BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
I used this concealer for the longest time. Good concealer for cheap. Medium amount of coverage and pretty resistant to creasing. A bit of a buildable coverage with a nice satin finish. One of my old faves that I would love to retry if I could find it.
noel c.
aurora, CO
Review for: True Ivory
i have been using this concealer since in forever , pros it medium coverage and cons crease very quick must set . rimmel london brand is amazing and so affordable cant compare really. it is very build able great for girls starting out with makeup
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: True Ivory
Such a beautiful colour for my skin colour! Brightened my eyes and under eyes and literally made me look like I had the best nights sleep ever! I used it to cover dark circles, blemishes and spots, there's nothing it couldn't cover, favourite!
Mckenzie L.
I loved this concealer when I tried it!! I had gone back to get it when I ran out but each time I go to get it, it is out of stock. I definitely recommend it though!! It's very affordable and blends nicely under your eyes and doesn't crease.
SALLY M.
This is a great concealer it just wasn't my color none of them worked for me and was very noticeable great container and formula just not my color wish they had my color.
Elissia R.
Review for: Light Medium
Medium coverage concealer, good product for the value of money. Good for lightening, doesn't last long though and is quite greasy but is good if you use setting powder. I would buy again in a lighter shade.
Katelyn C.
Brilliant concealer and blends out really well but I will say that if you have a very natural look even the lightest shade of the concealer will be a bit too dark but not overly dark other than that it has very high coverage
Elyssa N.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Very Fair Light
This concealer is great at covering up dark circles and bags under the eyes. Highlights under your eyes making you look awake & glowy! if you set it, it does not budge. However, if you do not set it, it creases. All in all i recommend this concealer if you are looking for a great drugstore concealer!
Elizabeth H.
I got a perfect color mafch, but the way it looked was not super good. It took for her to blend out, so as a consequence when I went out I sometimes had a ton of makeup on,parts of my face
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Another fave drugstore concealer. I buy it here and there. There are a few products i bounce between. Highly recommend, and great for covering those unwanted flaws
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?