5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is a great concealer it just wasn't my color none of them worked for me and was very noticeable great container and formula just not my color wish they had my color.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this concealer!! It is my 2nd favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes and because of the ingredients, it wakes my under eyes right up!! It truly gives my under eyes a nice youthful glow. I am a big big big fan!!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
I'm not a big fan of this concealer. I have the shade fair and it is definitely not a light color. I also feel like this dries out my under eyes and it does crease on me. I have several other concealers I prefer over this one.
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Great for the price easily applies and builds. Packaging is average and something you might even overlook but Rimmel is putting out so very good Lowe priced items that I like a lot these days. I would recommend this to anyone
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.
This is my new favorite concealer with a really natural look, has some small shiny details, it is easy to apply, the coverage is a little low so it is good for the girls with little circles or who want to see more natural like no makeup makeup.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I don't remember the color I purchased but I know to always buy a lighter color than your skin to cover any imperfections. Also when you use your foundation or anything over it, it won't look darker (or not as much)

It's light feeling I like the 'wand' as well better than the other one I had that was a tube and brushed on,
frances c.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This does a really good job at brightening under my eyes. I would say the coverage is light to medium though and does wear off throughout the day.
Luciana M.
Luciana M.
Excellent I like very texture, is creamy and does not leave lumps, is perfect to use in daily makeup, covers the imperfections with just apply a little. I use it regularly.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Rimmel makes such great makeup and at such reasonable prices. Great concealer!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?