5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Angela C.
Angela C.
Review for: Very Fair Light
One of my favorite concealers/highlighters! i own both the medium shade ( for under eye correcting), and very fair light for highlighting on top, as well as else where on my face. It is a thin, blendable concealer, with pretty good coverage.
Rheanna M.
Rheanna M.
Inverness
It is a great concealer and has great coverage,it matches my skin very well but a little bit pricey would buy again
Clare S.
Clare S.
Review for: Soft Beige
this concealer glides on easily and is very good coverage. Does not crease and I have purchased it again and again.
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Love this concealer its one of the best I've tried yet easy to blend and covers very well would defiantly recommend
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
Ka3 5qs
Review for: Soft Beige
I try everything to cover my dark circles and this is a favourite. Long lasting and it easy to apply. Great value for money.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Easy to use. Price is a bit much for a drugstore concealer. Could use a brighter colour and can be quite cakey but great concealer none the less
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
QLD
Review for: True Ivory
Very good concealer, hides dark circles but does crease during the day, best to use if youre only going to be wearing makeup for a little while.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Glasgow
Great all round concealer, only used it a few times I'm not a fan of the applicator but for carving out brows it works well
charlotte s.
charlotte s.
I use this for under my eyes and it brightens up the area so well. Leaves me looking more awake and alive. Great concealer
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Adelaide
Review for: True Ivory
Love this concealer, so much better than past concealers I have used before. For someone who struggles with dark under eyes this is a blessing
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?