Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
- "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
- "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
You don't have to use very much which means this product will potentially last you a good 2 months or so dependent upon your use.
For a drug store concealer, this baby is my go-to.
1. Products pharmacies are easily accessible and very, very cheap.
2. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines.
3. I've used to illuminate certain areas of my face I am delighted with the other is very good quality and hipoalargenico
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos