BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Mindy W.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great waterproof mascara, but it didn’t help darken my VERY BLONDE lashes even after a couple months. It is SUPER HARD to take off (think They’re Real level of locked in color!).
Allyson S.
Brookhaven, GA
As a general mascara, I would say it's average. I personally felt it was a little too "liquid-y" for my preference (even after several weeks of use, when typical mascaras tend to get a little thicker as they dry out). It claims to tint your lashes, so I was hopeful that my blonde lashes would see results, but after weeks of use, my lashes are still as light as before.
Iulia T.
So don't get me wrong, I really liked this mascara but the thing that annoyed me most was the "promise" that it would make My lashes black... wich I just knew crom the beginning was not possible , but I gave it a try. It mase my lashes look nice and voluminous, but when I saw tha picture in the store... the picture of how it turned sine lashes black I just went crazy because it just showed lashes that were conved with foundation on one side , and on the other side just regular lashes..... insane.
Nichole P.
I bought this product because I was hoping that it would tint my very blonde lashes enough over time that I wouldn't absolutely NEED mascara to see them. The coverage of this mascara was ok and it did give some length and volume, but my biggest complaint was that it seemed to run throughout the day and leave dark circles under my eyes by the end of the day. It also didn't tint my lashes in the least bit.
Michaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I have super thin and weak eyelashes. It super easy to apply and makes my eye lashes look flawless. It's about $6-7 and I will forever buy this product! In the picture I have one eye done with mascara and the other one doesn't have any on! I hope this helps!
Jayne M.
I love this mascara for a natural look to my lashes. I have blonde eyelashes and was hoping this would tint them, but I think my expectations were a little too high for a drugstore mascara claiming to tint your lashes within weeks. I like how it makes my lashes look, but I'm not overly impressed and it didn't really do much in terms of the tinting claims. This mascara will also come completely off of your eyes if you tear up even the slightest bit. If you cry, forget it- you will have black tears with almost no product left on your lashes. This part is understandable because I did not buy the waterproof version, but this mascara is not very lasting. It will flake off a little hroughout the day and will smudge fairly easily. Not a terrible mascara if you don't mind fixing some smudges, but definitely did not live up to its claims.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives a very natural look. It really does nothing for the length or volume of lashes. I did notice that my lashes were getting darker very slowly. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase; I'm more on the not likely side. It's not bad but it's not good. I don't really care for it
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed with this mascara. It flaked, smeared easily, did not come off very well, major raccoon eyes the morning after, and did not make my lashes look longer nor fuller. Great product for others, just not my eyes.
Christine R.
Overland Park, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this mascara. As far as volume and lengthening I would say it is average. However it did not tint my eye lashes as promised and I will not be purchasing again. Also every time I used it, it managed to get all over my eye lids.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Two stars only because it is a decent mascara if you're looking for a more natural look - goes on light and doesn't clump. But it did ZERO tinting. Like, not even a little bit. Would not purchase again.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?