BY RIMMEL LONDON #93 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it right now b...1 Answers
  • My concealer always creases under my eyes and I'm wondering is it...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer have diff rent shades?Darker? Be the first to answer!
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  • "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
  • "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
  • "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
Liz A.
Review for: Ivory more...
Didn’t like this one and I wouldn’t buy it again. It gave me like s yellow tone. And to be from a drug store it was pretty pricey. Thumbs down for this concealer.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Another fave drugstore concealer. I buy it here and there. There are a few products i bounce between. Highly recommend, and great for covering those unwanted flaws
Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
This is a great dupe for Tarte's Shape Tape and it's CHEAP AF, I love that it doesn't crease too much and doesn't feel heavy like most concealers. Would recommend!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades) more...
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jenna L.
Review for: Very Fair more...
Favorite go-to concealer! I've been using this stuff for 3 years. It works for blemishes and under eye. I generally use it for under eye. It's buildable, you'll just need to let it set for a moment before blending. I really do recommend!
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
Review for: Very Light more...
This isn't the best concealer that I've ever used in my life, but it's definitely worth the price. I use this product almost every day - whether I'm putting on a full face of makeup or trying to run out the door in two minutes. It always covers up my dark circles enough to make me look human again, and helps to hide all of my imperfections before I apply any foundation to my face.
You don't have to use very much which means this product will potentially last you a good 2 months or so dependent upon your use.
For a drug store concealer, this baby is my go-to.
Maryann T.
Another great concealer from Rimmel. I love Rimmel products not just for the drug store price but the quality and quantity. This is a medium coverage cancel stick with a do foot applicator. Many colors to choose from. I would compare it to cover girl concealer stick. I love the packaging and the orange top makes it easy to find in my makeup collection. I do recommend this concealer great froe teens too for back to school.
Trystan S.
This was a very good concealer in my opinion. It wasn't crazy coverage but it was good enough for me it was comfortable and easy to find the right shade match for my skin. Sadly though when I went to repurchase it again I noticed my Walmart does not stock this product anymore. I don't know if it got discontinued but it's so sad because I really liked it. The price point was really low too.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
This concealer is amazing! It really does what it says. I've always suffered from really bad, chronic dark circles, so I'm always looking for high coverage concealers. This covered my dark circles perfectly and really woke me up. Totally recommend it.The only downturn is that it contains a little bit of sparkly, but that isn't a huge problem because it actually helps you look more awake.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
Not as good as I expected and seems to have a glitter appearance which I don't want in a concealer. Used it a few times to give it a chance but won't be using it again. Would rather use another concealer.
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Is this really full coverage ?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?