BY RIMMEL LONDON

Clump-Free Volume & Definition Waterproof Mascara

• Waterproof formula with Argan Oil.
  • Full, perfectly smooth, clump-free lashes.
  • Ultra-Flex brush hugs lashes defining them from root to tip.

Buy on Amazon
Kristie H.
This product is not worth buying. The formula is too watery. It becomes very clumpy once it is on your eyelashes. It did lengthen my lashes. However, the length only lasted about 4 hours and my eyelashes were no longer curled. The bristles on the brush hurt and make it difficult to apply the mascara.
Angelle G.
Montegut , LA
I love drugstore mascara but this one just did not do it for me. I love the brush on it but the formula is horrific. Even though it was waterproof it did not last at all. It is watery and it did not stick to my lashes.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This very well may be the worst mascara I have ever tried in my entire life. It doesn't give any volume, it doesn't lengthen... it just sort of makes your eyelashes look a little darker.  I have managed to poke myself in the eye with this brush more than any eyeliner brush I have never used, and I somehow manage to get it on my eyelid... which I also don't have happen with other mascaras. It feels like it doesn't last super long, even though it is waterproof. It actually comes off pretty easy and kinda gets a little flaky. Definitely not worth the money and I will not be buying it again.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
This product doesn't make a lot of difference. It's simple to apply, as all other masks. It's not expensive. But when I'm wearing this it seems I'm not wearing a mask. You can see the picture. I have the mask just in one eye. It's hard even for
me to remember it one has the mask. Its the left side, btw. It's my first time with this product and I'll not buy it again. But I'll use till the end. Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Mascara Waterproof With Argan Oil
Nieves G.
Honestly, I really didn't like this mascara. It claimed to be clump free and add volume. As I tried out like 5 times still wasn't satisfied. I thought it was just me but no. It clumps and it would take out the curl from my lashes. Not only that it flakey out on me through out the day. I probably wouldn't repurchase this one.
Leaves my lashes looking natural but is a tad clumpy I have to usually wipe some of the product off the wand to put it on my lashes so it doesn’t look like spider legs on my eyes! I do recommend however because it’s great for a nice dewy morning look when you wanna feel au natural!
Ari G.
medford, OR
Aragan oil in any product is a must huy, this product is great affordable and smells like aragan oil! Its supper easy to apply doesnt get clumpy and makes your lashes look full ling and dark ! I will be buying again and recommend it
🥀Izzy L.
Metairie,LA
This mascara is definitely one you build. It has a sheer colour with one coat. It is best for natural look or your bottom lashes only in a bold look. It separates and coats bottom lashes so well and makes them look amazing.
Jennifer B.
Irvine, CA
this mascara didn't do anything for my lashes at all. the applicator is messy and doesn't cover all the lashes. very watery formula doesn't keep my eyelashes up. i do not recommend to buy this mascara
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Its not a bad product but definitely not good either. I use this on lazy days when I don't need a ton of makeup. This doesn't keep my lashes curled, it just lengthens them some in a subtle way.