BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this product because it's very light on you're skin and not cakey. However for my particular skin it isn't very good at completely concealing my flared acne even with foundation applied on top. This is a good concealer but for more covering dark circles and light redness.
elina m.
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer never ever I will buy again can't get product out ! Out there is cheapest brands and much better then this one
Olha P.
New Jersey
I love this concealer Rimmel, its very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. Many colors to choose from. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines. I use shade 125 very light, great to illuminate certain areas of my fase. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright. I do recommend this concealer.
Sarah Q.
Review for: True Ivory
I love my Rimmel wake me up concealer.I've been buying this product for a couple months now and i honestly can see such a difference when I put it onto my skin.it works so well for my blemished and my troubled areas in my skin so I will definitely continue to use it
Samantha Q.
livingston
Review for: Very Fair
Not one of my favrote products not ehough product runs out every quirkily not value for money at all.
Rima C.
Toronto , ON
Review for: True Ivory
This is perfect if ur on a budget and need an everyday concealer! I always keep a stock of this in my makeup collection because I wear concealer everyday.
The great thing about this product is that it blends supper easy with a damp beauty blender or a concealer brush! And it doesn't crease if you use a setting powder on top
I love the packaging for all rimmle London products, the bright orange lid makes it easy to spot in your makeup bag or purse. The best would also be the applicator makes it supper easy to highlight ur face while u contour!
Sarah S.
Review for: True Ivory
This product could have more improving with the coverage, doesn't really cover up spots that well and leaves a highlighted spot if you try to cover them up. Would highly recommend it for a high shade though.
Nell P.
Ts12
Absolutely loved this concealer when I was wearing it every dayūüėć it's quite a light concealer alothough it does give alot of coverage I felt it was easy to blend in on top of foundation as it blended in very smoothly. Although it's a gorgeous concealer if you like to have your makeup matte it's probably not the best one for you because as the concealer is very dewy it does look quite glittery in certain lightsūüĎć
Verónica M.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite concealer. I recomend looking for more undertone shade If you want to cover dark circles. But If you want to highlight is perfectttt
Betzabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite concealer with a really natural look, has some small shiny details, it is easy to apply, the coverage is a little low so it is good for the girls with little circles or who want to see more natural like no makeup makeup.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?