BY RIMMEL LONDON

New! Rimmel Wonder’Lash Volume Colourist

Reveal darker lashes with and without mascara!

Formula with Lash Tint Complex gradually darkens the colour of bare
lashes after 2 weeks of consecutive use. The semi-permanent tint will
wear off gradually after the last usage.

• Darkens bare lashes in 2 weeks*
• In an instant, lashes appear fuller and longer.
• Tapered, lash-intensifying brush wraps every lash with blacker than
black pigments

• Would anyone recommend this mascara as just a mascara without the...2 Answers
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful mascara if you don't have sensitive eyes. After seeing a few YouTube demos on this mascara I was really interested in the volume and dramatic length it gave the girls' lashes. I wasn't really interested in the lash tinting effect, but it was a fine feature. Initially I LOVED this mascara- it made my lashes look dramatic. For a week it was perfect but then I started noticing my eyes felt warm/sensitive which I've experienced with a few eyeliners and mascaras that I equate to be irritation. It wasn't extremely bad, but the mascara got dry and I had several flakes under my eyes after only 2 hours of wear during the second week of using this mascara, which never happens to me. If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses you may want to skip this, but I do think it's worth a try because initially the results were wonderful and even as good as what I'd hope for from a high end mascara.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
Argh! I belong to this site and I have access to all these reviews so why oh why didn't I read them before buying this mascara?!? If I had I could have avoided the stained raccoon eyes I'm now sporting. Knowing that hair dye stains your skin the fatal flaw in this product should have been obvious to me but I let myself get caught up in the idea. If you want tinted lashes, spend the money to have them done at a spa and tip them the money you would have spent on this product. Everywhere it touched skin or melted onto my skin it stained and neither makeup remover I have nor my facial scrub were able to remove it. Sadly while it did stain my skin, it did not tint my lashes. Hopefully it will wear off soon but in the mean time I returned the mascara and bought concealer to try and cover what looks like two black eyes. :(
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love this mascara. I have dark hair but my eyelashes are so light they look non-existent! So when I heard there was a mascara that actually tint my lashes with regular use, I was ecstatic. I've used it for a month or so and it does what it claims. I would say they are a shade darker. The wand distributes the perfect amount, and although I was skeptical about the shape of the wand, it actually applies very well. It's not as awkward as I anticipated. My lashes are fragile so it's important to me for mascara to come off easily and this comes off with very little effort. I can see how that wouldn't work for everyone but in my case it's a perk. Overall, very happy with this product. Reasonably priced. Hope it sticks around.
K T.
K T.
I LOVE this! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Even if this didn't tint my lashes, the brush and formula make it so great! I haven't worn this everyday for two weeks straight so I haven't seen the full results of it tinting my lashes. I definitely notice though that when I haven't used it in a while, my lashes are much lighter. I really like the soft bristles on the brush. It is a little on the big side, but I really how it works on my top lashes. It does smudge a when applying on the lower lashes though. It makes my lashes look so nice, with a sort of plush look. Long and seperated with no clumping! I only see a couple of flakes once in a while. I would definitley recommend!
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
Disclaimer: I didn't purchase this on my own, I was sent this by Influenster. When I first opened the mascara it seemed defective because it was lacking the funnel shaped thing that most mascaras have to get rid of excess product, so the brush had a BIG clump of mascara on it. (See photos.) But the second time I opened it something changed and it seemed to be working like normal. However I'm still not a fan of the applicator brush. I prefer rubber mascara wands, but the actual formula is good. I noticed it did tint my blonde eyelashes after using a few times! I would only repurchase if it had a rubber wand, one similar to the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
I wanted to give this mascara a few weeks before writing my review. I've been wearing it every day (except weekends) for 3 weeks. On the first day, I loved the formula and the brush. It went in so smoothly. On day 4, I noticed it flaked off my lashes midway through the day. Day 6, I pulled out the wand and it was covered in clumps. I'm not one to pump my wand so I was very confused. Week 2, it was so dry, I had to add saline solution to it to wet it again. Today, day 23, I noticed its flaking into my eyes again. I do have a slight color to my very light blonde lashes, but not enough to matter. Sadly, I will not purchase this mascara again.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara greatly disappointed me, for all the hype... pass. Ok, so I read a few reviews mentioning something about a blue-ish tint for contact wearers and though nothing much of it really. So, first off used a whole tube, everyday, pretty much until it was gone and noticed zero color enhancement when my lashes were free from make up. My lashes are thin, light colored and sparse naturally, this did nothing to help. Also, if, in that unfortunate instance you get your mascara in your eye (ouch) this literally turns everything blue... that's weird and probably no good. Even if it were a regular mascara it was no good all together :(
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this mascara as a part of my recent 36th Birthday present from my brother. It's easy to apply/use if you know how to use a mascara wand - I did stab myself in the eye, thanks to my dog. I applied it on Sunday night to test it and just washed it off this evening as I didn't have any makeup remover. It removed easily, although I do recommend not using it on your lower lashes - as you'll get the raccoon effect unless that's your end goal. Currently 4 stars - waiting to see if my lashes get darker and because it didn't add much volume, if I were to be honest.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a VoxBox to try and it was hit and miss for me. I used it everyday for 3 weeks because it is suppose to tint your lashes after two weeks. I didn't see very much tinting well to my eyes. The lasting power was ok not the best. It did flake after a couple of hours. And the brush was not my favorite it did not work well for my lower lashes. I would recommend this specially to someone that has really light lashes they may see more color tinting then I saw for myself. Overall, I was happy with the outcome even though it some hits and misses.
Dee B.
Dee B.
I got this product for testing purposes and found that it was really easy to work with. It didn't clump and provided a nice every day look with one coat. It was easy to build for nice volume as well. After two weeks I could tell that my light blonde eyelashes were darker -- but mainly just near the lid, the tips are still barely noticeable but I think with a longer wear they will darken up too. I highly recommend this is you want darker lashes. (But be aware that if your eyes water up or sweat gets around your eye, this mascara will run terribly)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought this. Has anyone experienced that it leaves a lasting tint on the lash?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I have dark hair but my eyelashes are quite light. Has anyone experienced that it actually makes their lashes darker over time?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I gind it soo cool that your lashes change colo with this product! What color tint does it give your lashes?
lia m.
lia m.
Orlando, FL
The mask is approved water?