forever buy this product! In the picture I have one eye done with mascara and the other one doesn't have any on! I hope this helps!
Jayne M.
I love this mascara for a natural look to my lashes. I have blonde eyelashes and was hoping this would tint them, but I think my expectations were a little too high for a drugstore mascara claiming to tint your lashes within weeks. I like how it makes my lashes look, but I'm not overly impressed and it didn't really do much in terms of the tinting claims. This mascara will also come completely off of your eyes if you tear up even the slightest bit. If you cry, forget it- you will have black tears with almost no product left on your lashes. This part is understandable because I did not buy the waterproof version, but this mascara is not very lasting. It will flake off a little hroughout the day and will smudge fairly easily. Not a terrible mascara if you don't mind fixing some smudges, but definitely did not live up to its claims.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This gives a very natural look. It really does nothing for the length or volume of lashes. I did notice that my lashes were getting darker very slowly. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase; I'm more on the not likely side. It's not bad but it's not good. I don't really care for it
Alyssa H.
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Rocio C.
Conyers, GA
Does this leave perfect eyelashes