BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Leanne A.
Leanne A.
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
Review for: Light Medium
This is an ok concealer I would prefer a bit thicker consistency tho and the doefoot applicator can seem a little hard at times under the eyes
Andrena W.
Andrena W.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well to cover blemishes and waken up my eye after foundation! No need for colour correcting. Use also on no make up days dor brightening
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Review for: Soft Beige
It contains small amounts of glitter which will brighten the eye. The maybelline fit me is better but if you want a more brightening effect this will suit you better. It is not very buildable
Tammie H.
Tammie H.
Helensburgh
A nice brightening concealer that does exactly what it's says on the tin. It has a lovely texture that blends flawlessly into the foundation.
Chunki B.
Chunki B.
London
Review for: Soft Beige
I think this is a really good dupe for nars creamy concealer. It's pretty much the same just less colour choice and a fraction of the price
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Thornton
This concealer doesn't give the best coverage but I like that it feels light on my skin and I mostly use it to clean up my brows and liquid lipstick.
Issie W.
Issie W.
Review for: Light Medium
great coverage, controls oils without drying out the skin. creates a nice bright undereye. does not crease. best for undereye due to consistency. would re-purchase
Elysia-Jayne P.
Elysia-Jayne P.
Review for: Light Medium
Great for brightening the eyes and hiding the dark circles, a little goes a long way. Useful packaging with an easy method for application.
B R.
B R.
Review for: True Ivory
Just as faboules as it's cheap it's medium coverage which i like because it feels lighter on the skin and i dont need full coverage. Really blendable and easy to Apply i just love it.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Review for: True Ivory
Nice concealer. It blends well but emphasises my fine lines and sometimes goes patchy.  However it may be the way I apply it. I will try it with a beauty blender.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?