BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Bea R.
Crowhurst, East sussex
Review for: Very Fair
Thick consistency yet did not cover blemishes nor stay on my face ??? Expensive for the little amount you get of which a lot gets stuck at the bottom so you cannot even finish the tube. Wouldn't recommend
Libbi W.
Review for: True Ivory
This is a great concealer, it's leaves the under eyes looking so lushes and it makes you look so awake and bright, unfortunately the coverage isn't too great, this is good for a more natural makeup look :)
mel R.
Review for: Light Medium
Love this. This is easily a dupe for Tarte shape tape. Bake it with translucent powder and it lasts ALL day (I've been known to do the walk of shame in it too.... looking fly in the undereye! Haha) BUY IT!
Vicki M.
Easy to use with applicator. Best for highlighting rather than concealing as a lot of product is required to conceal. Good for under eye area but can crease throughout the day.
Would definitely use again.
Lauren B.
Review for: True Ivory
I often feel like the Rimmel wake me up products are quite yellow toned and I'm quite fair so it makes me look orange- the consistency is quite creamy and it is easy to blend on top of most foundations❤❤
Michaela C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is a natural but good coverage look it makes your under eyes look amazing like you've had all the sleep in the world. Your can build it up without it caking up and I would definitely recommend this
Izzy B.
evesham
Review for: True Ivory
Thus was my go to in middle school even though the lightest shade was still too dark for me and the coverage was light, looking back i know i wouldn't buy it ever again and the price is standard about £7
Virginie B.
Sainte-Marguerite
Review for: True Ivory
The product smells really chemical but, it lasts all day even if you don't set it. It is light to medium coverage and the shade range is not that big. I personally like it for the under eye. It's my fourth tube so I would purchase again!
Abi L.
Review for: Soft Beige
A must have drugstore product!! excellent coverage and it definitely does Wake you up! Lasts well under or over foundation, the applicator is easy to use and it is buildable. I find it does not crease into fine lines, i would recommend this product and I have purchased a lot!
Sophie B.
Hull
Review for: Very Fair
This is an everyday undereye concealer for me, it's so easy to apply and blends like a dream. It's very highlighting and light-medium coverage. It lasts all day on me and I would 100% buy it again
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?