BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex. - Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow. see more...

• Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :) 2 Answers
  • I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation.  It blends beautifully in to the skin.  The color selection isn't great because I have to mix ivory with the medium shade to get my perfect color.  (I'm an NC 25 in MAC for reference).  Or you can use custom fx drops to get the perfect shade.  I have combo skin and I just love how this foundation wears and it never looks patchy. Plus, there is a slight illuminating quality to it so it gives your face a perfect dewey look.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore foundation! I've been loving that glowy makeup look lately and this is the perfect foundation for that! It definitely has to be set though. The only down side to it is it sinks into my smile lines so I have to touch it up throughout the day to fix it!
yeliah r.
All um saying is that if v this product works well or what be a cause looks good to ne
Emily F.
I was fed up of using liquid foundations and not getting the right results for me, some days I can have quite oily skin which some days effects my make up and how it stays on my skin! When I tried this foundation I have found that is has an amazing coverage and lasts all day whether a hot or cold day and has an amazing finish with a hint of glitter!
Charryd0pe ..
haren
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that you don't have to add powdee after this. I wouldn't use a brush to apply it, because then it looks a bit cakey. I'm out of product, but I would buy it again. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - 200 Soft Beige (30ml)
Annie C.
Mill Field Avenue , Countesthorpe
This foundation is great for day to day medium coverage. It can look abit oily so wouldn't recommend for oily or combination skin. The range of colours is good although even the lightest tones look slightly orangey. Overall not the worst foundation but certainly not the best for even medium coverage.
Chloe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good foundation, good coverage but I dislike all the glitter that is in it. My first 2 bottles were amazing and I got past the glitter but my last bottle said Ivory (same as the first 2) but is far too dark for my skin tone and way darker than all my other foundations in the same colour
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am using this foundation at the moment and am finding it so easy too apply and wear. It is a lightweight foundation which applies lovely and is comfortable to wear, and does what it says on the pot.
Kayleigh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation brilliant for a drug store foundation! I’ve always used high end foundations as I have acne prone skin but for the price this is really good. Medium but buildable coverage. Great for dry skin as it makes you look really glowy!
Chloe M.
Arbroath, Angus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite foundation over ANYTHING. although this colour is quite dark for me but I use it when I have fake tanned. It automatically brightens up your skin and applies flawlessly. It stays on for a good amount of time and stays flawless
Alecia K.
Is this new? Whos tried it and likes it? :)
Mia
I tried this foundation out and I found it made me too sparkly and orange , does anyone know of any good foundations that are quite pale and give dewy effect? Thanks !