BY RIMMEL LONDON #45 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Mckenzie L.
I loved this concealer when I tried it!! I had gone back to get it when I ran out but each time I go to get it, it is out of stock. I definitely recommend it though!! It's very affordable and blends nicely under your eyes and doesn't crease.
Beccaūüíē B.
Sayreville
Review for: Very Fair more...
This is an old school product for me that I used to love. It's super light coverage but it does a really nice job of making you look awake like the name suggest. If you have a lot of dark circles I wouldn't recommend this product
Chloe T.
west midlands, ['', '', '']
MY ULTIMATE FAVE !!! I have this stocked up at home just because of how good it is. If your looking for something that's gonna give you full coverage and brighten up your under eyes I recommend this product 100%
Elissia R.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Medium coverage concealer, good product for the value of money. Good for lightening, doesn't last long though and is quite greasy but is good if you use setting powder. I would buy again in a lighter shade.
Katelyn C.
Brilliant concealer and blends out really well but I will say that if you have a very natural look even the lightest shade of the concealer will be a bit too dark but not overly dark other than that it has very high coverage
Elizabeth H.
I got a perfect color mafch, but the way it looked was not super good. It took for her to blend out, so as a consequence when I went out I sometimes had a ton of makeup on,parts of my face
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Another fave drugstore concealer. I buy it here and there. There are a few products i bounce between. Highly recommend, and great for covering those unwanted flaws
Jenna L.
Review for: Very Fair more...
Favorite go-to concealer! I've been using this stuff for 3 years. It works for blemishes and under eye. I generally use it for under eye. It's buildable, you'll just need to let it set for a moment before blending. I really do recommend!
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
Review for: Very Fair Light more...
This isn't the best concealer that I've ever used in my life, but it's definitely worth the price. I use this product almost every day - whether I'm putting on a full face of makeup or trying to run out the door in two minutes. It always covers up my dark circles enough to make me look human again, and helps to hide all of my imperfections before I apply any foundation to my face.
You don't have to use very much which means this product will potentially last you a good 2 months or so dependent upon your use.
For a drug store concealer, this baby is my go-to.
Maryann T.
Another great concealer from Rimmel. I love Rimmel products not just for the drug store price but the quality and quantity. This is a medium coverage cancel stick with a do foot applicator. Many colors to choose from. I would compare it to cover girl concealer stick. I love the packaging and the orange top makes it easy to find in my makeup collection. I do recommend this concealer great froe teens too for back to school.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?