BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely concealer. It goes on smoothly and covers all imperfections. A great inexpensive concealer!
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great concealer for masking those datk undereyes in the morning. I buy it in shade 001 and it perfect for fair skin
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely under the eyes as a highlight as it makes the eyes appear more awake it's also great and covering up Amy blemishes
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite concealer, always repurchasing this. The colour is exactly right for me and gives a lovely natural glow, the coverage is also really good and covers imperfections and dark circles well.
donna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this concealer, have used it for a few years now. So easy to apply and blend, great coverage and stays put.
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Review for: True Ivory
Awesome concealer it’s a great dupe for the tarte one ! The formula is amazing very smooth yet not watery so easy to blend when on skin doesn’t dry up and very affordable I got mine at shoppers but it’s also at Walmart!
Danielle C.
Essex
Love this concealer I have tried loads over the years and this one is the only one that really does do the job I love that it has a glow to it which makes you look so awake it is so affordable and lasts a real long time too I would recommend this product
Jasmine L.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
Greta everyday concealer, I use this every single day it's the best concealer ever, it's not the most full coverage but I like it because it's natural
Sonia M.
Ng84pr
Review for: Soft Beige
Absolutely great honestly love love love great packaging you could keep it anywhere very handy product!!
Parris M.
Norwich, [
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is my go to! It covers the dark circles under my eyes and any blemishes I have perfectly!
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?