BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Leanne O.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Very Fair
I must say I wasn't that impressed with the coverage this product had. It was affordable but that a tint that was just to orange for me personally
Nour K.
Nour K.
Review for: Medium
If I could give it more that 5 stars I would! I loveee this concealer it's so beautiful on the skin and makes you look so awake and natural I love it
Karli/_Fitzjohn
Karli/_Fitzjohn
Review for: Very Fair
Love this this concealer for brightening under the eyes and covering dark circles Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades)
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
Review for: Very Fair Light
Its a very nice option for a drugstore concealer, but you have to set it with powder or it will crease. Not for cover Up blemishes or very dark circles because it has something shine on it. For that I like more orange-based Concealers. This is super cool for look "awake" or for highlight This area
MARIANA G.
MARIANA G.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Very Fair
I had many doubts with this product since I only paid $ 1.20 (clearance) for it but I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised, provides medium coverage, ideal for every day, besides the formula it is not heavy.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Very Fair Light
This stuff was pretty good. I had to get the right shade but when I did, the coverage was really nice and I feel like under my eyes especially it helped quite a bit. gives you a more awake look and was fairly moisturizing too.
Chan W.
Chan W.
Wellington, UT
Love this stuff so much! It makes me look awake and doesn't crease. I set mine using the elf under eye setting powder.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Review for: Very Fair
Love this concealer on days where I don't need a ton of coverage. It works great on my under eyes and it never feels like too much. It does sometimes crease if I've used too much.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Rhinelander, WI
Review for: Very Fair Light
One of my favorite concealers but seemed to rub off fairly quick. Wish it had more last but it does work fairly well and will probably re-buy it if I don't like my other ones
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
doesn't cover that much but it looks nice on the skin, I used it during summer on my face and it was nice
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?