5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
MARIANA G.
MARIANA G.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Very Fair
I had many doubts with this product since I only paid $ 1.20 (clearance) for it but I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised, provides medium coverage, ideal for every day, besides the formula it is not heavy.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
Review for: Very Fair Light
Its a very nice option for a drugstore concealer, but you have to set it with powder or it will crease. Not for cover Up blemishes or very dark circles because it has something shine on it. For that I like more orange-based Concealers. This is super cool for look "awake" or for highlight This area
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Very Fair Light
This stuff was pretty good. I had to get the right shade but when I did, the coverage was really nice and I feel like under my eyes especially it helped quite a bit. gives you a more awake look and was fairly moisturizing too.
Chan W.
Chan W.
Wellington, UT
Love this stuff so much! It makes me look awake and doesn't crease. I set mine using the elf under eye setting powder.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Review for: Very Fair
Love this concealer on days where I don't need a ton of coverage. It works great on my under eyes and it never feels like too much. It does sometimes crease if I've used too much.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
doesn't cover that much but it looks nice on the skin, I used it during summer on my face and it was nice
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Very Fair
This is a good concealer if you are covering up minimal darkness under the eyes. I used to use this all the time when I was younger and it worked fine.
Houda A.
Houda A.
i Love using this product for under my eyes it does wonders . Dark circles are gone with this product. and use it to contour also !
Ava L.
Ava L.
This concealer has a light to medium coverage and has a more yellow undertone but looks beautiful on its own!
Maria A.
Maria A.
this concealer is 5 stars. it is an amazing concealor and covers up black under eyes. it also lasts for about 8 hours
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?