BY RIMMEL LONDON

Clump-Free Volume & Definition Mascara

- Formula with Argan Oil
- Full, perfectly smooth, clump-free lashes
- Ultra-Flex brush hugs lashes defining them from root to tip

• Running low on mascara and wanting to try a new one! What...4 Answers
  • I've used Cover Girl Lash Blast Length mascara for years,...2 Answers
  • Does this clump lashes? Is it better for definition,volum...5 Answers
Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil
  • "I love Rimmel so when they came out with this mascara I had to try it. It really does what it says it gives you wonderlashes. The brush fan's them out and it doesn't clump. The Argan Oil spreads your lashes out to full volume. It is one of my favorite mascara's from Rimmel and I highly recommend purchasing." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this product because unlike a lot of other mascaras, my eyelashes actually stay healthy and long after removal - probably because of the argon oil - I don't feel like I'm damaging my lashes. The waterproof formula is great and lasts through the whole day. The look is more natural, but it layers well for a more dramatic effect. " in 6 reviews
  • "I was really tempted to try this mascara because it formulation with argan oil. I was skeptical because I thought it would be either really wet or oily feeling, I was pleasantly surprised. This mascara isn't too wet or dry (however it is more on the wet side) it's a great natural everyday mascara. I usually like really voluminous and long lashes (as mine are short). However this mascara is more on the natural side it gives great length and separates really well. I also noticed that it is very buildable and I put 4 layers on just out of curiosity and it looked great, no clumping! It is a great natural lightweight mascara. 2 thumbs up!! :)" in 5 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I was really excited for this product because of the wand, which is how I typically judge/ decide on a mascara. However, it was quite a disappointment. This mascara did not give my lashes any sort of volume, which is typically what I look for in a mascara. It really didn't help with the length either. In fact, it was extremely hard to even tell I was wearing any mascara at all.

After about 3 hours, the product would completely disappear or fade and leave my lashes absolutely bare. I tried using this for 4 days straight and I finally gave up on it because I was so frustrated with it.

Will not recommend or repurchase.
Cassady K.
I was super excited to try this product because of the wand and argan oil formula. When I first put it on it looked amazing and was very buildable and added a lot of volume to my thin lashes. It does take a while to dry, though. Throughout the day, it does come off and by night it looks like I’m barely wearing any mascara at all. The formula doesn’t dry my lashes but it gets clumpy in the bottle within a few weeks. Loved the brush and packaging, but because it doesn’t last all day I wouldn’t buy it again.
Sara B.
Athens, GA
When I first tried this I counted it as a 4-star mascara, but I’ve since deducted another 2 stars. It’s an “okay” mascara – no clumps, goes on nice, but it doesn’t have any wow factor. It certainly cannot compare to my usual mascara. There is not much to impress – it doesn’t add any curl or much length to speak of. I just don’t care for it after a few hours because it ends up on my face so I have a smokey eye without wanting one. By the end of the day its all over my cheeks. The wand is flimsy and bends with the smallest amount of pressure. This will be one for the “use only in an emergency” pile.
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford, CO
By far this is my favorite mascara! It's gave a creamy formula that goes on extremely smooth. It helps define and lift your lashes. The only thing I consider a down fall is the end of the wand is a rounded ball. So I frequently hit the side of my nose and have a round dot of mascara that I have to wipe off.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
This is one of my new favorite products! It glides on so smoothly with the Argan oil and lashes don’t get brittle or dry. It also makes them look longer and Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil fuller and last all day. There is no flakiness or dryness at the end of your day. Definitely one of my new favorites and very very affordable
Mali E.
The OG Wonder Lash has always been a staple in my mascara collection so I thought the argan oil would be a nice touch. And I was right. It didn't make my lashes look any different but I am hopeful that the oil in it was good for my lashes. It's a nice mascara for an every day look.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This mascara is so amazing! This is the only drugstore mascara that I’ve ever tried and I’m shook. Maybe the Argan oil is a big factor but this makes my eyelashes look so amazing. They are lengthened and volumized. My lashes look full without looking clumpy. This is so amazing and the quality is definitely wonderful.
Valerie L.
After going through a few high end mascaras that left me clumpy I was happy to get this with a coupon I had when purchasing other Rimmel eye products. It is very silky and gets the job done in one or two applications. It also comes off easily with no residue, which was a great feeling after my previous mascaras. My lashes were left feeling healthy and undamaged.
Kelsey Z.
Sodus, MI
This may be considered a cheap mascara but man does it work well. I have been using this mascara for years and I come back to it each time. I have used more expensive brands and they don’t seem to give me the full look that Rimmel London Wonderlash gives me! It also doesn’t clump and make my eyelashes look like spiderwebs!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This isn't my favorite mascara Rimmel offers, but it's decent. It gave my eyelashes lots of volume and they looked nice and dark. But the comb didn't do a very good job of separating my lashes. The price isn't bad, but there are better options out there.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Anyone who's noticed stronger or softer lashes after using this product since it does have aragan oil in it? I'm interested in buying it!
Sarah W.
Does this clump lashes? Is it better for definition,volume, or length??
Katie L.
Cae Gwen , Mydroilyn
Running low on mascara and wanting to try a new one! What's your favourite mascara's? 👀 I currently use the - Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Mascara With Argan Oil 💖
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Is there a scent to this mascara?
Zulema O.
I heard this mascara flakes, some people say it's a natural look. How does it work for you? Is it worth it?

back