BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice on the skin however can sometimes feel quite heavy. It also leaves a glittery looking finish which may not be to personal preference. It is full coverage but doesn't last all day therefore I would not buy this product again.
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this foundation but now I find that it's too cakey for me and looks quite orange on my skin no matter how I mix it with foundation mixers. I also find that it's quite glittery and just doesn't suite my skin at all any more.
Kelly U.
Ferry brae , North kessock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation does what it says on the bottle, it makes you look more awake! It's medium coverage and a dewy finish, it's lightweight, I wear it during the day it's not great for makeup for dates/ nights out, but great for the day time
Jess M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this foundations for years now. I would say it is more of a dewy finish. The only thing I don’t like about it is that is oxidises quite a bit and goes quite orange - I try and neutralise it with concealer in certain areas.
I was quite skeptical when buying this product because I thought it would make my face look extremely sweaty, but it didn't! It's lightweight gives full coverage and looks beautiful! I will definitely be buying this product again
Eilidh M.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very buildable base, isn't too full coverage but you can definitely get there. Only problem is finding the right primer so that it doesn't slip off throughout the day. I use the maybeline matte primer and they work great together
Ella H.
I brought 2 of these foundations from my local drugstore and I wasn't hugely impressed. It was so streaky and I had absolutely no coverage to it. It made my skin feel terrible and I couldn't wait to take it off in the morning. :(
Ece Ö.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. I have a pale skin because of that i need a glow. It is lightwheight and longlasting product i use this at least 2 years and i recommend who is looking for fresh and healty look.
Emma W.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I really like the finish I got on this foundation and it offered a medium coverage which I enjoyed thoroughly. Only downfall is I don't feel it was the most long lasting as I'm quite oily and this leaves a dewy finish
Julieanne C.
Victoria
This is an older foundation formula that Rimmel launched 10+ years ago but it came in more of a squeeze bottle container. If you can get past the scent it's actually a nice foundation but the colour range runs dark.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !