BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sally K.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was looking forward to using this item as I friend of mine loves it but I was disappointed, not very good coverage and not very luminous as I was hoping
Antoinette P.
Letterkenny , Donegal
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ABSOLUTE go to foundation.. it leaves my skin looking flawless.. amazing coverage.. last all day and makes my skin look so dewy and wonderful
Rebecca F.
Lowestoft , Suffolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation it is so easy to blend and apply it has a dewy finish on my oily skin but overall really recommended this
Sasha M.
Bradford
Gives a fresh look. Sticks to dry areas and oxidises quite a bit. Needs to be topped up during the day as not long wearing
Beckie M.
An okay product but leaves my skin quite dry. Good coverage but again if you have dry skin, it shows through the foundation
Erin a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation just wasent my favourite the formula wasent thick or pigmented enough for me okay coverage but not great
Ellie M.
cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a full coverage foundation but doesn't make it look like its thick on your face and leaves a nice shimmering look
Katie B.
Coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundation for day wear, medium to full coverage! gives a glow to your face beautiful finishing look
Shelby
Newcastle
Being a fairly fair skinned gal, it's hard for me to find a foundation that really matches my lily white complexion.

Wake Me Up was one of the first foundations I ever actually used, and it wasn't the worst let me tell you that!

What I liked about it was that it was super super blendable, be that with brush or sponge (or fingers, how I used to do my makeup when I first started out) so that it was really easy to match with your tone if you'd purchased a similar shade to your natural tone.

However, if you're an oily-combination skin girl like me, beware of the slightly dewy finish. It tended to wear off around my nose and forehead after a few hours.

Apart from that, it worked well with a setting powder and a nice soft blush.

I think I'd give this a solid three out of five.
Abbie W.
Northern Ireland
I used this last year. It gives you a nice glow and has a illuminating look. It keeps you matte for a while but after a couple of hours it will get shiny.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !