BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby
Newcastle
Being a fairly fair skinned gal, it's hard for me to find a foundation that really matches my lily white complexion.

Wake Me Up was one of the first foundations I ever actually used, and it wasn't the worst let me tell you that!

What I liked about it was that it was super super blendable, be that with brush or sponge (or fingers, how I used to do my makeup when I first started out) so that it was really easy to match with your tone if you'd purchased a similar shade to your natural tone.

However, if you're an oily-combination skin girl like me, beware of the slightly dewy finish. It tended to wear off around my nose and forehead after a few hours.

Apart from that, it worked well with a setting powder and a nice soft blush.

I think I'd give this a solid three out of five.
Jess B.
Up there in my favourite drug store foundations. I love how it feels on my skin as it's very lightweight. It lasts long and has great coverage. The only down fall is that on me personally. It did oxidise, but with a bit of concealer I managed to make it look great again. For the price, yes I would recommend this foundation! (Take note, I do have combo skin).
Cynthia A.
Peterborough , ON
This foundation isn't what I was expecting I tried this foundation once and I never went back. My friend recommended it for me and I have oily skin I found this foundation causing breakouts in my skin and also I didn't find it good for my oily skin! I would recommend trying this for someone with oily skin as it did look flawless on my friends dry skin.
Erica B.
Really loving this product I use it everyday, doesn't set into my timelines on my skin. Blends really beautifully. Has really good coverage. This foundation is really good for oliy combination skin. I'm really liking this product so far will repurchase another. ūüėä
Julieanne C.
Victoria
This is an older foundation formula that Rimmel launched 10+ years ago but it came in more of a squeeze bottle container. If you can get past the scent it's actually a nice foundation but the colour range runs dark.
stephanie f.
Trenton, ON
Absolutely love this product! It smells amazing, has a tiny bit of glitter to it and is full coverage. It lasts all day. It is one of the best i have ever used.
Abbie W.
Northern Ireland
I used this last year. It gives you a nice glow and has a illuminating look. It keeps you matte for a while but after a couple of hours it will get shiny.
Sally K.
Bicester , Oxon
Was looking forward to using this item as I friend of mine loves it but I was disappointed, not very good coverage and not very luminous as I was hoping
Antoinette P.
Letterkenny , Donegal
My ABSOLUTE go to foundation.. it leaves my skin looking flawless.. amazing coverage.. last all day and makes my skin look so dewy and wonderful
Rebecca F.
Lowestoft , Suffolk
Love this foundation it is so easy to blend and apply it has a dewy finish on my oily skin but overall really recommended this
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !