5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
Ka3 5qs
Review for: Soft Beige
I try everything to cover my dark circles and this is a favourite. Long lasting and it easy to apply. Great value for money.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Easy to use. Price is a bit much for a drugstore concealer. Could use a brighter colour and can be quite cakey but great concealer none the less
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Glasgow
Great all round concealer, only used it a few times I'm not a fan of the applicator but for carving out brows it works well
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Adelaide
Review for: True Ivory
Love this concealer, so much better than past concealers I have used before. For someone who struggles with dark under eyes this is a blessing
charlotte s.
charlotte s.
I use this for under my eyes and it brightens up the area so well. Leaves me looking more awake and alive. Great concealer
Tatum F.
Tatum F.
Broken Hill
This product is My favourite concealer to use! It is also great to use as an under eye brightener and highlight!
savanna H.
savanna H.
Review for: Very Fair
Really nice for both the under eye area as well as spots or blemishes. feels hydrating but not heavy. nice coverage and shade selection, but I find they run very pink. a nice affordable concealer
Maria S.
Maria S.
Heraklion
Review for: Soft Beige
One of my favourite concealers.It is awesome and blends so easily..I have oily skin and this concealer helps it so much!
Clare Louise L.
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, None
One of my favourite concealers! Very lightweight, does not cake and a good range of shades to match different skin tones
Jana R.
Jana R.
My go to!!! Has a dewy natural finish. Gives your skin a glow.... this with the Rimmel Bb cream works wonders
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?