BY RIMMEL LONDON #45 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage8 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Rose S.
bronx, NY
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
Karli/_Fitzjohn
Review for: Very Fair more...
Love this this concealer for brightening under the eyes and covering dark circles Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
Houda A.
i Love using this product for under my eyes it does wonders . Dark circles are gone with this product. and use it to contour also !
Marlo B.
Bloomington, IN
Great product at a great price! Provides amazing coverage for blemishes and undereye circles. Blends easily and long lasting.
Danni M.
Casa Grande, AZ
One of my favorite drug store brand consealer I love the way it applied and didn't crease my eyes either this is a good one
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this concealer! It hides my dark circles perfectly. It brightens up my skin making me look more awake and bright.
Chan W.
Wellington , UT
Love this stuff so much! It makes me look awake and doesn't crease. I set mine using the elf under eye setting powder.
Maria A.
this concealer is 5 stars. it is an amazing concealor and covers up black under eyes. it also lasts for about 8 hours
Madeline B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: True Ivory more...
Please bring this product to America! I bought while in London and I love! Such high quality for a drugstore brand.
Amberly S.
Good drugstore concealer. Not the fullest of coverage but feels nice on the skin. Works nicely under the eyes.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?