BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Jasmine P.
Owen sound, ON
This is my go to concealer. I love this product. I use shade 125 very light and it's great I do find that it is like a color corrector. It is a little bit orange but I think that's the "wake up" part of the formula. It super full coverag, easily build able and doesn't crease. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright.
Steph E.
St. Catharines , ON
I looooove the liquid formula as opposed to a pencil formula for ease of use and coverage. I do find I need a lot of coverage for my dark circles, though I don't wear foundation as a rule. This gives me enough coverage for the day without looking cakey; top with powder and off I go for the day!
Ashleigh K.
manchester
Love this product, It is very liquid based which works amazingly for blending and making it so build-able without feeling completely caked in make-up and unnatural. Comes out as a wand similar to a lip gloss which means applying only a little of the product at a time very easy which I like.
Megan L.
i love this concealer it gives me such a radiant glow and I love it! i find most concealers quite cakey whereas this concealer blends so nicely and is so easy to apply the only thing i will say is that it will slightly come off in the day but i would still recommend it lots!
Amelia T.
a concealer that works wonders, everyone that I know that has tried this concealer has completely fallen in love with it, so I tried it and couldn't recommend it more, it covers up blemishes, has a nice matte finish, bright packaging so eye catching and overall is a beauty!
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
So i first tried the rimmel London match perfection concealer and I though that there formula was SOOO good for a drugstore concealer, but if did not like the applicator so I tried this and it the same beautiful formula with a way better applicator, you have to try this!!!
Eden R.
Very good colour match, and incredibly smooth and easy to blend. Also has a glittery sheen to it which is quite nice. Occasionally cakes but this can be prevented by using it with another product. Works best when used with a beauty blender. Very good lasting concealer.
Ying L.
This is a lovely concealer, it's not full coverage nor the best concealer out there, however, this concealer is drugstore so quite cheap and for the price, it does quite a good job. It's quite lightweight and brightens up the undereye and is easily blended.
Pilar R.
I love this product just as much as everyone else! Really everyone who tries this one loves it. It really does the job making you look awake, it also adds somo natural glow to your skin that just look perfect also it has really good coverage
Teejaye H.
Best concealer ever! This is the rimmel London wake me up concealer and is about £5 from most drugstores! It has great coverage. And is easy to apply and blend! It is quite matte and not drying! Definitely recommend! 8/10 ☀️
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?