5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Gal T.
Gal T.
Review for: Very Fair
The Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer is a great affordable concealer. It has a medium coverage which really allows you to get a nice natural look. It's very easy to apply with the little lip gloss style container. I love this product and I will continue to buy and enjoy it. J
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
CH66 1PS
Review for: True Ivory
Did not do anything for me. However it was the perfect colour match! It sometimes conceals which really annoys me that it doesn't other times. When it does it only comes off.
Ailsa G.
Ailsa G.
Glasgow
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't find this concealer to be THAT fair for my skin colour. It was easy to apply and blend but I did not feel there was enough product in the tube to warrant its price.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: True Ivory
A full coverage product. Great for highlighting the face and setting with a powder. A lovely colour pay off does not go orangey. Would recommend to people who prefer a more full coverage makeup look.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Review for: Very Fair
I use this a lot as a light coverage concealer for school and very natural looks. I use this more for under the eyes than blemishes because it is quite a light coverage one
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Walsall
Review for: True Ivory
Have used this for years (re-purchasing) absoaltely love it too use under eye lightening! Isn't too think but gives the coverage you need. Lasts pretty much all day as well
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Review for: Soft Beige
My everyday go to concealer, good coverage, long lasting. Works really well for dry skin, easy to blend and not to caked. Only con is that I run out of it to quickly forever will be re purchasing
Ells L.
Ells L.
This is my everyday concealer. It contains caffine which i feel helps brighten my eyes, especially when i haven't achieved my 8hours sleep. It is easy to apply and blend.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love using this concealer under my eyes as it really brightens them up due to the wake me up effect. Lasts well but do maybe have a little top up throughout a busy day.
Caitlin  E.
Caitlin E.
This is a great concealer it helps make the dark circles under your eyes completely invisible to the naked eye. It's really good and a great price would highly recommend!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?