BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Georgia T.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Very Fair
I feel like this concealer doesn't do it's job to the full potential it should. It's quite watery so if you're looking for something to cover dark circles under your eyes or red spots then this isn't for you. It's nice as a natural highlighting tool though. Also, there's not much choice in shades.
Rebecca C.
Review for: Other
Easily to blend and comes in a wide range of  tones. It comes with a wand applicator which i love, it makes application easy, and its helpful to apply the product precisely. I use this product for both my under eye and blemishes, and it does the job on both areas! A good affordable drugstore brand.
Sophie B.
I really like this product. It's very light weight and I can't feel it on my skin. It works like a charm for brightening my under eye and on my nose. This concealer is very buildable. It has light to medium coverage and does a great job at covering redness, for €5-€9 you can't go wrong with this concealer, would highly recommend for day to day wear
Matilda C.
leicester uk
Review for: True Ivory
So I got this concealer about a week ago! I saw good things about it and my trusted best friend recommended it! So I thought i would give it a go! I've been using it for a week now and do like it but I made the mistake of getting the wrong color, so I can't give it a complete review as I have only been able to use under my eyes and not on spots or blemishes. It definitely works though
Sarah L.
Rawtenstall, Lancs
I really like this concealer for the fact that it is hydrating under the eyes and gives a fresh illuminous look to the under eye area. I have given 3 stars as I like my concealer to have a bit more coverage.
Rebecca O.
Falkirk
I am currently using this and love it for an minimal makeup look, however it's only downfall is that it's coverage is only medium. I like how light this concealer feels and it does blend well. It's a great price and I use this for days at work and when I do not feel I need as much coverage.
Lou G.
Harrogate
Review for: True Ivory
I like this concealer for under my eyes as it doesn't crease and isn't thick. The coverage is find for under my eyes but i prefer to use a thicker one for any blemishes. I've recommended this to my friends before as it's so easy to blend with a beautyblender original makeup sponge
Alex M.
Isle of Bute
This concelor is okay, it definitely does wake your eyes up, it has good coverage, but I prefer, the maybeline under eye concealer, it is a buildable concelor and creates a good look. Unfortunately there is no packaging, and I wouldn't recommend because you can buy better for the same price.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Fife
Review for: True Ivory
Not a bad concealer but on the lighter coverage side for my taste, I didn't really like the glitter or shimmer that was in it as I felt it exaggerated the areas I was trying to cover, as a light under eye concealer it's okay but not for other areas of the face, didn't crease when set and lasted during the day
Alyx B.
Review for: Very Fair
I bought the shade Ivory as it was the lightest shade to select from. It was a little bit disappointing as it never covered much but it did do the job of brightening my under eyes and have went through three tubes of this! Would recommend but make sure u match your shade as I could go up one.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?