BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Great for the price easily applies and builds. Packaging is average and something you might even overlook but Rimmel is putting out so very good Lowe priced items that I like a lot these days. I would recommend this to anyone
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is a great concealer it just wasn't my color none of them worked for me and was very noticeable great container and formula just not my color wish they had my color.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I don't remember the color I purchased but I know to always buy a lighter color than your skin to cover any imperfections. Also when you use your foundation or anything over it, it won't look darker (or not as much)

It's light feeling I like the 'wand' as well better than the other one I had that was a tube and brushed on,
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
I'm not a big fan of this concealer. I have the shade fair and it is definitely not a light color. I also feel like this dries out my under eyes and it does crease on me. I have several other concealers I prefer over this one.
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
Haven't tried this yet because it's not sold in the states but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this concealer!! It is my 2nd favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes and because of the ingredients, it wakes my under eyes right up!! It truly gives my under eyes a nice youthful glow. I am a big big big fan!!
MIADIANA N.
MIADIANA N.
Review for: Very Fair
PROS: This concealer is actually by far one of the best drugstore concealer a, it's similar to the Maybelline fit me concealer, however this one actually gives you that brightening wake me up look. The thing about this concealer is it has this luminous glow that's within the formula. Another thing that's good is that, there's a lot of shade ranges to choose from. I love this concealer and it's very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. It's cheap too!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Owen sound, ON
This is my go to concealer. I love this product. I use shade 125 very light and it's great I do find that it is like a color corrector. It is a little bit orange but I think that's the "wake up" part of the formula. It super full coverag, easily build able and doesn't crease. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright.
Steph E.
Steph E.
St. Catharines , ON
I looooove the liquid formula as opposed to a pencil formula for ease of use and coverage. I do find I need a lot of coverage for my dark circles, though I don't wear foundation as a rule. This gives me enough coverage for the day without looking cakey; top with powder and off I go for the day!
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
manchester
Love this product, It is very liquid based which works amazingly for blending and making it so build-able without feeling completely caked in make-up and unnatural. Comes out as a wand similar to a lip gloss which means applying only a little of the product at a time very easy which I like.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?