BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
cardiff
This is a full coverage foundation but doesn't make it look like its thick on your face and leaves a nice shimmering look
Jess B.
Jess B.
Up there in my favourite drug store foundations. I love how it feels on my skin as it's very lightweight. It lasts long and has great coverage. The only down fall is that on me personally. It did oxidise, but with a bit of concealer I managed to make it look great again. For the price, yes I would recommend this foundation! (Take note, I do have combo skin).
Abbie W.
Abbie W.
Northern Ireland
I used this last year. It gives you a nice glow and has a illuminating look. It keeps you matte for a while but after a couple of hours it will get shiny.
Lyric A.
Lyric A.
Love love love love loveeeee this foundation it is my favorite one from the drugstore I've ever tried
Shelby
Shelby
Newcastle
Being a fairly fair skinned gal, it's hard for me to find a foundation that really matches my lily white complexion.

Wake Me Up was one of the first foundations I ever actually used, and it wasn't the worst let me tell you that!

What I liked about it was that it was super super blendable, be that with brush or sponge (or fingers, how I used to do my makeup when I first started out) so that it was really easy to match with your tone if you'd purchased a similar shade to your natural tone.

However, if you're an oily-combination skin girl like me, beware of the slightly dewy finish. It tended to wear off around my nose and forehead after a few hours.

Apart from that, it worked well with a setting powder and a nice soft blush.

I think I'd give this a solid three out of five.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
This foundation isn't what I was expecting I tried this foundation once and I never went back. My friend recommended it for me and I have oily skin I found this foundation causing breakouts in my skin and also I didn't find it good for my oily skin! I would recommend trying this for someone with oily skin as it did look flawless on my friends dry skin.
Julieanne C.
Julieanne C.
Victoria
This is an older foundation formula that Rimmel launched 10+ years ago but it came in more of a squeeze bottle container. If you can get past the scent it's actually a nice foundation but the colour range runs dark.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !