BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Norwich, Norfolk
This is my absolute favourite foundation. I could not be without it. I love the formulation of this and the way it makes my skin look. It creates such a natural medium coverage that is just radiant and healthy glowing. It really does wake up your skin and make you look amazing.
Abi S.
Abi S.
Calne, Wiltshire
I've used this product on and off for a while and everytime I go back to it it seems to become less of a favourite for me. It has great coverage and blends well but I find it doesn't last all day on oily skin and can oxidise during the day, so I find myself orange
Annie C.
Annie C.
leicester
This foundation is great for day to day medium coverage. It can look abit oily so wouldn't recommend for oily or combination skin. The range of colours is good although even the lightest tones look slightly orangey. Overall not the worst foundation but certainly not the best for even medium coverage.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
This oxidizes like crazy! Very fragranced as well. This isn't very long lasting and is very heavy on the skin. The shade range is not the best and it's a very thick formula which makes it really hard to apply sometimes. Not my favorite..just don't buy it
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
At first, this foundation is lovely- it gives you an nice dewy finish, it sits well on the skin and really does brighten up your complexion. But it oxidises REALLY badly and quite quickly which is such a shame considering how good the product itself is.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Bedworth
This is my go to foundation. I have 3 bottles of this which I know is not very good but it shows how much I love it. It's so easy to apply and to blend and I have no bad comments except it's shimmery which I don't normally like but in this foundation I'm fine! I would definitely purchase it again!
Madeleine F.
Madeleine F.
This product is amazing for all skin types however I think that on oily skin it is particularly good. I love the smell of this product too as it makes you feel fresh and awake. This glides over your face beautifully and lookes flawless on all skin.
Charryd0pe ..
Charryd0pe ..
haren
I like that you don't have to add powdee after this. I wouldn't use a brush to apply it, because then it looks a bit cakey. I'm out of product, but I would buy it again. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - 200 Soft Beige (30ml)
Jess M.
Jess M.
Have used this foundations for years now. I would say it is more of a dewy finish. The only thing I don’t like about it is that is oxidises quite a bit and goes quite orange - I try and neutralise it with concealer in certain areas.
katie C.
katie C.
Dublin
I don't love this foundation the lightest shade is way too dark to be ivory and is extremely orange on the skin, I find other Rimmel foundations better and this is the most expensive one. Would not recommend to fair skinned girls
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !