BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
Review for: True Ivory
I used to love this concealer, now I don't use it as much because it's kind of shimmery and doesn't build up coverage. Very nice for under eyes to brighten and especially good for days where you're not wearing anything else and just want a bit of light concealer. Overall I'd recommend
Catherine C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is my go to everyday day concealer. I have genetic dark circles and I find that it really helps to brighten my under-eye. It is lightweight so it doesn't exaggerate fine lines. It has good coverage for blemishes as well. It is an excellent concealer especially considering how cheap it is.
Nadia L.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer as I find that it's the only drugstore concealer that has a great amount of coverage while looking very natural on the skin. I love how brightening it is and how the formula is extremely lightweight. Highly recommend!
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this product in the shade ivory and the title is practical because it actually does make me look more awake and less tired even though it might seem like a lot of money for people it is definitely worth paying that little bit more.
Kyra R.
Galway
I like this product. It is a good concealer and it is excellent for the price. For me, seeing as I'm pretty fair, it doesn't have my exact shade which I'm pretty disappointed about. I use it under my eyes and also on blemishes. I think I would buy again if they had a lighter shade.
Elena P.
I love this product so much! It s perfect if you either want to cover some spots on your face or your dark circles, or you want to highlight. If you set it with a powder it will not move all day long. It is easy to blend, it doesn t feel heavy on the skin, it's not cakey. But I feel like the lightest shade it's a little bit too pink.
Jade B.
Review for: Very Fair
Creamy consistency and sits well on the face, doesn't cause creasing under the eyes. Although the product is rly good the container it's in really reduces the full amount of use you could get out of it as there is loads of product left in the bottle which the dabber won't reach.
Chan C.
Exeter, Devon
Review for: Soft Beige
I cannot in anyway fault this concealer. It's amazing that the applicator is so easy to work with. I also love the quantity you get in the compact tube. The formula blends very well and I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Briony G.
Westgate-on-Sea
Review for: Soft Beige
This little concealer can always be found in my kit. I use under eyes, to cover blemishes and highlight various areas on my face. It is quite light yet gives quite a nice coverage. Would recommend. Plus the price tag is always reasonable.
Bríana M.
Navan
Review for: Soft Beige
Really like the colour range and the initial formula is good, although I wouldn't think anything special of this concealer. Coverage isn't amazing for under eyes or blemishes. It's grand I just wouldn't go recommending it all that much.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?