5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Eirinn F.
Eirinn F.
Stalybridge , Cheshire
Review for: Soft Beige
Lovely colour however I was disappointed with the coverage of this concealer! I was expecting amazing things but this did not meat my expectations, I would definitely reach for a pricier concealer like the MAC pro long wear concealer rather than this
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: Very Fair
I thought this concealer is okay. It does the job but I would prefer one a bit more high coverage , I think that this is great for someone wanting quite a natural look , maybe for someone beginning to us make up.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
This product is perfect for me and my skin tone,lasts for ages and has brilliant coverage,is build able if you like extra coverage,very good for under eyes,spots and blemishes,always recommend this to others and will definitely be buying it again
Kara P.
Kara P.
Amazing coverage. Perfect match for my skin, was a smooth formula and easy to apply. However, drys out quite fast so you have to blend in quickly.
khloe g.
khloe g.
I personally wouldn't buy this product again because when i apply it over my foundation where i have placed it, after i blend it in my foundation has been taken off and im left with a white dot on my face
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Love this concealer. Great colour range. Easy application with little wand and great for precision application.
You get a nice glow when using alone or as highlighter with foundation.
Price value is great.
Briony G.
Briony G.
Westgate-on-Sea
Review for: Soft Beige
This little concealer can always be found in my kit. I use under eyes, to cover blemishes and highlight various areas on my face. It is quite light yet gives quite a nice coverage. Would recommend. Plus the price tag is always reasonable.
chloe h.
chloe h.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this product everyday day to hide my pores. it has lovely packaging and is very pretty. It is very easy to apply and i love it. It's also very easy to blend and i really recommend it to others .
Ludi M.
Ludi M.
Review for: Other
I live this concealer I think it's long lasting, the packaging is nice, the colour selection is great, the coverage is okay but could be better and it's easy to get a hold of.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
My favourite concealer, lightweight, buildable and easy to blend. A variety of colours and really easy to get your hands on due to the amount of stockists.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?