5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #45 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Ava L.
Ava L.
This concealer has a light to medium coverage and has a more yellow undertone but looks beautiful on its own!
Maria A.
Maria A.
this concealer is 5 stars. it is an amazing concealor and covers up black under eyes. it also lasts for about 8 hours
Review for: Very Fair
This is a concealer I have repurchased I do love it. Only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Very Fair Light
I'm 50/50 on this. It goes on smooth but it didn't seem to match the same color in a different product. But I love Rommel products and have used this in other dark spots on my face.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is the best. its not oily and applys very well. its a bumer that it didn't work on my skin.
Dacia U.
Dacia U.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Very Fair
Love this ! Great coverage and help conceal dark circle and love the consistency
Maya W.
Maya W.
Salem, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light
Really good drugstore concealer good for highlighting the face or just for some light coverage
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
Review for: Very Fair Light
Really good for covering up bags under the eyes and even dark circles. I really enjoy it.
Samantha d.
Samantha d.
Ashland, OH
Review for: Very Fair Light
Love this concealer not enough coverage I feal but I still reallllllly love this product
Selenaa S.
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
Review for: Medium
love love love love this product it does what the product says it would do highly recommend y'all to purchase.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?