BY RIMMEL LONDON

Clump-Free Volume & Definition Mascara

- Formula with Argan Oil
- Full, perfectly smooth, clump-free lashes
- Ultra-Flex brush hugs lashes defining them from root to tip

• Running low on mascara and wanting to try a new one! What...4 Answers
  • I've used Cover Girl Lash Blast Length mascara for years,...2 Answers
  • Does this clump lashes? Is it better for definition,volum...5 Answers
Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil
  • "I love Rimmel so when they came out with this mascara I had to try it. It really does what it says it gives you wonderlashes. The brush fan's them out and it doesn't clump. The Argan Oil spreads your lashes out to full volume. It is one of my favorite mascara's from Rimmel and I highly recommend purchasing." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this product because unlike a lot of other mascaras, my eyelashes actually stay healthy and long after removal - probably because of the argon oil - I don't feel like I'm damaging my lashes. The waterproof formula is great and lasts through the whole day. The look is more natural, but it layers well for a more dramatic effect. " in 6 reviews
  • "I was really tempted to try this mascara because it formulation with argan oil. I was skeptical because I thought it would be either really wet or oily feeling, I was pleasantly surprised. This mascara isn't too wet or dry (however it is more on the wet side) it's a great natural everyday mascara. I usually like really voluminous and long lashes (as mine are short). However this mascara is more on the natural side it gives great length and separates really well. I also noticed that it is very buildable and I put 4 layers on just out of curiosity and it looked great, no clumping! It is a great natural lightweight mascara. 2 thumbs up!! :)" in 5 reviews
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford , CO
By far this is my favorite mascara! It's gave a creamy formula that goes on extremely smooth. It helps define and lift your lashes. The only thing I consider a down fall is the end of the wand is a rounded ball. So I frequently hit the side of my nose and have a round dot of mascara that I have to wipe off.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
This is one of my new favorite products! It glides on so smoothly with the Argan oil and lashes don’t get brittle or dry. It also makes them look longer and Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil fuller and last all day. There is no flakiness or dryness at the end of your day. Definitely one of my new favorites and very very affordable
Alicia 🌊.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mascara has lasted me almost 5 months. Ridiculous right! It always turns out smooth and not clumpy. It’s not super duper black which I like and the Argan oil softens my lashes!
Kelsey Z.
Sodus, MI
This may be considered a cheap mascara but man does it work well. I have been using this mascara for years and I come back to it each time. I have used more expensive brands and they don’t seem to give me the full look that Rimmel London Wonderlash gives me! It also doesn’t clump and make my eyelashes look like spiderwebs!
Nicole M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great formula! Would use again and highly recommend to everyone. The packaging is super cute and chic! Compared to maybelline, I would choose this because it lasts longer and the consistent formula lasts all day with no flakes.
Julia T.
Purchased at: CVS
A really nice waterproof formula! Comes in a large tube so you know you’re getting a lot of product. Got mine in the color black, and it really serves to curl and fully coat your lashes, making them stand out.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
I was really excited for this product because of the wand, which is how I typically judge/ decide on a mascara. However, it was quite a disappointment. This mascara did not give my lashes any sort of volume, which is typically what I look for in a mascara. It really didn't help with the length either. In fact, it was extremely hard to even tell I was wearing any mascara at all.

After about 3 hours, the product would completely disappear or fade and leave my lashes absolutely bare. I tried using this for 4 days straight and I finally gave up on it because I was so frustrated with it.

Will not recommend or repurchase.
Melissa C.
Manteca, CA
I love this mascara. Rimmel has one of the best mascaras in my opinion. The are so well priced and the quality of them are so much more better then you would think for the price. It doesn't clump. It last all day. I was using this one for a while because I loved that it came with argon oil. I sometimes switch off and use the lengthing Mascara as well. I love to use with my fiber mascara both of them together are the best mascara combo ever .
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This mascara is so amazing! This is the only drugstore mascara that I’ve ever tried and I’m shook. Maybe the Argan oil is a big factor but this makes my eyelashes look so amazing. They are lengthened and volumized. My lashes look full without looking clumpy. This is so amazing and the quality is definitely wonderful.
Cassady K.
I was super excited to try this product because of the wand and argan oil formula. When I first put it on it looked amazing and was very buildable and added a lot of volume to my thin lashes. It does take a while to dry, though. Throughout the day, it does come off and by night it looks like I’m barely wearing any mascara at all. The formula doesn’t dry my lashes but it gets clumpy in the bottle within a few weeks. Loved the brush and packaging, but because it doesn’t last all day I wouldn’t buy it again.
Sarah W.
Does this clump lashes? Is it better for definition,volume, or length??
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Anyone who's noticed stronger or softer lashes after using this product since it does have aragan oil in it? I'm interested in buying it!
Katie L.
Cae Gwen , Mydroilyn
Running low on mascara and wanting to try a new one! What's your favourite mascara's? 👀 I currently use the - Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil 💖
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Is there a scent to this mascara?
Sophie S.
England
Has anyone used this before? I've found that most drugstore mascaras are just as good as the expensive ones my only worry is that it will make my eyelashes clumpy😪 I like ones that separate the lashes any recommendations for long natural looking lashes?

Amazon