5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Review for: Very Fair
This is a concealer I have repurchased I do love it. Only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Very Fair Light
I'm 50/50 on this. It goes on smooth but it didn't seem to match the same color in a different product. But I love Rommel products and have used this in other dark spots on my face.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is the best. its not oily and applys very well. its a bumer that it didn't work on my skin.
Dacia U.
Dacia U.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Very Fair
Love this ! Great coverage and help conceal dark circle and love the consistency
Maya W.
Maya W.
Salem, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light
Really good drugstore concealer good for highlighting the face or just for some light coverage
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
Review for: Very Fair Light
Really good for covering up bags under the eyes and even dark circles. I really enjoy it.
Samantha d.
Samantha d.
Ashland, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light
Love this concealer not enough coverage I feal but I still reallllllly love this product
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Great for the price easily applies and builds. Packaging is average and something you might even overlook but Rimmel is putting out so very good Lowe priced items that I like a lot these days. I would recommend this to anyone
frances c.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This does a really good job at brightening under my eyes. I would say the coverage is light to medium though and does wear off throughout the day.
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Bloomington, IN
Great product at a great price! Provides amazing coverage for blemishes and undereye circles. Blends easily and long lasting.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?