BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Niamh M.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this product as it brightens under my eyes well and has an easy application and blends good. I feel like this concealer doesn't cover many of my blemishes which is disappointing. Although I do like using this and is a cheap option.
Kara S.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this concealer most of the time when wearing makeup. The wand makes it so easy to glide on your skin. Apply's very nicely with a beauty blender! However, it doesn't seem to have lots of coverage..I sometimes have to apply a couple of times before I reach the coverage I need.
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
Review for: Very Fair
A favourite drugstore concealer of mine for illuminating and brightening the under eyes and helping to add definition. Great price just wish it had a tad more coverage to help cover imperfections but it is build-able to a medium finish!
Gabriele W.
Review for: Soft Beige
This concealer is fab. It is so easy to use and it lasts all day. The packaging is pretty With he orange accents. The cons are that it's not always easy to get hold of as it sells out a lot where I live but it's great if you can get it
Elli S.
Glasgow
Review for: Soft Beige
I've tried a lot of concealers in the past and this is the first I've found that's got good coverage, looks great, never goes patchy or anything like that. Easy to apply and great value for money. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Review for: Light Medium
This has very good quality for a drugstore concealer. It's easy to blend and it hides any spots you have on your face or dark circles.
I personally have terrible dark circles and this product makes my face look more awake and healthy.
Beth E.
England
Review for: Other
Very good selection of colours, not full coverage but does cover blemishes fairly well so would definitely say it is good value for money. Is very smooth and easy to blend but doesn't look cakey on the skin or under the eyes.
Molly H.
Review for: Very Fair
Good for under eye concealer but as a spot covering concealer, there are better ones. You get a lot of product for the price and the packaging doesn’t look cheap. I would recommend this to someone who rarely suffers from break outs.
Niamh H.
Limerick
Review for: True Ivory
A perfect concealer for coverage on blemishes and pimples. Also works well for brightening up underneath the eyes, but it depends on what foundation I'm using if I use this concealer there or not. Has a wide variety of shades, which match the Wake Me Up foundation perfectly
Ariane B.
Review for: True Ivory
It is a good classic of drugstore products. For sure you don't have the same coverage of a sephora product, but at least it looks super
Natural and blend very well with the fondation. If you don't want to put to much money for your under eye this is a good
Product to try.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?