BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage8 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Trystan S.
This was a very good concealer in my opinion. It wasn't crazy coverage but it was good enough for me it was comfortable and easy to find the right shade match for my skin. Sadly though when I went to repurchase it again I noticed my Walmart does not stock this product anymore. I don't know if it got discontinued but it's so sad because I really liked it. The price point was really low too.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
this is the right best I could so I'll give them to my opinion about the:

1. Products pharmacies are easily accessible and very, very cheap.

2. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines.

3. I've used to illuminate certain areas of my face I am delighted with the other is very good quality and hipoalargenico
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I don't remember the color I purchased but I know to always buy a lighter color than your skin to cover any imperfections. Also when you use your foundation or anything over it, it won't look darker (or not as much)

It's light feeling I like the 'wand' as well better than the other one I had that was a tube and brushed on,
Betzabeth S.
This is my new favorite concealer with a really natural look, has some small shiny details, it is easy to apply, the coverage is a little low so it is good for the girls with little circles or who want to see more natural like no makeup makeup.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
This is a really great concealer and works great under the eyes. I did not notice any major creasing so I really liked it. it does not have the fullest coverage but it is light and does do a good job at hiding my under eye circles. So I would say you should try this product especially for those students who want to look awake in the morning!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this concealer!! It is my 2nd favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes and because of the ingredients, it wakes my under eyes right up!! It truly gives my under eyes a nice youthful glow. I am a big big big fan!!
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
Its a very nice option for a drugstore concealer, but you have to set it with powder or it will crease. Not for cover Up blemishes or very dark circles because it has something shine on it. For that I like more orange-based Concealers. This is super cool for look "awake" or for highlight This area
MARIANA G.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Very Fair more...
I had many doubts with this product since I only paid $ 1.20 (clearance) for it but I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised, provides medium coverage, ideal for every day, besides the formula it is not heavy.
Blanca Elena C.
if you can call it a correction, is so blessed good coverage, matte finish and best of all, this product is very economical pharmacy is a bom in the market and this Super recommended by me and by many more
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
Perfect concealer for the under eye area! I've tried several, and this is one of my very favorites! It's not the best at covering blemishes, but the thin consistency and satin finish make it great for brightening the under eye area while also covering veins/dark circles.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?