5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
unit 115, Ontario
Review for: Very Fair Light
This is a great inexpensive concealer. It brightens tired eyes and covers dark circles. It isn't great on covering blemishes but will work in a pinch.
Véronique S.
Véronique S.
Review for: Light Medium
I've been using this concealer lately and i fell in love with it! I just love the consistency and it feels so good on the skin!
Selina T.
Selina T.
good shade range for light skin tones, not so great for people with dark skin however. Generally good coverage, but could have better coverage, overall pretty good as it doesnt look heavy and looks very natural.
Andreea A.
Andreea A.
Review for: Very Fair Light
Perfect drugstore concealer.Not only does it cover pimples and dark circles very well,but it also has awesome highlighting power.It lasts all day and does not look cakey on the skin.I really recommend this product.
Nikita t.
Nikita t.
This concealer I found amazing! I've always preferred liquid concealer But the only issue was the pricing, I found you could find liquid concealer a which were just as good for a cheaper price.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Works well with brightening up the face and can be used to highlight! It's buildable and can be blended very easily
Leigh E.
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire
Good product, got given it to me by a friend, hides dark circles and skin problems, apart from spots which are difficult to hide
vero m.
vero m.
Miami
This is one of my favorite concealer. I recomend looking for more undertone shade If you want to cover dark circles. But If you want to highlight is perfectttt
Tanzela S.
Tanzela S.
Coventry
This concealer is the perfect yellow tone and it stays on all day! It compliments my skintone soo well and its just amazing, defo one of my fave concealers!
Paige P.
Paige P.
This is my go-to concealer. Mostly because where I live you can't just walk into a store and buy the newest tarte concealer everybody is raving about. This concealer has great coverage and is really great for covering under eye circles and brightening under the eye. I have gone through so many bottles of these because it is an affordable yet affective product.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?