BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Jenna L.
Review for: Very Fair
Favorite go-to concealer! I've been using this stuff for 3 years. It works for blemishes and under eye. I generally use it for under eye. It's buildable, you'll just need to let it set for a moment before blending. I really do recommend!
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Great for under eye dark circles! Just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. Makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. Must be set with a powder, I've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. Plus I've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear Cakey. Also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!!
Juliet L.
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Ashleigh H.
I personally did not like this concealer. It didn't conceal much and it had sparkles in it. The sparkles made it look like I had had eyeshadow fallout. The shade I had also looked very yellow on my skin. I know this worked for some people but it unfortunately didn't work for me.
Eduarda J.
Review for: Light Medium
I love this concealer!!! I'd heard about this for a couple of years before they actually came out with it in America, but it soon because unavailable anywhere near me! this stuff used under my eyes was a total game changer but one small tube didn't last me long. i wish i could get a hold of this again!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Very Fair
This is the best concealer at the drugstore of all time!  I am so sad that it is discontinued and don't know what I will do when I run out!  It offers a medium, buildable coverage and blends out absolutely beautifully.  It is the perfect concealer for my undereyes and blemishes!  Please bring it back :(
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Very Fair Light
This is a really great concealer and works great under the eyes. I did not notice any major creasing so I really liked it. it does not have the fullest coverage but it is light and does do a good job at hiding my under eye circles. So I would say you should try this product especially for those students who want to look awake in the morning!
Krystal D.
This was ok!! I had to ise a lot of the product to conceal my under eyes and that was a bummer. And for the price point i thought it would have worked much better bit i was wrong!!! When it first apllied it looked great! But as the day went on it faded very fast! And was very dry!!
Arkia K.
Northlake, IL
Review for: Light Medium, Medium
I mix mediums d light medium. They're the right amount of coverage without being too much. I sometimes just throw on moisturizer and this under my eyes with a little powder and go. It makes look better with little to know effort. Thank you for these affordable godsends Rimmel!
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
I loved this concealer, but now I cannot find it anymore! I've searched everywhere for it since I've been in Texas. I used it for under my eyes and blemishes and loved how it blended. It was never too heavy and I hate that I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?