Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow

Rimmel Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow is an all-day wear soft as a cloud eyeshadow. Its whipped, velvety, and ultra-smooth texture blends like a dream with just your fingertips, for buildable color you can control. It has an ultra-soft tapered applicator for quick and mess-free application, making it easy to achieve a mistake-proof and seamlessly blended look. The built-in primer allows for all-day wear and zero creasing, leaving a lightweight feel on the eyelids with no smudging. Whether you want a soft wash or an intense pop of color, Wonder’Cloud Eyeshadow has you covered. Ophthalmologist tested, transfer-proof, and available in 5 beautiful shades, this is a must have for anyone on the go who needs a quick, comfortable and easy eyeshadow look to ramp up their makeup game!

• All-day wear soft eyeshadow
• Whipped texture with buildable pigment
• Built-in primer

HOW TO APPLY:
Apply with the applicator, no need to be precise. Blend in seconds with fingertips. Add more for added intensity.

Is it good product or not ?
is it good
IS IT A GOOD PHOTO ?
Start your review of Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Angelle R.
Review for: 004 SPICED PETAL
Such a pretty color on! Blends pretty easily and looks absolutely amazing with green or blue eyes! Highly recommend this eyeshadow for a summer look!
Anano B.
Sarasota, FL
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Anano B.
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Anano B.
Review for: 004 SPICED PETAL
I have never use before liquid eyeshadow and was little skeptical, but it auch a easy use product. Blends beautifully and no creasing. I use as a lipstick bc it matches perfectly the lip liner Influenster sent me. Definitely recommending
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Brianna S.
Review for: 004 SPICED PETAL
And that’s a good thing!! Once this stuff drys down, it’s not coming off until you want it too! The colors are all so nice and it’s very easy to use!!
Ashley L.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley L.
Review for: 001 HONEY DROP
I absolutely love this product! This is a new go to for my no makeup makeup looks! It provides the perfect wash of color on the eyelids the pull a neutral makeup look together. This shade also looks GREAT on me as a light neutral lip color as well! Plus it’s SUPER comfortable on the lips! I definitely want to try out other shades in this product!
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by angelica G.
Review for: 005 CHILLED PEACH
I honestly have always been a fan of the “no makeup” makeup look & this eyeshadow really helps me achieve that!!!! It’s such a beautiful nude color & it’s stays put all day long! It takes a lot for me to really love an eyeshadow but this one is great!
Lauren H.
Mansfield, OH
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Lauren H.
Review for: 001 HONEY DROP
I’m super impressed with this eyeshadow. It isn’t the greatest product ever, but why I like it so much is that it is super quick and easy to apply, goes on very smooth, and is very easy to smudge to how you want it. For work and days I just want some color but don’t have time, this will be wonderful. It also has a built in primer, so I can do one step with a great color versus putting on primer, letting it dry, and blending regular eyeshadow colors. Definitely recommend and much cheaper than the Urban Decay I usually buy.
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Heather F.
Review for: 001 HONEY DROP
I actually love this so much!!! The way it wears is beautiful. It applies so much easier than I thought it would. Just a really quick blend with a brush and your eye look is done. It lasts a long time. I will continue to use this product and I will pick up more colors for sure!!
Tracie N.
Lanham, MD
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Tracie N.
Review for: 003 TRUFFLE HAZE
If you wear eyeshadow, this product is for you! It’s all day wear, it has a built in primer, it’s ultra smooth texture blends in with just your fingertips, how easy is that! There is no need to reapply during the day unless you want to!
Alejandra A.
Fontana, CA
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by Alejandra A.
Review for: 002 FOGGY BEIGE
The color is got is beautiful it’s a taupe nude brown best way I could describe it not dark but not light it’s in between it’s wearable for everyday makeup in my opinion. Dries completely matte which I loved I love how easy glides on my eyelids and fast for everyday makeup super easy last me all day creamy formula.
markie A.
Smithfield, UT
Rimmel London Wonder'Cloud Eyeshadow uploaded by markie A.
Review for: 002 FOGGY BEIGE
I really really like this product! I’ve been using it everyday. It’s so convenient and easy to use. And it lasts all day. And it’s such a beautiful color. I will be buying more colors.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...