5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #45 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Eduarda J.
Eduarda J.
Review for: Light Medium
I love this concealer!!! I'd heard about this for a couple of years before they actually came out with it in America, but it soon because unavailable anywhere near me! this stuff used under my eyes was a total game changer but one small tube didn't last me long. i wish i could get a hold of this again!
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Very Fair Light
This is a really great concealer and works great under the eyes. I did not notice any major creasing so I really liked it. it does not have the fullest coverage but it is light and does do a good job at hiding my under eye circles. So I would say you should try this product especially for those students who want to look awake in the morning!
Arkia K.
Arkia K.
Northlake, IL
Review for: Light Medium, Medium
I mix mediums d light medium. They're the right amount of coverage without being too much. I sometimes just throw on moisturizer and this under my eyes with a little powder and go. It makes look better with little to know effort. Thank you for these affordable godsends Rimmel!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
This was ok!! I had to ise a lot of the product to conceal my under eyes and that was a bummer. And for the price point i thought it would have worked much better bit i was wrong!!! When it first apllied it looked great! But as the day went on it faded very fast! And was very dry!!
Christa C.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
I loved this concealer, but now I cannot find it anymore! I've searched everywhere for it since I've been in Texas. I used it for under my eyes and blemishes and loved how it blended. It was never too heavy and I hate that I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Lauren/Malachi L.
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
I used this concealer for the longest time. Good concealer for cheap. Medium amount of coverage and pretty resistant to creasing. A bit of a buildable coverage with a nice satin finish. One of my old faves that I would love to retry if I could find it.
Mckenzie L.
Mckenzie L.
I loved this concealer when I tried it!! I had gone back to get it when I ran out but each time I go to get it, it is out of stock. I definitely recommend it though!! It's very affordable and blends nicely under your eyes and doesn't crease.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Very Fair
This is the best concealer at the drugstore of all time!  I am so sad that it is discontinued and don't know what I will do when I run out!  It offers a medium, buildable coverage and blends out absolutely beautifully.  It is the perfect concealer for my undereyes and blemishes!  Please bring it back :(
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
Review for: True Ivory
Such a beautiful colour for my skin colour! Brightened my eyes and under eyes and literally made me look like I had the best nights sleep ever! I used it to cover dark circles, blemishes and spots, there's nothing it couldn't cover, favourite!
Becca💕 B.
Becca💕 B.
Sayreville
Review for: Very Fair
This is an old school product for me that I used to love. It's super light coverage but it does a really nice job of making you look awake like the name suggest. If you have a lot of dark circles I wouldn't recommend this product
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?