BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage8 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Amberly S.
Good drugstore concealer. Not the fullest of coverage but feels nice on the skin. Works nicely under the eyes.
Rosa Lucía R.
Cordova, TN
Is a really good product! Really has that effect of enlight my undereye zone! I'm a Rimmel London crazy lover!
Marinna M.
Haven't tried this yet because it's not sold in the states but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!
Ava L.
This concealer has a light to medium coverage and has a more yellow undertone but looks beautiful on its own!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Very Fair more...
This concealer is the best. its not oily and applys very well. its a bumer that it didn't work on my skin.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
doesn't cover that much but it looks nice on the skin, I used it during summer on my face and it was nice
Lenae R.
Fort Worth, TX
I like it so far. It covers up my dark circles pretty good. I think I'll start buying it more often.
Maya W.
Salem, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
Really good drugstore concealer good for highlighting the face or just for some light coverage
Rinell D.
Cape Coral, FL
It’s ok it cover up as good as it gets not to sure if I will buy again cheap and ok packaging
Samantha d.
Ashland, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
Love this concealer not enough coverage I feal but I still reallllllly love this product
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?