BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  • "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
  • "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
  • "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
Trystan S.
This was a very good concealer in my opinion. It wasn't crazy coverage but it was good enough for me it was comfortable and easy to find the right shade match for my skin. Sadly though when I went to repurchase it again I noticed my Walmart does not stock this product anymore. I don't know if it got discontinued but it's so sad because I really liked it. The price point was really low too.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
This concealer is amazing! It really does what it says. I've always suffered from really bad, chronic dark circles, so I'm always looking for high coverage concealers. This covered my dark circles perfectly and really woke me up. Totally recommend it.The only downturn is that it contains a little bit of sparkly, but that isn't a huge problem because it actually helps you look more awake.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
Not as good as I expected and seems to have a glitter appearance which I don't want in a concealer. Used it a few times to give it a chance but won't be using it again. Would rather use another concealer.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
this is the right best I could so I'll give them to my opinion about the:

1. Products pharmacies are easily accessible and very, very cheap.

2. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines.

3. I've used to illuminate certain areas of my face I am delighted with the other is very good quality and hipoalargenico
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: Ivory more...
Perfect concealer for the under eye area! I've tried several, and this is one of my very favorites! It's not the best at covering blemishes, but the thin consistency and satin finish make it great for brightening the under eye area while also covering veins/dark circles. The shade range isn't great, but I can use the lightest shade (Very light fair, I believe) and it brightens my under eye area while concealing pretty well. It also doesn't crease on me.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I don't remember the color I purchased but I know to always buy a lighter color than your skin to cover any imperfections. Also when you use your foundation or anything over it, it won't look darker (or not as much)

It's light feeling I like the 'wand' as well better than the other one I had that was a tube and brushed on,
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
There were such few shades in this concealer so I went with the darkest shade and it was still too light for my skin tone. I love the consistency but you have to make sure to set it otherwise it creases and moves around on you. It's a good concealer, just wish they had more shades and made a less creasey formula
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
I I lifted e was to the College and not achieved cover me them Eyecup, but, a day saw this in a store and decided to buy it and of truth that I worked, achieved cover my dark circles and I saw more fresh in the day. It is excellent, absolutely recommended. It is the best, also having a few sparkles that leave a very nice effect on your face.
Betzabeth S.
This is my new favorite concealer with a really natural look, has some small shiny details, it is easy to apply, the coverage is a little low so it is good for the girls with little circles or who want to see more natural like no makeup makeup.
Darshada J.
Deland, FL
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
I'm very picky about what I use for my face.. I wish this product could be better I use it on my face( under my eyes) once and it made it wrinkly so now I don't buy it anymore use it for my eyebrows when I didn't have concealer.. It worked decent .. But what can I say it was pretty cheap. Not My Fav concealer .. I don't recommend it.. At all
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Is this really full coverage ?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?