5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
khloe g.
khloe g.
I personally wouldn't buy this product again because when i apply it over my foundation where i have placed it, after i blend it in my foundation has been taken off and im left with a white dot on my face
Briony G.
Briony G.
Westgate-on-Sea
Review for: Soft Beige
This little concealer can always be found in my kit. I use under eyes, to cover blemishes and highlight various areas on my face. It is quite light yet gives quite a nice coverage. Would recommend. Plus the price tag is always reasonable.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Review for: True Ivory
I decided to buy this product together with the matching foundation when I had lost my concealer. It conceals my dark eye bags really well and lasts all day. Lightweight and isn't overly visible. Will buy again once the bottle runs out.
Ludi M.
Ludi M.
Review for: Other
I live this concealer I think it's long lasting, the packaging is nice, the colour selection is great, the coverage is okay but could be better and it's easy to get a hold of.
chloe h.
chloe h.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this product everyday day to hide my pores. it has lovely packaging and is very pretty. It is very easy to apply and i love it. It's also very easy to blend and i really recommend it to others .
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
Review for: Other
Very good selection of colours, not full coverage but does cover blemishes fairly well so would definitely say it is good value for money. Is very smooth and easy to blend but doesn't look cakey on the skin or under the eyes.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
My favourite concealer, lightweight, buildable and easy to blend. A variety of colours and really easy to get your hands on due to the amount of stockists.
Tara K.
Tara K.
BALLYMENA, ANTRIM
Love this product so light weight and brightening, as it so lightweight it doesnt give great coverage but I only use it as a highlight shade so I love it!
Ciara N.
Ciara N.
Review for: True Ivory
I really loved this concealer and have bought it a few times. Coverage is very nice and doesn't feel cakey. However I found the size of the bottle didn't last me very long.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Review for: Soft Beige
Love this product. The wand makes it super easy to apply, whilst the creamy texture make is easy to build and creates a long lasting finish. Great for the under eye area.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?