5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
mel R.
mel R.
Review for: Light Medium
Love this. This is easily a dupe for Tarte shape tape. Bake it with translucent powder and it lasts ALL day (I've been known to do the walk of shame in it too.... looking fly in the undereye! Haha) BUY IT!
Heather L.
Heather L.
I brought this product in the shade ivory and the title is practical because it actually does make me look more awake and less tired even though it might seem like a lot of money for people it is definitely worth paying that little bit more.
Diana B.
Diana B.
I just don't get why they are destroying this beautiful concealer with those shimmery stuff... The coverage is really good and you don't necessarily need a powder with this one .
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Review for: True Ivory
I often feel like the Rimmel wake me up products are quite yellow toned and I'm quite fair so it makes me look orange- the consistency is quite creamy and it is easy to blend on top of most foundations‚̧‚̧
Beth F.
Beth F.
lancashire
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer as it really brightens up under your eye without looking "cakey". In my experience, it lasts all day. I personally think it is better for undereye rather than blemishes and I would definitely buy the product again.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Review for: True Ivory
This is a great concealer for those who like a dewy "your skin but better" look. Very affordable and great for everyday looks, one of my favourites. Definitely recommend!! :)
Mia P.
Mia P.
Love this product! Works wonders when used under the eye and is very long lasting, hides blemishes extremely well and has a nice simple packaging which is plain but nice! Would buy again over and over!
Gal T.
Gal T.
Review for: Very Fair
The Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer is a great affordable concealer. It has a medium coverage which really allows you to get a nice natural look. It's very easy to apply with the little lip gloss style container. I love this product and I will continue to buy and enjoy it. J
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
CH66 1PS
Review for: True Ivory
Did not do anything for me. However it was the perfect colour match! It sometimes conceals which really annoys me that it doesn't other times. When it does it only comes off.
Ailsa G.
Ailsa G.
Glasgow
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't find this concealer to be THAT fair for my skin colour. It was easy to apply and blend but I did not feel there was enough product in the tube to warrant its price.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?