BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Very Fair Light
I'm 50/50 on this. It goes on smooth but it didn't seem to match the same color in a different product. But I love Rommel products and have used this in other dark spots on my face.
Luciana M.
Excellent I like very texture, is creamy and does not leave lumps, is perfect to use in daily makeup, covers the imperfections with just apply a little. I use it regularly.
Review for: Very Fair
This is a concealer I have repurchased I do love it. Only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage.
Jessica P.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Very Fair
This is a good concealer if you are covering up minimal darkness under the eyes. I used to use this all the time when I was younger and it worked fine.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Is really great. blends wells With a conceal brush. the coverage is médium and has little glitters. is perfect for daily use because is light and cheap
Nour K.
Review for: Medium
If I could give it more that 5 stars I would! I loveee this concealer it's so beautiful on the skin and makes you look so awake and natural I love it
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Okay product. Didn't really brighten my under eyes or help to conceal blemishes. When blending out it would wipe away and take my foundation with it.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Very Fair
I must say I wasn't that impressed with the coverage this product had. It was affordable but that a tint that was just to orange for me personally
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer was okay. It covered decently but i could only use this on my spots and little acne scars. It wouldnt cover my dark circles at all.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a really good job at brightening under my eyes. I would say the coverage is light to medium though and does wear off throughout the day.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?