BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Eirinn F.
Stalybridge , Cheshire
Review for: Soft Beige
Lovely colour however I was disappointed with the coverage of this concealer! I was expecting amazing things but this did not meat my expectations, I would definitely reach for a pricier concealer like the MAC pro long wear concealer rather than this
aisha D.
I recently tried this concealer and to be honest it wasn't one of my favourites. The concealer went on well but setting it was a pain as it looked patchy. Also they don't have a wide choice of colour range so it's difficult to find the correct colour.
Niamh H.
Lancaster, Lancashire
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer for brightening under the eyes, it works well for brightening but lacks covering for spots. The only downside is that it can be quite orange.
Kathryn T.
Review for: True Ivory
Nice concealer. It blends well but emphasises my fine lines and sometimes goes patchy.  However it may be the way I apply it. I will try it with a beauty blender.
Alicia B.
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
This product is perfect for me and my skin tone,lasts for ages and has brilliant coverage,is build able if you like extra coverage,very good for under eyes,spots and blemishes,always recommend this to others and will definitely be buying it again
Carina Elize A.
Bellshill, Glasgow
I use this concealer over my regular concealer to thin out the product.
In its own not alot of coverage and not the best to cover anything up more like a illumantaer
MIADIANA N.
Review for: Very Fair
PROS: This concealer is actually by far one of the best drugstore concealer a, it's similar to the Maybelline fit me concealer, however this one actually gives you that brightening wake me up look. The thing about this concealer is it has this luminous glow that's within the formula. Another thing that's good is that, there's a lot of shade ranges to choose from. I love this concealer and it's very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. It's cheap too!
Mollie B.
CH66 1PS
Review for: True Ivory
Did not do anything for me. However it was the perfect colour match! It sometimes conceals which really annoys me that it doesn't other times. When it does it only comes off.
khloe g.
I personally wouldn't buy this product again because when i apply it over my foundation where i have placed it, after i blend it in my foundation has been taken off and im left with a white dot on my face
chloe h.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this product everyday day to hide my pores. it has lovely packaging and is very pretty. It is very easy to apply and i love it. It's also very easy to blend and i really recommend it to others .
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?