5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
MIADIANA N.
MIADIANA N.
Review for: Very Fair
PROS: This concealer is actually by far one of the best drugstore concealer a, it's similar to the Maybelline fit me concealer, however this one actually gives you that brightening wake me up look. The thing about this concealer is it has this luminous glow that's within the formula. Another thing that's good is that, there's a lot of shade ranges to choose from. I love this concealer and it's very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. It's cheap too!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Owen sound, ON
This is my go to concealer. I love this product. I use shade 125 very light and it's great I do find that it is like a color corrector. It is a little bit orange but I think that's the "wake up" part of the formula. It super full coverag, easily build able and doesn't crease. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright.
Steph E.
Steph E.
St. Catharines , ON
I looooove the liquid formula as opposed to a pencil formula for ease of use and coverage. I do find I need a lot of coverage for my dark circles, though I don't wear foundation as a rule. This gives me enough coverage for the day without looking cakey; top with powder and off I go for the day!
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
manchester
Love this product, It is very liquid based which works amazingly for blending and making it so build-able without feeling completely caked in make-up and unnatural. Comes out as a wand similar to a lip gloss which means applying only a little of the product at a time very easy which I like.
Megan L.
Megan L.
i love this concealer it gives me such a radiant glow and I love it! i find most concealers quite cakey whereas this concealer blends so nicely and is so easy to apply the only thing i will say is that it will slightly come off in the day but i would still recommend it lots!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
a concealer that works wonders, everyone that I know that has tried this concealer has completely fallen in love with it, so I tried it and couldn't recommend it more, it covers up blemishes, has a nice matte finish, bright packaging so eye catching and overall is a beauty!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
So i first tried the rimmel London match perfection concealer and I though that there formula was SOOO good for a drugstore concealer, but if did not like the applicator so I tried this and it the same beautiful formula with a way better applicator, you have to try this!!!
Eden R.
Eden R.
Very good colour match, and incredibly smooth and easy to blend. Also has a glittery sheen to it which is quite nice. Occasionally cakes but this can be prevented by using it with another product. Works best when used with a beauty blender. Very good lasting concealer.
Ying L.
Ying L.
This is a lovely concealer, it's not full coverage nor the best concealer out there, however, this concealer is drugstore so quite cheap and for the price, it does quite a good job. It's quite lightweight and brightens up the undereye and is easily blended.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?