BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beth D.
Beth D.
My absolute go to foundation, so easy to apply and blend and makes my skin look so good. Lightweight and medium coverage but very buildable, only con would be the amount of shimmer you can get so when you're in the sun you look a bit blinding
Kelly U.
Kelly U.
North kessock, ['', '', '']
This foundation does what it says on the bottle, it makes you look more awake! It's medium coverage and a dewy finish, it's lightweight, I wear it during the day it's not great for makeup for dates/ nights out, but great for the day time
Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.
Castle cary, Somerset
I love using this all year round. It gives a beautiful dewy and young look. I especially love it in the gloomier months as skin can look dull and dreary and this helps give a more glory and youthful look
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
I loved this product a couple years back, it really made my skin look good and was quite a good colour match. it left a dewy/glowing look and was very good for dry skin. I would recommend this to others!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I used to love this foundation but now I find that it's too cakey for me and looks quite orange on my skin no matter how I mix it with foundation mixers. I also find that it's quite glittery and just doesn't suite my skin at all any more.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Brighton, East Sussex
My everyday foundation. It lasts really well and sets beautifully (I like to use a finishing powder also) it's super lightweight and the colour suits me well - although I think the range could be more extensive.
It's very affordable, lasts a long time and has an easy to use pump
Libby C.
Libby C.
This is my every day foundation, it gives a beautiful dewy finish on me and I have combination/dry skin. It is long lasting by just wears off slowly around my T zone. I would recommend this product.
Ella H.
Ella H.
I brought 2 of these foundations from my local drugstore and I wasn't hugely impressed. It was so streaky and I had absolutely no coverage to it. It made my skin feel terrible and I couldn't wait to take it off in the morning. :(
Alena T.
Alena T.
Did not work out on my skin. My skin is very oily with some dry patches

This foundation is build-able but not long lasting for me :( it stick to my dry matches and was gone within 1/2 hours of wear
Holly W.
Holly W.
This foundation is very good for people with spots. It doesn't make them reproduce, and although it doesn't have very high coverage, it is light and easy on the skin. I would recommend.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !