5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
Heraklion
Review for: Soft Beige
One of my favourite concealers.It is awesome and blends so easily..I have oily skin and this concealer helps it so much!
savanna H.
savanna H.
Review for: Very Fair
Really nice for both the under eye area as well as spots or blemishes. feels hydrating but not heavy. nice coverage and shade selection, but I find they run very pink. a nice affordable concealer
Laura B.
Laura B.
Great coverage but you need a color changer under for best coverage so good I run out of it nearly every week
erika m.
erika m.
I've heard great reviews about this concealer. But I give it one star because the shade range is not that great at all.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Peterborough, ON
Review for: True Ivory
My favourite concealer! Applies and blends perfectly, doesn't look cakey while on your face, easily buildable
Sinead T.
Sinead T.
Overall good concealer with good coverage. Especially good if you like a more natural make up as it is very lightweight
Jana R.
Jana R.
My go to!!! Has a dewy natural finish. Gives your skin a glow.... this with the Rimmel Bb cream works wonders
Kayda J.
Kayda J.
Lincolnshire
Review for: True Ivory
Good for covering dark circles but doesn't really stay on all day. Very inexpensive and easy to get hold of
sioned o.
sioned o.
Awesome coverage and nice price my only criticism is that it has a slight unpleasant smell overall I would buy again and would recommend.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer. I think it is the best drugstore concealer on the marked and off course to a good price.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?