BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kitija C.
I really like Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It has nice packaging, it's simple and comfortable. It's not professional concealer, but for begginers. This ir best for undereyes, not blemishes. I would recommend this for others!
Megan T.
newcastle
Review for: True Ivory
Used this product for a few years, i do really approve of it but not keen on the applicator as I find it rough on my skin, it's not 100% a full coverage concealer but does the job! Would recommend this as it isn't to pricey.
Lucy M.
I was always looking for a good concealer and when I discovered this my friend let me use it and I really enjoyed it it was easy to blend brightened up my dark under eyes and my blemishes ūüėė
Rose W.
This concealer never cakes on my skin and it always gives me a bright, awake glow on my skin. Would recommend using this product with a beauty blender/makeup sponge.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to highlight my face and it is easily blendable. It gives me a nice subtle highlight that I love. One container has last me a good 50 makeup applications (at the very least). So for the price it's a great product.
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
Very good item! Conceals well without making you look cakey and is affordable which is brilliant. I wish this came in a better packaging as I feel a lot of the product is wasted as the applicator can't get to it all at the end.
Bethanie F.
Review for: Soft Beige
Currently the only concealer I'm using. I use it under and on top of my foundation. It's one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used the coverage is great and it's so creamy!! I will definitely be buying this again
Michaela L.
This concealer is my favourite I use it all the time this has been the best so far that looks really good on my skin. The packaging is so cute and I love the orange. I love this but the only thing is that it runs out to easily.
Emily P.
Review for: Very Fair
Really nice product. Medium to full coverage. Good for all skin types. Nice liquid consistency. Long lasting. Dewy finish. Sturdy packaging. Blends nicely. Nothing bad to say about it and would recommend you to try it out
Mollie G.
Stourbridge
Review for: Very Fair
I used to use this product on the daily - however I got fed up of it. It became really sticky and didn't match my skin tone at all. I really didn't see the difference between it being on and off. I wouldn't buy it again.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?