5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Review for: True Ivory
Just finished my second bottle of this! Love the product for how brightening it is and the great coverage too! Although it gives good coverage it's not too heavy and never leaves a "caked" finish!
Samuel J.
Samuel J.
Perth
Review for: Soft Beige
My go to concealer for spot correcting. Blends into my skin perfectly. Great amount of coverage. Perfect for the under eye with minimal creasing
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Review for: Soft Beige
One of my favourite make up concealers. Works very well and is long lasting. Covers spots, blemishes and under eye darkness well. Easy blend and sits nicely on top of foundation. Would recommend
Leanne A.
Leanne A.
Ne9 7bu
Review for: Light Medium
This is an ok concealer I would prefer a bit thicker consistency tho and the doefoot applicator can seem a little hard at times under the eyes
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Review for: Soft Beige
It contains small amounts of glitter which will brighten the eye. The maybelline fit me is better but if you want a more brightening effect this will suit you better. It is not very buildable
Andrena W.
Andrena W.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well to cover blemishes and waken up my eye after foundation! No need for colour correcting. Use also on no make up days dor brightening
Tammie H.
Tammie H.
Helensburgh
A nice brightening concealer that does exactly what it's says on the tin. It has a lovely texture that blends flawlessly into the foundation.
Chunki B.
Chunki B.
London
Review for: Soft Beige
I think this is a really good dupe for nars creamy concealer. It's pretty much the same just less colour choice and a fraction of the price
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Thornton
This concealer doesn't give the best coverage but I like that it feels light on my skin and I mostly use it to clean up my brows and liquid lipstick.
Issie W.
Issie W.
Review for: Light Medium
great coverage, controls oils without drying out the skin. creates a nice bright undereye. does not crease. best for undereye due to consistency. would re-purchase
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?