BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer. Great colour range. Easy application with little wand and great for precision application.
You get a nice glow when using alone or as highlighter with foundation.
Price value is great.
Virginie B.
Sainte-Marguerite
Review for: True Ivory
The product smells really chemical but, it lasts all day even if you don't set it. It is light to medium coverage and the shade range is not that big. I personally like it for the under eye. It's my fourth tube so I would purchase again!
Lauren B.
Review for: True Ivory
I often feel like the Rimmel wake me up products are quite yellow toned and I'm quite fair so it makes me look orange- the consistency is quite creamy and it is easy to blend on top of most foundations‚̧‚̧
Izzy B.
evesham
Review for: True Ivory
Thus was my go to in middle school even though the lightest shade was still too dark for me and the coverage was light, looking back i know i wouldn't buy it ever again and the price is standard about £7
Natalie W.
Nottingham
Review for: Soft Beige
This product is a god send for dark circles under the eyes and matches perfectly with the Wake Me Up foundation, instantly brightens and makes your eyes 10 years younger, surprising considering the cost!
Michaela C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is a natural but good coverage look it makes your under eyes look amazing like you've had all the sleep in the world. Your can build it up without it caking up and I would definitely recommend this
Abi L.
Review for: Soft Beige
A must have drugstore product!! excellent coverage and it definitely does Wake you up! Lasts well under or over foundation, the applicator is easy to use and it is buildable. I find it does not crease into fine lines, i would recommend this product and I have purchased a lot!
Harley B.
Review for: Soft Beige
I use this too highlight my brows and fix them up it'd long lasting and keeps my brows nice all day aswell as that it's a perfect concealer and full coverage too it's so cheap and worth every penny it reminds me of the mac concealer
Izzy H.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is fab for someone on a budget but in need of something to brighten their undereyes. The lasting power isn't brilliant if it's not set with a powder but it covers dark circles nicely!
Zoe P.
Review for: Soft Beige
Great and affordable concealer. Definitely brightens and conceals the imperfections. It gives a nice medium coverage and does hide you dark circles. It does crease after a couple of hours. I would buy again and I recommend it.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?