BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had the time or money to buy expensive or high end foundations so this was lovely and affordable I have this in 001 I think it's ivory and it's gorgeous easy to blend with and leaves a shimmery summer glow to your skin perfect for winter days and great for summer too! Smells lovely also!
Lauren B.
Norwich, Norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favourite foundation. I could not be without it. I love the formulation of this and the way it makes my skin look. It creates such a natural medium coverage that is just radiant and healthy glowing. It really does wake up your skin and make you look amazing.
Abi S.
Newbury Avenue , Calne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product on and off for a while and everytime I go back to it it seems to become less of a favourite for me. It has great coverage and blends well but I find it doesn't last all day on oily skin and can oxidise during the day, so I find myself orange
Melissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, this foundation is lovely- it gives you an nice dewy finish, it sits well on the skin and really does brighten up your complexion. But it oxidises REALLY badly and quite quickly which is such a shame considering how good the product itself is.
Olivia J.
Bedworth
This is my go to foundation. I have 3 bottles of this which I know is not very good but it shows how much I love it. It's so easy to apply and to blend and I have no bad comments except it's shimmery which I don't normally like but in this foundation I'm fine! I would definitely purchase it again!
Madeleine F.
This product is amazing for all skin types however I think that on oily skin it is particularly good. I love the smell of this product too as it makes you feel fresh and awake. This glides over your face beautifully and lookes flawless on all skin.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice on the skin however can sometimes feel quite heavy. It also leaves a glittery looking finish which may not be to personal preference. It is full coverage but doesn't last all day therefore I would not buy this product again.
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this foundation but now I find that it's too cakey for me and looks quite orange on my skin no matter how I mix it with foundation mixers. I also find that it's quite glittery and just doesn't suite my skin at all any more.
Kelly U.
North kessock, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation does what it says on the bottle, it makes you look more awake! It's medium coverage and a dewy finish, it's lightweight, I wear it during the day it's not great for makeup for dates/ nights out, but great for the day time
Jess M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this foundations for years now. I would say it is more of a dewy finish. The only thing I don’t like about it is that is oxidises quite a bit and goes quite orange - I try and neutralise it with concealer in certain areas.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !