5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Really good concealer. Amazing coverage on dark spots would reccomend to beginners and for people who have dark circles
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Wakefield
Love this concealer.
Such a great product for girls with acne or dark patches.
The packaging is simple but good quality.
Super easy to blend.
Very affordable.
I would buy this again.
Such a good product

Andreea A.
Andreea A.
Review for: Very Fair Light
Perfect drugstore concealer.Not only does it cover pimples and dark circles very well,but it also has awesome highlighting power.It lasts all day and does not look cakey on the skin.I really recommend this product.
Selina T.
Selina T.
good shade range for light skin tones, not so great for people with dark skin however. Generally good coverage, but could have better coverage, overall pretty good as it doesnt look heavy and looks very natural.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Light coverage but really brightens the undereye, a little greasy but can be set with powder to stay all say without creasing.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
CHESTER LE STREET, Durham
Love this concealer, great coverage and colour on top of foundation and for the price there's nothing to complain about love it!!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Works well with brightening up the face and can be used to highlight! It's buildable and can be blended very easily
Tanzela S.
Tanzela S.
Coventry
This concealer is the perfect yellow tone and it stays on all day! It compliments my skintone soo well and its just amazing, defo one of my fave concealers!
Tia W.
Tia W.
York
This concealer is good if you are looking for a cheaper option of concealer and I would say is quite good thinking about the price it gives good coverage but for me doesn't last as long as other brands but I would still recommend it for its low price
Paige P.
Paige P.
This is my go-to concealer. Mostly because where I live you can't just walk into a store and buy the newest tarte concealer everybody is raving about. This concealer has great coverage and is really great for covering under eye circles and brightening under the eye. I have gone through so many bottles of these because it is an affordable yet affective product.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?