BY RIMMEL LONDON

Wake up to uplifted lashes with Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara, featuring vitamins and cucumber extract. Get eye-awakening volume, lift and length. Eyes look energized and revitalized see more...

Christa C.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
This mascara is amazing! I love how good it smells and the packaging is great. It's really affordable for me and I like that it doesn't have a plastic bristle brush. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
This product is super good. It makes your lashes really black, long, and it doesn't clump. I recommend this product. I love this mascara.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara, 0.37 fl oz
I love this mascara. I used to use waterproof mascara when I first started using makeup an that was a big mistake. Yeah waterproof mascara will help you out in some situations but its not healthy for your lashes. I remember my dad was at the pharmacy and asked me if I wanted anything so I told him to bring me a mascara so he brought me this. Once i opened it I can already tell it was going to work great. The bristles on the brush are smooth and curl your lashes to perfection and extends them without giving it a clumpy look. It also smells great which is another pro to why you should get this product! You won't regret it.
Kris G.
Kris G.
Van Nuys
This mascara literally conditions your lashes. Makes it super soft and NOT CLUMPY. It also has a cucumber smell and lasts long too!! Definitely recommend:) the packing is bright green and it's by Rimmel
👑 k.
👑 k.
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara, 0.37 fl oz, Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara, 0.37 fl oz
There's no secret that Kate Moss or Georgia May Jagger's gap-tooth draws you to the Rimmel section in the make-up aisle. This long lasting Mascara made my eyes POP. The brush is so soft and applies evenly. I recommend you spice up your lashes.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
This is the best drug store mascara ever it's so easy to apply the mascara in your eyelashes I feel like nothing has to be changed the packaging is pretty I brought mine at my local Walmart I would totally buy it again
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
This mascara is amazing! First
I love his packaging, second makes my eyelashes look great and very
large, smells delicious, has good price, I recommend it!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Rosenberg
Love the smell of this product it smells like cucumber. It work great for me but you do have to do a lot of coats but it works nice for me.
kayla g.
kayla g.
Morton Grove, IL
I love love this product. This mascara makes my lashes so long and adds volume. Good drugstore product that looks nice on the outside.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
yuba city, ca
Review for: Rimmel London Wonder’Lash Lift Me Up Mascara, 0.37 fl oz
For this one I get the extreme black, and I love it. It applys well, it's good for applying at the bottom lashes and not messing up
Alex U.
Alex U.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Does this mascara actually have a scent?
Lily C.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , Ontario
is this actually waterproof and does it add lift to the lashes?
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
is this rimmel good for use in the night?
Beatriz P.
Beatriz P.
So it this really have vitamins? It's any difference?