BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Izzy H.
Izzy H.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is fab for someone on a budget but in need of something to brighten their undereyes. The lasting power isn't brilliant if it's not set with a powder but it covers dark circles nicely!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Hull
Review for: Very Fair
This is an everyday undereye concealer for me, it's so easy to apply and blends like a dream. It's very highlighting and light-medium coverage. It lasts all day on me and I would 100% buy it again
Adelle T.
Adelle T.
Alloa, Scotland
Review for: True Ivory
This product wasn't the best for me. It isnt a terrible concealer but I personally like quite a thick and really light concealer and this was quite thin and the shade wasn't light enough for me.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Review for: Soft Beige
Great and affordable concealer. Definitely brightens and conceals the imperfections. It gives a nice medium coverage and does hide you dark circles. It does crease after a couple of hours. I would buy again and I recommend it.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Review for: Very Fair
Great for undereyes in more natural glowy makeup looks. Super blendable and leaves skin looking very radiant. Very affordable and have repurchased plenty of times. Not very good for blemishes etc but incredible for undereyes.
Aleisha D.
Aleisha D.
Review for: True Ivory
Fantastic drug store concealer. I use on the daily to achieve a highlighting effect under the eyes and high points of my face. Even application and easy too blend! Is a bit watery, and lacks heavy pigmentation, but is fine if setting with a powder and for daily use!
Bethanie F.
Bethanie F.
Review for: Soft Beige
Currently the only concealer I'm using. I use it under and on top of my foundation. It's one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used the coverage is great and it's so creamy!! I will definitely be buying this again
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
kinlough
Review for: Soft Beige
My favourite drugstore concealer ever, kinda pricey for a drugstore concealer but still worth the buy, is mostly use this for undereyes rather than blemishes but can be used for blemishes too, feels super light on the skin
Nicola M.
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
Review for: True Ivory
This is one of my go to cheap,drugstore concealers.When I can't afford my urban decay one I buy this.Very good dupe for naked skin.Not as good coverage but similar,packaging and consistency.
Amanda ūü¶Ą.
Amanda ūü¶Ą.
bradford
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer has a very nice finish. It has a doe foot applicator and is easy to apply. The concealer is buildable and it is not a very high coverage. It is a good all round concealer that I would definitely buy again.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?