BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
Heather S.
Dedridge , livingston
Review for: True Ivory
I am not a lover of this concealer, I don't feel it brightens the undereye enough for a 'wake me' feel. It also can go cakey and oxidises quite badly so doesn't match good for light skin tones.
Chandlah L.
Review for: Very Fair
This is my go to concealer 100%. I can do a natural 5 min make up look or a full glam. It blends into my skin or i can use a different shade to highlight. Easy blend and recommend it to others
Beth R.
Todmorden , Todmorden
Review for: Light Medium
One of the best drug store concealers! The colour is perfect for me, and it looks so beautiful on a everyday makeup look! The coverage isn't high but it still hides everything that I need to!
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
Review for: True Ivory
This is one of my go to cheap,drugstore concealers.When I can't afford my urban decay one I buy this.Very good dupe for naked skin.Not as good coverage but similar,packaging and consistency.
Charlee W.
Ventnor , ['', '', '']
Review for: Very Fair
I loved the applicator and consistency was good for a concealer. Lovely colour and what I wanted and packaging was beautiful! However the coverage isn't as good as I expected for a concealer
Ciara C.
This concealer matches my skin tone quite well, I use it with the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. It blends nicely but the coverage is a little light so you have to use a lot if you want full coverage.
Laura M.
Review for: Very Fair
This product is perfect for highlighting the under eye, and hiding those dark circles. It brightens up your whole eye area which is why I love it. Also it's perfect for carving eyebrows. I would defiantly buy this again!
Lynsey W.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product was a disappointment for me. The actual consistency of the product and coverage is amazing but the shade range isn't good at all. The colour was too dark for my pale skin tone.
Samantha B.
Review for: True Ivory
One of my favourite concealers of all time! The colour is amazing for concealing under my eyes and doesn't crease at all on me once set. It lasts ages on my skin and I seriously recommend
Ariane G.
Trois-Rivières, Quebec
Review for: Very Fair
I bought this concealer because so many people raved about it. I didn't like it as much as others drugstore concealers, the coverage is very light and it doesn't last a long time for me.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?