5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Eden R.
Eden R.
Very good colour match, and incredibly smooth and easy to blend. Also has a glittery sheen to it which is quite nice. Occasionally cakes but this can be prevented by using it with another product. Works best when used with a beauty blender. Very good lasting concealer.
Ying L.
Ying L.
This is a lovely concealer, it's not full coverage nor the best concealer out there, however, this concealer is drugstore so quite cheap and for the price, it does quite a good job. It's quite lightweight and brightens up the undereye and is easily blended.
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
I love this product just as much as everyone else! Really everyone who tries this one loves it. It really does the job making you look awake, it also adds somo natural glow to your skin that just look perfect also it has really good coverage
Teejaye H.
Teejaye H.
Best concealer ever! This is the rimmel London wake me up concealer and is about £5 from most drugstores! It has great coverage. And is easy to apply and blend! It is quite matte and not drying! Definitely recommend! 8/10 ☀️
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I have crazy dry skin and this is my #1 holy grail concealer!! Stays all day, doesn't crease, really great coverage, never goes patchy
I have re purchased so many times, definitely will be purchasing many more!!!
Ella M.
Ella M.
It's amazing how good quality this is because it is so cheap. It is really full coverage and has a good range of shades to choose from. It is great for under your eyes and for covering my blemishes. It's so good!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley
Amazing product. Very high coverage yet light and weightless. It's very good for dark circles and blemishes. It's very cheap for the quality but one thing I do not like is how there not much in the bottle.
Mycah B.
Mycah B.
I love love love this concealer, it has a good cheap price and very affordable, it has a good coverage and brighten my skin. It help my eye bags as well by the way I have really bad eye bags.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Yes it has good coverage, but the formula literally has glitter on it. I wore it , and everyone kept telling me i had glitter on my eye! Just put a light near the tube and you'll see
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Very Fair
Amazing concealer. Hides dark circles and is really lightweight. I use this with a beauty blender and its blends in beautifully and doesn't look caked up.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?