BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Bethany ✌.
Review for: True Ivory
Good coverage, not too expensive, easy to use, available in pretty much any drugstore/makeup shop, easy to blend, only bad thing is the shade range isn't too much, can be orange on some people but it isn't on mine, natural look, highly rate as it's my go-to.
amina r.
This product is amazing it makes u look alive and stand out it also makes u look fresh and not half asleep if is long lasting and ready to use in any time of the day. It blends easily and also apply easily
Jasmine P.
Owen sound, ON
This is my go to concealer. I love this product. I use shade 125 very light and it's great I do find that it is like a color corrector. It is a little bit orange but I think that's the "wake up" part of the formula. It super full coverag, easily build able and doesn't crease. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright.
Ellie K.
Review for: Soft Beige
One of my favourite make up concealers. Works very well and is long lasting. Covers spots, blemishes and under eye darkness well. Easy blend and sits nicely on top of foundation. Would recommend
Paige P.
This is my go-to concealer. Mostly because where I live you can't just walk into a store and buy the newest tarte concealer everybody is raving about. This concealer has great coverage and is really great for covering under eye circles and brightening under the eye. I have gone through so many bottles of these because it is an affordable yet affective product.
Jodie C.
Review for: Soft Beige
It contains small amounts of glitter which will brighten the eye. The maybelline fit me is better but if you want a more brightening effect this will suit you better. It is not very buildable
Laura D.
Super concealer. The product is great for the undereye. But can use a little more coverage to cover blemishes. It certainly is buildable, but you should really blend it well. The packaging is normal and can be a little fancier. The concealer is it's price worth.
Issie W.
Review for: Light Medium
great coverage, controls oils without drying out the skin. creates a nice bright undereye. does not crease. best for undereye due to consistency. would re-purchase
B R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: True Ivory
Just as faboules as it's cheap it's medium coverage which i like because it feels lighter on the skin and i dont need full coverage. Really blendable and easy to Apply i just love it.
member-51d508ff3
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Very Fair
I used to always use this concealer and it's good, it does the job but it wouldn't be my favourite concealer ever, but it you want a medium coverage concealer I would recommend it
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?