BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Manchester
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer, especially with having dry under eyes . It doesn't make them look dry or cakey and keeps the hydrated through out the day. However it does crease on me but I would recommend to others.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Suffolk
Review for: Very Fair
It was orange! And it had lots of chunky glitter in it. Made me look like a disco ball - not in a good way. Doesn't have much coverage yet it is quite Cakey. Doesn't last long at all. Not repurchasing this.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: True Ivory
This product could have more improving with the coverage, doesn't really cover up spots that well and leaves a highlighted spot if you try to cover them up. Would highly recommend it for a high shade though.
Sapphire C.
Sapphire C.
Dorset
Review for: True Ivory
This is good for a quick fix, if you just need to reapply some concealer. Not the best coverage, and not the easiest to blend out. However, good for small blemishes on the skin, sorts them out nice and easy
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
This concealer matches my skin tone quite well, I use it with the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. It blends nicely but the coverage is a little light so you have to use a lot if you want full coverage.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
Corby, Northants
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer, I wear it every day. It covers my dark circles great but doesn't give a mass amount of coverage which means I can use over my foundation. I always buy this over and over again.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Easy to use with applicator. Best for highlighting rather than concealing as a lot of product is required to conceal. Good for under eye area but can crease throughout the day.
Would definitely use again.
Libbi W.
Libbi W.
Review for: True Ivory
This is a great concealer, it's leaves the under eyes looking so lushes and it makes you look so awake and bright, unfortunately the coverage isn't too great, this is good for a more natural makeup look :)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Nottingham
Review for: Soft Beige
This product is a god send for dark circles under the eyes and matches perfectly with the Wake Me Up foundation, instantly brightens and makes your eyes 10 years younger, surprising considering the cost!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
Review for: Medium
It's one of my favorites drugstore concealers because the relation price/product it's really good. It has a good selection of tones, and after applying, it lasts approximately 6 hours. If you're looking for something low cost but good, this is a good option :)
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?