BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
katie C.
Dublin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this foundation the lightest shade is way too dark to be ivory and is extremely orange on the skin, I find other Rimmel foundations better and this is the most expensive one. Would not recommend to fair skinned girls
Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really like this foundation because it goes patchy and it makes my skin get dry and I get dry skin from it and the coverage is not that good. This really isn't my cup of tea but it might work on different people
Daniela Mihaela L.
Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage is not there.
The colours are not great
The product oxides
The scent is extremely strong
Not very blend able, blend into nothing
Not my favourite at all, would not buy it again, neither the Concealer!
Emma S.
Brighton , Portslade
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday foundation. It lasts really well and sets beautifully (I like to use a finishing powder also) it's super lightweight and the colour suits me well - although I think the range could be more extensive.
It's very affordable, lasts a long time and has an easy to use pump
Sophie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is really good for the price its light on the skin and is really blendable it’s a Matte finish and is a really easy applyable foundation I would buy this again as it is a really good product
Rhiannon R.
Somerset , Castle Cary
I love using this all year round. It gives a beautiful dewy and young look. I especially love it in the gloomier months as skin can look dull and dreary and this helps give a more glory and youthful look
Annice B.
22 lingfoot avenue Jordanthorpe ( houses ) , Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would not recommend to anyone. Made me break out more and made my skin become creasey. I found that a lot of the shades with really orange especially for pale people like myself.
Isabelle W.
Truro, Cornwall
Beauty Junkie Expert
The main reason I love this foundation is because it gives the most duey, natural looking glow which I much prefer to looking matte and flat. It's long wearing and really light weight! It's one of the only foundations I've purchased time and time again. The only con with this product is I find after a while it tends to oxidise and change at least one shade... I don't think you'd notice if you're darker skinned or tanned but I'm quite fair and it's a little noticeable.
Shelby
Newcastle
Being a fairly fair skinned gal, it's hard for me to find a foundation that really matches my lily white complexion.

Wake Me Up was one of the first foundations I ever actually used, and it wasn't the worst let me tell you that!

What I liked about it was that it was super super blendable, be that with brush or sponge (or fingers, how I used to do my makeup when I first started out) so that it was really easy to match with your tone if you'd purchased a similar shade to your natural tone.

However, if you're an oily-combination skin girl like me, beware of the slightly dewy finish. It tended to wear off around my nose and forehead after a few hours.

Apart from that, it worked well with a setting powder and a nice soft blush.

I think I'd give this a solid three out of five.
Jess B.
Up there in my favourite drug store foundations. I love how it feels on my skin as it's very lightweight. It lasts long and has great coverage. The only down fall is that on me personally. It did oxidise, but with a bit of concealer I managed to make it look great again. For the price, yes I would recommend this foundation! (Take note, I do have combo skin).
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !