5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #35 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Becky E.
Becky E.
Review for: Soft Beige
Love this product. The wand makes it super easy to apply, whilst the creamy texture make is easy to build and creates a long lasting finish. Great for the under eye area.
Charley J.
Charley J.
Review for: True Ivory
Absolutely love this concealer it's light weight and perfect under the eyes for concealing dark circles and it lasts all day definitely my go to product.
Kazia F.
Kazia F.
Kent
Review for: Soft Beige
Love this defo on top level of concealer easy to blend and carve face with. Lovely all round colour and so cheap to buy always use this and the shape tap
Leeanne H.
Leeanne H.
belfast
Review for: Soft Beige
I only bought this recently and I absolutely love it, it helps cover up my dark under eye circles really well and even my freckles and also lasts all day
Connie M.
Connie M.
Edinburgh
Review for: True Ivory
Good colour range and a nice texture but I found that it was not particularly long lasting. It gives medium coverage but I did experience some creasing.
Catriona M.
Catriona M.
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is wonderful. It truly makes you look more alive and covers those dark circles. It love how the packaging is simple. Long lasting and covers dark circles all day. Would defo buy again and defo worth the money
Amy G.
Amy G.
edinburgh
Review for: Very Fair
Amazing for highlighting under eyes but need slightly more than other products for full coverage. However it still feels light on the skin and I have continued to use this concealer for ages I would definitely recommend.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Review for: Very Fair
This product is perfect for highlighting the under eye, and hiding those dark circles. It brightens up your whole eye area which is why I love it. Also it's perfect for carving eyebrows. I would defiantly buy this again!
Erin a.
Erin a.
Review for: True Ivory
I really love this concealer its one of my fave drug store concealers its very pigmented and blends easily Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Review for: Other
I always grab this product if I want a 'no makeup makeup look' it's very light weight and easy to blend out. Packaging is nice and I like a applicator.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?