BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Love this foundation.  It blends beautifully in to the skin.  The color selection isn't great because I have to mix ivory with the medium shade to get my perfect color.  (I'm an NC 25 in MAC for reference).  Or you can use custom fx drops to get the perfect shade.  I have combo skin and I just love how this foundation wears and it never looks patchy. Plus, there is a slight illuminating quality to it so it gives your face a perfect dewey look.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee , WI
Great drugstore foundation! I've been loving that glowy makeup look lately and this is the perfect foundation for that! It definitely has to be set though. The only down side to it is it sinks into my smile lines so I have to touch it up throughout the day to fix it!
yeliah r.
yeliah r.
All um saying is that if v this product works well or what be a cause looks good to ne
Erica B.
Erica B.
Really loving this product I use it everyday, doesn't set into my timelines on my skin. Blends really beautifully. Has really good coverage. This foundation is really good for oliy combination skin. I'm really liking this product so far will repurchase another. 😊
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
I love this foundation but it leaves me patchy I'm not sure if it is what I am using to apply it with or not but I am trying new blenders to see if I get a better result with blending it. I do recommend it tho.
Isabelle W.
Isabelle W.
Truro, Cornwall
The main reason I love this foundation is because it gives the most duey, natural looking glow which I much prefer to looking matte and flat. It's long wearing and really light weight! It's one of the only foundations I've purchased time and time again. The only con with this product is I find after a while it tends to oxidise and change at least one shade... I don't think you'd notice if you're darker skinned or tanned but I'm quite fair and it's a little noticeable.
Humairaa M.
Humairaa M.
I absolutely love this foundation! I wear it everyday as it literally 'wakes my face up'. It's long lasting and is medium to full coverage. Easily blends in with a beauty blender. I usually prefer drugstore foundations as they're cheaper than high end ones but also do the same job & this would be my no.1 favourite foundation! It leaves your skin looking flawless.
Shanique D.
Shanique D.
Toronto, ON
When I first got this foundation. For some reason it was kind of burning my skin but it didn't do anything else, and it smells really good. Couldn't use it for the summer cause I got darker and now that winter is Was back and I went to use it again, the colour just didn't match me again , so I use it for a concealer. It's in the colour 400 Natural Beige
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I loved it ! It gave a soft finish and a glow it lasts a long time even though it is a thinner consistency than the 25 hour foundation by rimmel. I wouldn't say it is for oily skin though as the overall look can be quite dewy if you don't use powder but for me personally I would definitely buy it again
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
I've never had the time or money to buy expensive or high end foundations so this was lovely and affordable I have this in 001 I think it's ivory and it's gorgeous easy to blend with and leaves a shimmery summer glow to your skin perfect for winter days and great for summer too! Smells lovely also!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !