BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  • "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
  • "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
  • "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: True Ivory more...
Such a beautiful colour for my skin colour! Brightened my eyes and under eyes and literally made me look like I had the best nights sleep ever! I used it to cover dark circles, blemishes and spots, there's nothing it couldn't cover, favourite!
Mckenzie L.
I loved this concealer when I tried it!! I had gone back to get it when I ran out but each time I go to get it, it is out of stock. I definitely recommend it though!! It's very affordable and blends nicely under your eyes and doesn't crease.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
I loved this concealer for bumps, discolorations, and dark circles under my eyes. I normally just use BB cream but this brightened my face and hid my flaws much better. The product smells a little funky but that's only during application
Beccađź’• B.
Sayreville
Review for: Very Fair more...
This is an old school product for me that I used to love. It's super light coverage but it does a really nice job of making you look awake like the name suggest. If you have a lot of dark circles I wouldn't recommend this product
Chloe T.
west midlands, ['', '', '']
MY ULTIMATE FAVE !!! I have this stocked up at home just because of how good it is. If your looking for something that's gonna give you full coverage and brighten up your under eyes I recommend this product 100%
Danie H.
Review for: Ivory more...
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Elissia R.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Medium coverage concealer, good product for the value of money. Good for lightening, doesn't last long though and is quite greasy but is good if you use setting powder. I would buy again in a lighter shade.
Angelica P.
Review for: (6 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer - Light / Medium more...
Just what every one needs in their bag to have a natural glow it is so creamy and smooth to apply and is long lasting. Honestly I use it for those days that con el or is aust only and it blends perfectly roy natural face love it.
Elizabeth H.
I got a perfect color mafch, but the way it looked was not super good. It took for her to blend out, so as a consequence when I went out I sometimes had a ton of makeup on,parts of my face
Mel T.
Milton, DE
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
thank you! from the dead eyed paramedic whose often asked to show up for parent confrences NOT looking like a disheveled mess lol! this wakes up my face and fools everyone! the product is named very well lol!
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Is this really full coverage ?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?