5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Brilliant concealer and blends out really well but I will say that if you have a very natural look even the lightest shade of the concealer will be a bit too dark but not overly dark other than that it has very high coverage
Elyssa N.
Elyssa N.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Very Fair Light
This concealer is great at covering up dark circles and bags under the eyes. Highlights under your eyes making you look awake & glowy! if you set it, it does not budge. However, if you do not set it, it creases. All in all i recommend this concealer if you are looking for a great drugstore concealer!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I got a perfect color mafch, but the way it looked was not super good. It took for her to blend out, so as a consequence when I went out I sometimes had a ton of makeup on,parts of my face
Elissia R.
Elissia R.
Review for: Light Medium
Medium coverage concealer, good product for the value of money. Good for lightening, doesn't last long though and is quite greasy but is good if you use setting powder. I would buy again in a lighter shade.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Another fave drugstore concealer. I buy it here and there. There are a few products i bounce between. Highly recommend, and great for covering those unwanted flaws
noel c.
noel c.
aurora, CO
Review for: True Ivory
i have been using this concealer since in forever , pros it medium coverage and cons crease very quick must set . rimmel london brand is amazing and so affordable cant compare really. it is very build able great for girls starting out with makeup
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Review for: Very Fair
Favorite go-to concealer! I've been using this stuff for 3 years. It works for blemishes and under eye. I generally use it for under eye. It's buildable, you'll just need to let it set for a moment before blending. I really do recommend!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: Very Fair Light
Perfect concealer for the under eye area! I've tried several, and this is one of my very favorites! It's not the best at covering blemishes, but the thin consistency and satin finish make it great for brightening the under eye area while also covering veins/dark circles.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
Review for: Very Fair Light
This isn't the best concealer that I've ever used in my life, but it's definitely worth the price. I use this product almost every day - whether I'm putting on a full face of makeup or trying to run out the door in two minutes. It always covers up my dark circles enough to make me look human again, and helps to hide all of my imperfections before I apply any foundation to my face.
You don't have to use very much which means this product will potentially last you a good 2 months or so dependent upon your use.
For a drug store concealer, this baby is my go-to.
Nour K.
Nour K.
Review for: Medium
If I could give it more that 5 stars I would! I loveee this concealer it's so beautiful on the skin and makes you look so awake and natural I love it
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?