5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Marnie M.
Marnie M.
Mount Martha
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer covers my pimples but it doesn't cover my under eye circles. It's easy to apply and blend. It is a bit shiny so it's best used with a setting powder.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Victoria, BC
Almost a 5 star product, but it doesn't last all day. I can see my dark circles by early afternoon. That said, it's one of the first concealers I've tried that hasn't clung to my dry patches and looked cakey, so that alone makes it a my go-to concealer.
Eirinn F.
Eirinn F.
Stalybridge , Cheshire
Review for: Soft Beige
Lovely colour however I was disappointed with the coverage of this concealer! I was expecting amazing things but this did not meat my expectations, I would definitely reach for a pricier concealer like the MAC pro long wear concealer rather than this
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Dundee
Review for: True Ivory
Not my favourite concealer. Started to smell off after a short amount of time, something that hasn't happened to me with other concealers. The packaging is cute. I would not buy again.
aisha D.
aisha D.
I recently tried this concealer and to be honest it wasn't one of my favourites. The concealer went on well but setting it was a pain as it looked patchy. Also they don't have a wide choice of colour range so it's difficult to find the correct colour.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: Very Fair
I thought this concealer is okay. It does the job but I would prefer one a bit more high coverage , I think that this is great for someone wanting quite a natural look , maybe for someone beginning to us make up.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
This product is perfect for me and my skin tone,lasts for ages and has brilliant coverage,is build able if you like extra coverage,very good for under eyes,spots and blemishes,always recommend this to others and will definitely be buying it again
Kara P.
Kara P.
Amazing coverage. Perfect match for my skin, was a smooth formula and easy to apply. However, drys out quite fast so you have to blend in quickly.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Love this concealer. Great colour range. Easy application with little wand and great for precision application.
You get a nice glow when using alone or as highlighter with foundation.
Price value is great.
khloe g.
khloe g.
I personally wouldn't buy this product again because when i apply it over my foundation where i have placed it, after i blend it in my foundation has been taken off and im left with a white dot on my face
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?