5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Luciana M.
Luciana M.
Excellent I like very texture, is creamy and does not leave lumps, is perfect to use in daily makeup, covers the imperfections with just apply a little. I use it regularly.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Rimmel makes such great makeup and at such reasonable prices. Great concealer!
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
west midlands, ['', '', '']
MY ULTIMATE FAVE !!! I have this stocked up at home just because of how good it is. If your looking for something that's gonna give you full coverage and brighten up your under eyes I recommend this product 100%
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Bloomington, IN
Great product at a great price! Provides amazing coverage for blemishes and undereye circles. Blends easily and long lasting.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
I'm not a big fan of this concealer. I have the shade fair and it is definitely not a light color. I also feel like this dries out my under eyes and it does crease on me. I have several other concealers I prefer over this one.
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
Haven't tried this yet because it's not sold in the states but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.
This is my new favorite concealer with a really natural look, has some small shiny details, it is easy to apply, the coverage is a little low so it is good for the girls with little circles or who want to see more natural like no makeup makeup.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this concealer!! It is my 2nd favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes and because of the ingredients, it wakes my under eyes right up!! It truly gives my under eyes a nice youthful glow. I am a big big big fan!!
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Great for the price easily applies and builds. Packaging is average and something you might even overlook but Rimmel is putting out so very good Lowe priced items that I like a lot these days. I would recommend this to anyone
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?