5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #35 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
I love this product just as much as everyone else! Really everyone who tries this one loves it. It really does the job making you look awake, it also adds somo natural glow to your skin that just look perfect also it has really good coverage
Teejaye H.
Teejaye H.
Best concealer ever! This is the rimmel London wake me up concealer and is about £5 from most drugstores! It has great coverage. And is easy to apply and blend! It is quite matte and not drying! Definitely recommend! 8/10 ☀️
Ella M.
Ella M.
It's amazing how good quality this is because it is so cheap. It is really full coverage and has a good range of shades to choose from. It is great for under your eyes and for covering my blemishes. It's so good!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I have crazy dry skin and this is my #1 holy grail concealer!! Stays all day, doesn't crease, really great coverage, never goes patchy
I have re purchased so many times, definitely will be purchasing many more!!!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley
Amazing product. Very high coverage yet light and weightless. It's very good for dark circles and blemishes. It's very cheap for the quality but one thing I do not like is how there not much in the bottle.
Mycah B.
Mycah B.
I love love love this concealer, it has a good cheap price and very affordable, it has a good coverage and brighten my skin. It help my eye bags as well by the way I have really bad eye bags.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Yes it has good coverage, but the formula literally has glitter on it. I wore it , and everyone kept telling me i had glitter on my eye! Just put a light near the tube and you'll see
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Very Fair
Amazing concealer. Hides dark circles and is really lightweight. I use this with a beauty blender and its blends in beautifully and doesn't look caked up.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Nice creamy consistency but doesn't have much coverage. It's not very buildable but a good starter concealer, as it is easy to blend and long lasting
Vic S.
Vic S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Very Fair
My go-to concealer for under eyes. I find it doesn't crease very much as long as you add something to set it, and it lasts all day!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?