BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Review for: True Ivory
Really glowy and luminous product making the skin appear healthy and dewy. Light-medium coverage but buildable to full coverage. Price is cheap and cheerful so it's definitely worth a try! Would repurchase for sure
Jessica B.
Llandilo
Good drug store concealer. Easy to blend, doesn't last that long you would need to reply. Packaging is nice for a drug store. I wouldn't recommend building up makes your face a little cakey but I would rebuy it
Tyler C.
Lovely concealer. Very good price. Nice and creamy product
Easy application. Good medium coverage . Easy to blend . Long lasting . However limited colour selection. Would recommend to others and would buy again
Emma D.
Review for: Very Fair
I did not like this concealer. I am very fair skinned but the lightest shade in this collection was too dark for my skin. I also didn't like the fact that the concealer had small glitter particles inside of it.
Holly M.
This product is amazing it is sooo affordable work amazing on my dark undereyes and it is long lasting it work wonders for me it easy to apply blends out great i use this regularly and it one of my top concealers
Samantha C.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a medium to light coverage concealer that does a great job of covering minor imperfections. It's quite thin in consistency so it doesn't look heavy or cakey on the skin. I love it for low key makeup days.
Melissa R.
Review for: Very Fair
I thought this concealer is okay. It does the job but I would prefer one a bit more high coverage , I think that this is great for someone wanting quite a natural look , maybe for someone beginning to us make up.
Morgan F.
I fell that this concealer is not one of the best but does do its job. It's very good on covering acne but I feel that it's not best under eye coverage in my experience. I've brought it once more but haven't gone back to it since 2 weeks ago.
Libby C.
This is my always go to concealer. It is so full coverage and so smooth to apply I just love it. For a drugstore product it is quite pricey but look out for deals and discounts and it is well worth the money.
Akvile A.
London
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer isn't that much of a big deal. I mean after using my Maybelline Fit Me concealer I think that nothing can be as good as it. So this concealer doesn't cover up that much if I'm honest and I don't really know about the lasting effect, it goes quite dry and cakey after a while, I am a dry skin girl.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?