BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Jodie C.
Review for: Soft Beige
It contains small amounts of glitter which will brighten the eye. The maybelline fit me is better but if you want a more brightening effect this will suit you better. It is not very buildable
Issie W.
Review for: Light Medium
great coverage, controls oils without drying out the skin. creates a nice bright undereye. does not crease. best for undereye due to consistency. would re-purchase
B R.
Review for: True Ivory
Just as faboules as it's cheap it's medium coverage which i like because it feels lighter on the skin and i dont need full coverage. Really blendable and easy to Apply i just love it.
Review for: Very Fair
I used to always use this concealer and it's good, it does the job but it wouldn't be my favourite concealer ever, but it you want a medium coverage concealer I would recommend it
Very good concealer correcteur works perfectly for covering bags when needed a few different shades available not to pricey. Could do with more in it though for longer use ūüíĖ
Tara C.
Really loved this concealer. It has excellent coverage and still feels light on the face. I love the way you get a good quality concealer for an excellent price.
Abigail C.
Stockport, Cheshire
Amazing product, my go to concealer. Really great for under the eyes and for covering blemishes. Feels lightweight and it long lasting. Easy to use applicator and really easy to apply and blend, great product.
Amy L.
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Review for: Very Fair
This is perfect if you have just a little darkness around the eyes. But for me it did not cover them since they are really intense. It does not crease on normal skin, it might on combo and oilly skin.
Angela C.
Review for: Very Fair Light
One of my favorite concealers/highlighters! i own both the medium shade ( for under eye correcting), and very fair light for highlighting on top, as well as else where on my face. It is a thin, blendable concealer, with pretty good coverage.
Keely C.
I find this product very good and useful. The only thing i dislike about this product is that it sets into your skin very quickly which makes it more difficult to blend in.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?