BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• My concealer always creases under my eyes and I'm wonderi...2 Answers
  • I bought this concealer yesterday. And I'm wearing it rig...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great concealer not thick not cre...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
  • "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
  • "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer - Light / Medium more...
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moregh
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. It's got a lightweight consistency and for some reason, it just clings onto parts of my undereye that I didn't even know was dry. It emphasizes it and makes it stand out. I know this is a drugstore concealer but there is so many other options out there that are better. I was disappointed in this because there are so many good reviews out there. The formula is so thin that it almost does nothing for me. I really would recommend Maybelline Fit Me instead. It's so much better!
Juliet L.
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I personally did not like this concealer. It didn't conceal much and it had sparkles in it. The sparkles made it look like I had had eyeshadow fallout. The shade I had also looked very yellow on my skin. I know this worked for some people but it unfortunately didn't work for me.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I actually bought this product a few times and I did like it a lot although it didn't stay as long as I though but overall I believeis a great product for under eyes I wouldn't but it again because i have tried others that's blew me away! But I will recommend it
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product for under my eyes! It's a perfect shade, it goes on smoothly, and covers great. It has little flecks of glitter/shimmer in it, to help you look more awake. I do have to order it online, because I haven't been able to find it in US stores, but I love it so much that it's worth it!
Alex C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Very Fair more...
So this product is hard to find in the states, I always happen to luckily come across it in certain drug stores. I am soooo obsessed with it for highlighting the under eye. I am a light medium skin tone and I can get away with using very Fair for my undereyes. It immediately brightens the area and just overall gives me such a youthful look. I stocked up last time because I loved it so much.
Seherzada s.
Review for: Ivory more...
I think this concealer would be beautiful if it wasn't for the sparkles in it. It looks great in photography but if you look at it in the mirror you will see noticeable flecks of glitter under your eyes. It provides a solid medium coverage and no matter how much you apply it never looks cakey. It's a decent concealer but because of the glitter I rather use the maybelline fit me
Roimata P.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Classic Beige more...
When I was first introduced to this product I was excited to adapt it into my everyday make up routine.

The pros of this product is it gives an even coverage and easily blends into the skin. The cons of this product is probably the smell of it and if too much is applied it can feel cakey.

The packaging is very eye catching and helps with applying the product as well.
Eduarda J.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this concealer!!! I'd heard about this for a couple of years before they actually came out with it in America, but it soon because unavailable anywhere near me! this stuff used under my eyes was a total game changer but one small tube didn't last me long. i wish i could get a hold of this again!
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga , ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Is this really full coverage ?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?