5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
CH66 1PS
Review for: True Ivory
Did not do anything for me. However it was the perfect colour match! It sometimes conceals which really annoys me that it doesn't other times. When it does it only comes off.
Gal T.
Gal T.
Review for: Very Fair
The Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer is a great affordable concealer. It has a medium coverage which really allows you to get a nice natural look. It's very easy to apply with the little lip gloss style container. I love this product and I will continue to buy and enjoy it. J
Mia P.
Mia P.
Love this product! Works wonders when used under the eye and is very long lasting, hides blemishes extremely well and has a nice simple packaging which is plain but nice! Would buy again over and over!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Review for: True Ivory
This is a great concealer for those who like a dewy "your skin but better" look. Very affordable and great for everyday looks, one of my favourites. Definitely recommend!! :)
Maia W.
Maia W.
My go-to concealer all year round. Easily buildable and not cakey. My only complaint would be the smell of it, especially when concealing around the nose because it can sometimes be quite unpleasant.
Ailsa G.
Ailsa G.
Rothesay, Argyll and Bute
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't find this concealer to be THAT fair for my skin colour. It was easy to apply and blend but I did not feel there was enough product in the tube to warrant its price.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: True Ivory
A full coverage product. Great for highlighting the face and setting with a powder. A lovely colour pay off does not go orangey. Would recommend to people who prefer a more full coverage makeup look.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Review for: Very Fair
I use this a lot as a light coverage concealer for school and very natural looks. I use this more for under the eyes than blemishes because it is quite a light coverage one
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Walsall
Review for: True Ivory
Have used this for years (re-purchasing) absoaltely love it too use under eye lightening! Isn't too think but gives the coverage you need. Lasts pretty much all day as well
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love using this concealer under my eyes as it really brightens them up due to the wake me up effect. Lasts well but do maybe have a little top up throughout a busy day.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?