BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tahira A.
Review for: Very Fair Light
Really good for covering up bags under the eyes and even dark circles. I really enjoy it.
Megan M.
Review for: Very Fair
Very liquids and creamy do very easy to blend. It has quite a big brush but I prefer that. It does last well on the skin and I have oily skin. It’s under £10 so a drugstore concealer. Would recommend to try out.
Paige P.
This is my go-to concealer. Mostly because where I live you can't just walk into a store and buy the newest tarte concealer everybody is raving about. This concealer has great coverage and is really great for covering under eye circles and brightening under the eye. I have gone through so many bottles of these because it is an affordable yet affective product.
Amelia T.
a concealer that works wonders, everyone that I know that has tried this concealer has completely fallen in love with it, so I tried it and couldn't recommend it more, it covers up blemishes, has a nice matte finish, bright packaging so eye catching and overall is a beauty!
savanna H.
Review for: Very Fair
Really nice for both the under eye area as well as spots or blemishes. feels hydrating but not heavy. nice coverage and shade selection, but I find they run very pink. a nice affordable concealer
Amy L.
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Review for: Very Fair
This is perfect if you have just a little darkness around the eyes. But for me it did not cover them since they are really intense. It does not crease on normal skin, it might on combo and oilly skin.
Carissa C.
melbourne
Review for: Soft Beige
Very light coverage concealer. It has glitter in the formula which I personally do not like. It is an ok concealer overall
member-26097
Review for: True Ivory
Really great concealer with medium coverage it blends out very easily and can be buildable for a full coverage it really brightens under eyes and covers blemish perfectly but still looks natural would definitely repurchase
Angela J.
Wellington
Review for: True Ivory
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer. If I don't blend it right away, it will sometimes crease however. It does have a really good brightening effect though, which is great especially for under my eyes. It's decent for it's price!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Very Fair
This is by far one of my favorite drug store concealers!! It brightens up my eyes and covers my dark circles! Perfectly formulated and super soft and smooth on my sensitive under eye skin. I love the fact that it is long lasting and so creamy. I would buy again and highly recommend it to others as well. Super easy to blend and build. Absolutely love it! @rimmellondon #rimmelconcealer #concealermusthave
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?