BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elyssa N.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Very Fair Light
This concealer is great at covering up dark circles and bags under the eyes. Highlights under your eyes making you look awake & glowy! if you set it, it does not budge. However, if you do not set it, it creases. All in all i recommend this concealer if you are looking for a great drugstore concealer!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is the best. its not oily and applys very well. its a bumer that it didn't work on my skin.
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of this concealer. I have the shade fair and it is definitely not a light color. I also feel like this dries out my under eyes and it does crease on me. I have several other concealers I prefer over this one.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
This product is a life saver! For those late nights studying and having an early class the next morning I can hide those pesky dark circles. It is so easy to apply and blends wonderfully.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Very Fair Light
I'm 50/50 on this. It goes on smooth but it didn't seem to match the same color in a different product. But I love Rommel products and have used this in other dark spots on my face.
Dacia U.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Very Fair
Love this ! Great coverage and help conceal dark circle and love the consistency
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer it just wasn't my color none of them worked for me and was very noticeable great container and formula just not my color wish they had my color.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the price easily applies and builds. Packaging is average and something you might even overlook but Rimmel is putting out so very good Lowe priced items that I like a lot these days. I would recommend this to anyone
Trystan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very good concealer in my opinion. It wasn't crazy coverage but it was good enough for me it was comfortable and easy to find the right shade match for my skin. Sadly though when I went to repurchase it again I noticed my Walmart does not stock this product anymore. I don't know if it got discontinued but it's so sad because I really liked it. The price point was really low too.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?