5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Chunki B.
Chunki B.
London
Review for: Soft Beige
I think this is a really good dupe for nars creamy concealer. It's pretty much the same just less colour choice and a fraction of the price
B R.
B R.
Review for: True Ivory
Just as faboules as it's cheap it's medium coverage which i like because it feels lighter on the skin and i dont need full coverage. Really blendable and easy to Apply i just love it.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Review for: True Ivory
Nice concealer. It blends well but emphasises my fine lines and sometimes goes patchy.  However it may be the way I apply it. I will try it with a beauty blender.
terri a.
terri a.
Great coverage, good product, easy to use and affordable. This product works wonders to cover those pesky little breakouts and highlight the beauty.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Light Medium
Got to be my favourite drugstore concealer definitely a high end alternate it don't crease and gives a full coverage without looking cakey
chloe w.
chloe w.
Really good for under the eye, gets rid if dark circles and really lifts and highlights. Works really well with the wake me up foundation
Review for: Very Fair
I used to always use this concealer and it's good, it does the job but it wouldn't be my favourite concealer ever, but it you want a medium coverage concealer I would recommend it
Char R.
Char R.
Review for: Very Fair
The product is good for highlighting but does not have a very high coverage, it also fades throughout the day and draws attention to the lines under my eyes.
Katie G.
Katie G.
This product reappy brightens under your eyes. Its also not heavy and wears really well under my eyes. I also use as a eyeshadow primer.
Very good concealer correcteur works perfectly for covering bags when needed a few different shades available not to pricey. Could do with more in it though for longer use 💖
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?