BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Kendal J.
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer it's great for covering areas under the eyes, and covering up blemishes. I would go to this over more expensive brands as it is great value for money and has great coverage. This product does however run out quite fast so you have to buy quite regularly
Megan B.
Bradford
Amazing product! Full coverage, brightens under the eyes, lasts all day, doesn't crease, very creamy. The packaging is nice, nothing amazing. The product blends out so seamlessly with a brush or your hands. Would definitely reccomend! Been using the product and brand for years!
Rebecca R.
I love this concealer for using under the eyes and any other areas that I need to brighten. It's a good concealer for brightening the under eyes and concealing dark circles. However, I don't find this concealer good for covering spots as it doesn't have a full enough coverage.
Ava M.
This concealer is my #1 used concealer I love this product I use it everyday it works for many different looks like a natural everyday look of a full glam it works with everything and is so smooth on the skin doesn't dry out and has many colours to choose from! 100% recommend
Sophie S.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Review for: Very Fair
It's been a few years since I used this but I remember that when pairing it with the wake me up foundation it literally gave the most natural dewy finish! It is so creamy and easy to blend with a brush or a sponge. Smells lovely too and also contains spf! Medium coverage x
Joyce H.
Saltcoats , Ayrshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a light coverage concealer but it is still pretty good for being such a good price. It really does brighten up the under eyes without being to heavy. I really wish they done lighter colours though. If they created lighter colours it would definitely be a 5* from me.
Nicole C.
Wow i just got this from Priceline and really happy. This is one of the first concealers that actually work well on my skin and cover up. The shade is perfect for my skin as i am really pale so its always hard to find the correct shade. I would definitely buy this again.
Amy S.
Manchester
Review for: Very Fair
I've bought this product many times and it's still one of my favourites, it's great for covering up blemishes and for under eyes and brightening up the skin, it's quite long lasting and I'll always go back and buy it. The only slight problem with the product is that not everywhere stocks my skin colour as I'm very pale.
Annie S.
London, Croydon
Review for: Other
This concealer is one of my favourite drugstore concealers, it's has great #coverage and the product itself is worth the low expense as it lasts a while. In my opinion best for blemishes rather than undereye ask it is quite a dark colour and isn't great for brightening my
Josie Rose W.
Review for: True Ivory
This is great for correcting any blue/purple tomes from under the eyes. It lasts all day and feels lightweight. It has a great medium coverage but can be built up to more full coverage. Perfect for people going to school, work or everyday wear. Quick and easy to apply.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?