BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ailsa G.
Isle of Bute, Rothesay
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't find this concealer to be THAT fair for my skin colour. It was easy to apply and blend but I did not feel there was enough product in the tube to warrant its price.
Sophie K.
Review for: Very Fair
I use this a lot as a light coverage concealer for school and very natural looks. I use this more for under the eyes than blemishes because it is quite a light coverage one
Teresa H.
Review for: True Ivory
Just finished my second bottle of this! Love the product for how brightening it is and the great coverage too! Although it gives good coverage it's not too heavy and never leaves a "caked" finish!
Danielle D.
Walsall
Review for: True Ivory
Have used this for years (re-purchasing) absoaltely love it too use under eye lightening! Isn't too think but gives the coverage you need. Lasts pretty much all day as well
Natasha J.
Review for: Soft Beige
My everyday go to concealer, good coverage, long lasting. Works really well for dry skin, easy to blend and not to caked. Only con is that I run out of it to quickly forever will be re purchasing
Abigail B.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Review for: True Ivory
I used to use this all the time, a lightweight brightening concealer perfect for every day. It's not to heavy and easy to blend in with foundation, gives a natural finish
Ells L.
Strabane, Tyrone
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday concealer. It contains caffine which i feel helps brighten my eyes, especially when i haven't achieved my 8hours sleep. It is easy to apply and blend.
Becky E.
Review for: Soft Beige
Love this product. The wand makes it super easy to apply, whilst the creamy texture make is easy to build and creates a long lasting finish. Great for the under eye area.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this concealer under my eyes as it really brightens them up due to the wake me up effect. Lasts well but do maybe have a little top up throughout a busy day.
Caitlin  E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer it helps make the dark circles under your eyes completely invisible to the naked eye. It's really good and a great price would highly recommend!
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?