BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Laura M.
Review for: Very Fair
This product is perfect for highlighting the under eye, and hiding those dark circles. It brightens up your whole eye area which is why I love it. Also it's perfect for carving eyebrows. I would defiantly buy this again!
Lynsey W.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product was a disappointment for me. The actual consistency of the product and coverage is amazing but the shade range isn't good at all. The colour was too dark for my pale skin tone.
Samantha B.
Review for: True Ivory
One of my favourite concealers of all time! The colour is amazing for concealing under my eyes and doesn't crease at all on me once set. It lasts ages on my skin and I seriously recommend
Ariane G.
Trois-Rivières, Quebec
Review for: Very Fair
I bought this concealer because so many people raved about it. I didn't like it as much as others drugstore concealers, the coverage is very light and it doesn't last a long time for me.
charlotte d.
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is the one for me! It's coverage is spectacular! If I were to recommend a concealer to someone it would defiantly be this bad boy! I would definitely buy this product again without a doubt. CharlotteXx
Niamh M.
Dundee
Review for: True Ivory
Not my favourite concealer. Started to smell off after a short amount of time, something that hasn't happened to me with other concealers. The packaging is cute. I would not buy again.
Amz
Review for: True Ivory, Soft Beige
I like to use this as a illuminating concealer/base for my highlighter as it has great light colours. The product is buildable and blends fab with a sponge! The orange packaging is soo cute too. Would buy l again.
michaela b.
Review for: Soft Beige
i used this concealer over a few months but found it never gave me enough coverage that i was looking. i would recommend it for someone looking for an everyday light coverage concelar.
claudia s.
Review for: True Ivory
Quite a basic concealer fairly priced ,did its job but did crease slightly under eye with powder on and had to use more than I normally would to get desired coverage. Limited colour selection and most yellow tones.
tasya l.
Review for: Soft Beige
PERFECT COLOUR AND FORMULA FOR HIGHLIGHTING ANYWHERE. thin consistency but light to medium coverage. totally buildable. looks natural and almost dewy but matte texture when set. doesn't cake up and would buy again!
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?