5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Lois B.
Lois B.
Review for: True Ivory
I absolutely love this! It lasts all day, illuminates under the eyes and is as cheap as chips! It has a great coverage but doesn't look cakey. The packaging does get worn quite quickly though!
Heather S.
Heather S.
livingston
Review for: True Ivory
I am not a lover of this concealer, I don't feel it brightens the undereye enough for a 'wake me' feel. It also can go cakey and oxidises quite badly so doesn't match good for light skin tones.
Chandlah L.
Chandlah L.
Review for: Very Fair
This is my go to concealer 100%. I can do a natural 5 min make up look or a full glam. It blends into my skin or i can use a different shade to highlight. Easy blend and recommend it to others
Erin W.
Erin W.
Castlemaine
Review for: True Ivory
This looks beautiful as you're applying it. But after not even 5 minutes it seems to oxidise to a very yellow shade. it could work if you have warm skin, but i do not.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Todmorden
Review for: Light Medium
One of the best drug store concealers! The colour is perfect for me, and it looks so beautiful on a everyday makeup look! The coverage isn't high but it still hides everything that I need to!
Charlee W.
Charlee W.
Ventnor , ['', '', '']
Review for: Very Fair
I loved the applicator and consistency was good for a concealer. Lovely colour and what I wanted and packaging was beautiful! However the coverage isn't as good as I expected for a concealer
Emily P.
Emily P.
Review for: Very Fair
Really nice product. Medium to full coverage. Good for all skin types. Nice liquid consistency. Long lasting. Dewy finish. Sturdy packaging. Blends nicely. Nothing bad to say about it and would recommend you to try it out
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Review for: True Ivory
One of my favourite concealers of all time! The colour is amazing for concealing under my eyes and doesn't crease at all on me once set. It lasts ages on my skin and I seriously recommend
Carina Elize A.
Carina Elize A.
Bellshill
I use this concealer over my regular concealer to thin out the product.
In its own not alot of coverage and not the best to cover anything up more like a illumantaer
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Victoria, BC
Almost a 5 star product, but it doesn't last all day. I can see my dark circles by early afternoon. That said, it's one of the first concealers I've tried that hasn't clung to my dry patches and looked cakey, so that alone makes it a my go-to concealer.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?