BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Holly M.
Holly M.
This product is amazing it is sooo affordable work amazing on my dark undereyes and it is long lasting it work wonders for me it easy to apply blends out great i use this regularly and it one of my top concealers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a medium to light coverage concealer that does a great job of covering minor imperfections. It's quite thin in consistency so it doesn't look heavy or cakey on the skin. I love it for low key makeup days.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
I fell that this concealer is not one of the best but does do its job. It's very good on covering acne but I feel that it's not best under eye coverage in my experience. I've brought it once more but haven't gone back to it since 2 weeks ago.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
derby
Review for: Very Fair
Love this concealer! I struggled to find a concealer that doesn’t crease, I got recommended this, and I love it! Doesn’t crease doesn’t look cakey, full coverage, and super easy to blend. Would buy again 100%
Talitha S.
Talitha S.
Chester-le-Street, County Durham
Review for: Soft Beige
I thought this concealer would be very close to my skin tone when buying it. However I was horrified when I actually applied it and it came out unnaturally orange. It did not give me the coverage i wanted and seemed to slip away during the day.
Louise M.
Louise M.
Glasgow
Review for: Soft Beige
The best concealer I have used, I highly recommend as it is long lasting and is very easy to apply and blend and doesn't make your skin look cakey at all. It's best for under eyes as it really brightens it up.
Libby C.
Libby C.
This is my always go to concealer. It is so full coverage and so smooth to apply I just love it. For a drugstore product it is quite pricey but look out for deals and discounts and it is well worth the money.
Akvile A.
Akvile A.
London
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer isn't that much of a big deal. I mean after using my Maybelline Fit Me concealer I think that nothing can be as good as it. So this concealer doesn't cover up that much if I'm honest and I don't really know about the lasting effect, it goes quite dry and cakey after a while, I am a dry skin girl.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Suffolk
Review for: Very Fair
It was orange! And it had lots of chunky glitter in it. Made me look like a disco ball - not in a good way. Doesn't have much coverage yet it is quite Cakey. Doesn't last long at all. Not repurchasing this.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: True Ivory
This product could have more improving with the coverage, doesn't really cover up spots that well and leaves a highlighted spot if you try to cover them up. Would highly recommend it for a high shade though.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?