5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Akvile A.
Akvile A.
London
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer isn't that much of a big deal. I mean after using my Maybelline Fit Me concealer I think that nothing can be as good as it. So this concealer doesn't cover up that much if I'm honest and I don't really know about the lasting effect, it goes quite dry and cakey after a while, I am a dry skin girl.
Libby C.
Libby C.
This is my always go to concealer. It is so full coverage and so smooth to apply I just love it. For a drugstore product it is quite pricey but look out for deals and discounts and it is well worth the money.
Louise M.
Louise M.
Glasgow
Review for: Soft Beige
The best concealer I have used, I highly recommend as it is long lasting and is very easy to apply and blend and doesn't make your skin look cakey at all. It's best for under eyes as it really brightens it up.
Sapphire C.
Sapphire C.
Dorset
Review for: True Ivory
This is good for a quick fix, if you just need to reapply some concealer. Not the best coverage, and not the easiest to blend out. However, good for small blemishes on the skin, sorts them out nice and easy
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Suffolk
Review for: Very Fair
It was orange! And it had lots of chunky glitter in it. Made me look like a disco ball - not in a good way. Doesn't have much coverage yet it is quite Cakey. Doesn't last long at all. Not repurchasing this.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Review for: Very Fair
Even the shade very fair is too dark for my skin tone. The product also oxidized throughout the day which made the colour an even worse match for my skin tone. I also found that there wasn't all that much coverage
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Manchester
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer, especially with having dry under eyes . It doesn't make them look dry or cakey and keeps the hydrated through out the day. However it does crease on me but I would recommend to others.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: True Ivory
This product could have more improving with the coverage, doesn't really cover up spots that well and leaves a highlighted spot if you try to cover them up. Would highly recommend it for a high shade though.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
This concealer matches my skin tone quite well, I use it with the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. It blends nicely but the coverage is a little light so you have to use a lot if you want full coverage.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
NN171HW
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer, I wear it every day. It covers my dark circles great but doesn't give a mass amount of coverage which means I can use over my foundation. I always buy this over and over again.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?