BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Nicole R.
Review for: True Ivory
This is a great buildable concealer from the drugstore. It is great for everyday wear. This concealer is best for the undereyes, but it also does a decent job of covering blemishes. This is a great concealer for someone who is just starting out with makeup.
Annalise R.
St163ux
Review for: True Ivory
Products amazing , smells good , light/medium coverage , it's so refreshing and gives you that wake look even if you are tired. It's long lasting if you set with funnel powder and I would defo buy this product again .
Elise C.
Bradford
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer has good coverage, is quite buildable, and stays on all day. I have used it for both under eye areas and blemishes and it works perfectly for both. It is a good price and I would recommend it to others.
India R.
High Wycombe , By
Review for: Very Fair
I use this concealer to cover up blemishes and I don't need to use too much product as the coverage is really good. It blends really well on top of foundation and once you set it with a setting powder it lasts all day!
Caitlin R.
Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
matched my skin colour perfectly and i had a lighter one for highlighting! it is my go to for under eye and blemishes! it doesn't dry quickly so i used to apply glue to my lashes, then apply my concealer, then put my lashes on and then blend out the concealer and it would blend out like a dream!
Mia H.
Sligo
Review for: True Ivory, Soft Beige
This is the perfect concealer for under eye bags. Like most rimmel product it does have a strange smell, but is still does the job and "wakes you up" very long lasting and will stay all day. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer R.
Victoria, BC
Almost a 5 star product, but it doesn't last all day. I can see my dark circles by early afternoon. That said, it's one of the first concealers I've tried that hasn't clung to my dry patches and looked cakey, so that alone makes it a my go-to concealer.
Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
Review for: Medium
It's one of my favorites drugstore concealers because the relation price/product it's really good. It has a good selection of tones, and after applying, it lasts approximately 6 hours. If you're looking for something low cost but good, this is a good option :)
Tyme M.
Thornhill, Scotland
Review for: Very Fair
Love this product, just a lovely formula and blends in beautifully. Great for under eye, is a light to medium coverage but can be built up, lovely packaging as well love the orange! Definitely recommending to friends
Leigh-Ann L.
Aberdeen , ['', '', '']
Review for: Very Fair
Great concealer for lighter coverage very affordable!! Easy to blend doesn't go cakey! Wouldn't recommend if your looking for something full coverage, would recommend to anyone I love it and good choice of colours :)
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?