BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mollie B.
CH66 1PS
Review for: True Ivory
Did not do anything for me. However it was the perfect colour match! It sometimes conceals which really annoys me that it doesn't other times. When it does it only comes off.
chloe h.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this product everyday day to hide my pores. it has lovely packaging and is very pretty. It is very easy to apply and i love it. It's also very easy to blend and i really recommend it to others .
Olivia B.
Wakefield
Love this concealer.
Such a great product for girls with acne or dark patches.
The packaging is simple but good quality.
Super easy to blend.
Very affordable.
I would buy this again.
Such a good product

Ciara N.
Review for: True Ivory
I really loved this concealer and have bought it a few times. Coverage is very nice and doesn't feel cakey. However I found the size of the bottle didn't last me very long.
Ludi M.
Review for: Other
I live this concealer I think it's long lasting, the packaging is nice, the colour selection is great, the coverage is okay but could be better and it's easy to get a hold of.
Catriona M.
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is wonderful. It truly makes you look more alive and covers those dark circles. It love how the packaging is simple. Long lasting and covers dark circles all day. Would defo buy again and defo worth the money
Selina T.
good shade range for light skin tones, not so great for people with dark skin however. Generally good coverage, but could have better coverage, overall pretty good as it doesnt look heavy and looks very natural.
Georgie N.
Review for: Soft Beige
This concealer is my holy grail, it never fails to make my blemishes look invisible and completely erases any signs that I might not have had the best nights sleep
Rebecca H.
sturgeon county
Review for: True Ivory
I use this concealer everyday, it really brightens up dark areas. It doesn't feel cakey on my face but it does under my eyes. I find I run out of it really fast but good thing it is inexpensive. It also mixes well with any kind of foundation
Georgia N.
Tamworth, Tamworth
Review for: True Ivory
Drys out my skin, has an orange tone to it on my completion and doesn't have very good full coverage at all, wouldn't recommend this to any one with fair dry skin
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?