BY RIMMEL LONDON #49 in Mascara

Wake Up to Uplifted Lashes! With Vitamins Cucumber Extract Eye-Awakening Volume Promotes Lift Length Cucumber-fresh, vitamin-charged. Eyes look energized and revitalized.

Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Lift Me Up Mascara
  • "This mascara is amazing! When I read the product claim that it gives eye awakening volume and lift I thought, yeah right! I don't know what is in this stuff but it truly does give my tired looking eyes a more awake look for sure! It's got cucumbers and vitamins in it which is good for my thin lashes. I love The Rimmel brand because all of the products are awesome at an affordable price but this mascara makes me love them even more! " in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this up because it was on sale and I absolutely LOVED it! I Love the cucumber smell, I love how my eyelashes looked super long! unlike other mascaras it's incredibly Long lasting and I will definitely be buying this again! " in 5 reviews
  • "This is my newest favorite mascara!! It's amazing! Even better than a lot of higher end ones I've used. It makes my lashes long and full but they stay looking natural. It's perfect! It lasts all day and they stay soft. Since using it my lashes have grown fuller and thicker as well. I love it so much!" in 3 reviews
  • "Wanted to try a new mascara so I picked this one up and have been using it daily for about a week now. First I will start off by saying I have never used a mascara that had a scent to it, this has a very soft fragrance to it and is very pleasing although it goes away very quickly and I don't smell it when applying. The brush itself is very large but tapers off a bit in the center and then gets larger again near the end, very easy to use and you can surprisingly coat your bottom lashes with ease! It makes my lashes longer and fuller and it lasts all day with no flakes or or smears! This is not a waterproof formula however, do not fret! I have sensitive watery eyes and it lasts my entire work day into evening activities until I am home to wash my face! Last benefits are cucumber and vitamin E. I picked up 003 extreme black and most likely have a new favorite affordable mascara!" in 3 reviews
Stephany K.
Minneapolis, MN
this has been my best mascara for year before I tried better than sex from too faced and I am very happy with it because it due wonders for VOLUME. However, it was not the best at making your eyelashes look very long (I have short eyelashes too). I think the think that made me get another one on the side was that it gets too cumply due to the applicator retaining too much even if you clean the brush before applying.
CJ J.
This product always gets me good results, whether it's for a special occasion or for everyday things. This Halloween, I will definitely be using this as well to play up my costume/ appearance. It always gives me full lash coverage and extends my lashes longer than I could imagine. I usually purchase this from Target or Walgreens, but it can be found almost everywhere. This is something I would definitely purchase again. The main downfall is that it sometimes smears/ smudges but that's only when I inadvertently wipe my eye due to an irritation. I just have to be more mindful that I'm wearing makeup! :-)
Temi K.
I think this mascara is a great mascara to layer on top of another, but layering this mascara on its self is just calling for clumps. Layered on top of other mascaras add's lot of length and lift, while on itself is clumps and a somewhat feathery look.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I’m in love with this mascara I love the cucumber scent , I use this daily . It really does make my eyelashes look longer and fuller I have been asked if I had fake eyelashes I was like “ girl nonthese are my real eyelashes” it’s that good guys so I recommend you guys give this a shot.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Love love love this mascara. Goes on so quick and easy and makes my lashes look long and full. Purchased at target and honestly the packaging made my eyes draw to it. Would for sure buy this again due to price and result
li s.
Metairie, LA
Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Lift Me Up Mascara. I love how this mascara works. It's soft, doesn't clump, and isn't sticky. The lash brush is really soft and doesn't leave the mascara clumpy. The mascara is creamy and smells really good. I like how it doesn't make my eyelashes sticky and have them stick together. I'm not sure if it water proof but with a makeup remover towelettes it comes right off with no problems at all. The one I got is black, I think I would like a brown better, if it comes in brown. I'm really light complective and the black is really dark for for me. Other than that it's a great product.
Amber O.
Union, SC
I LOVE this mascara! Separates your eyelashes perfectly while making them look thicker and more lengthy. Also smells good (don’t know why anyone would sniff your eye) but thought it was cool anyway! 😂
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this mascara. I used to use waterproof mascara when I first started using makeup an that was a big mistake. Yeah waterproof mascara will help you out in some situations but its not healthy for your lashes. I remember my dad was at the pharmacy and asked me if I wanted anything so I told him to bring me a mascara so he brought me this. Once i opened it I can already tell it was going to work great. The bristles on the brush are smooth and curl your lashes to perfection and extends them without giving it a clumpy look. It also smells great which is another pro to why you should get this product! You won't regret it.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
I decided to purchase this on a whim and it does not irritate my eyes, it smells good and it gives great volume. It does not clump and it applies easily. I actually bought this the same time I bought Too Faced Better than sex mascara and this one by Rimmel lasts way longer and does not flake like the high end mascara.

I definitely recommend!
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Why, oh why!!!??? Why did this mascara get discontinued????!!! Hands down one of the best drugstore formulas out there. The smell is amazing. Formula is wet but does not clump, separates and lengthens nicely. So sad it's no longer in production. I pick it up anywhere I see it on clearance and will be so sad when I use all of my stash up...
Alex U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this mascara actually have a scent?
Sophie S.
England
Reviews please? I like the look of the brush but I'm not sure the effect it gives as I've never tried it.
Nunu S.
Does it make your eyeashes look natural? Is it worth it?
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
I purchased this the other day and I was wondering also what people think of this product so far I love the smell of this mascara because it smells like cucumbers
Andrea E.
I saw this mascara at the drugstore for the first time, and I was really tempted to buy it. Is it worth it or should I look for another one better?