BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariane B.
Review for: True Ivory
It is a good classic of drugstore products. For sure you don't have the same coverage of a sephora product, but at least it looks super
Natural and blend very well with the fondation. If you don't want to put to much money for your under eye this is a good
Product to try.
Candice N.
Hastings, Hawkes Bay
Review for: True Ivory
I hate the applicator, it's to thin for my liking, it doesn't grab enough product and I have to dip in alot to cover one eye. It does not my under eye well at all and settles in my lines. Never noticed a brightening effect either.
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
Review for: Soft Beige
I have used this foundation for a couple of weeks now and it is the best one I have ever tried it lasts all day through sweat and it is easy to apply and blend with your finger. I would definitely buy this product again and again
Maxine C.
Glasgow
Review for: True Ivory
As a drugstore product this is high quality. It lasted really long and gave me coverage without being too heavy. The wand is very good as it's easy to apply and blend and it's also great for highlighting areas when contouring!
Jordan B.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this refreshes the dark circles under my eyes when needed. I feel like this is equal to Touché Eclat, but a fraction of the cost. The colours are great and I have two shades that I always select for Summer and Winter.
Shmyla N.
Review for: Medium
This concealer is perfect for concealing and highlighting the high points of your face! It's so creamy and easy to blend and lasts all day. Perfect for the price and definitely worth buying! Must have in your beauty collection.
Rebecca Z.
London, England
Review for: True Ivory
As a makeup artist I will say I think this is the best "budget" or "high street" or whatever you want to call it concealer. It's creamy, buildable, blendable, nice and brightening. I think it's a great product for the price!
Kitija C.
I really like Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It has nice packaging, it's simple and comfortable. It's not professional concealer, but for begginers. This ir best for undereyes, not blemishes. I would recommend this for others!
Megan T.
newcastle
Review for: True Ivory
Used this product for a few years, i do really approve of it but not keen on the applicator as I find it rough on my skin, it's not 100% a full coverage concealer but does the job! Would recommend this as it isn't to pricey.
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
Very good item! Conceals well without making you look cakey and is affordable which is brilliant. I wish this came in a better packaging as I feel a lot of the product is wasted as the applicator can't get to it all at the end.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?