5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Leigh-Ann L.
Leigh-Ann L.
aberdeen
Review for: Very Fair
Great concealer for lighter coverage very affordable!! Easy to blend doesn't go cakey! Wouldn't recommend if your looking for something full coverage, would recommend to anyone I love it and good choice of colours :)
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Review for: Very Fair, Light Medium
Such a great concealer! It is full coverage and it's amazing on the undereye are and any blemishes. It is long lasting and the packaging is great too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type
claudia s.
claudia s.
Review for: True Ivory
Quite a basic concealer fairly priced ,did its job but did crease slightly under eye with powder on and had to use more than I normally would to get desired coverage. Limited colour selection and most yellow tones.
michaela b.
michaela b.
Review for: Soft Beige
i used this concealer over a few months but found it never gave me enough coverage that i was looking. i would recommend it for someone looking for an everyday light coverage concelar.
Amz
Amz
Review for: True Ivory, Soft Beige
I like to use this as a illuminating concealer/base for my highlighter as it has great light colours. The product is buildable and blends fab with a sponge! The orange packaging is soo cute too. Would buy l again.
tasya l.
tasya l.
Review for: Soft Beige
PERFECT COLOUR AND FORMULA FOR HIGHLIGHTING ANYWHERE. thin consistency but light to medium coverage. totally buildable. looks natural and almost dewy but matte texture when set. doesn't cake up and would buy again!
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Lovely concealer. Very good price. Nice and creamy product
Easy application. Good medium coverage . Easy to blend . Long lasting . However limited colour selection. Would recommend to others and would buy again
Keryn T.
Keryn T.
Cromwell
Love this concealer. Lightweight so great for under the eyes, doesn't crease if set and brightens the complexion. Doesn't stay all day but does the job, and it isn't expensive at all.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Review for: Very Fair
I did not like this concealer. I am very fair skinned but the lightest shade in this collection was too dark for my skin. I also didn't like the fact that the concealer had small glitter particles inside of it.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Review for: True Ivory
Great product, although when using to conceal under my eyes, I sometimes find it can go patchy. Other then that it is a great way to brighten up under the eyes, I usually pair this with some translucent powder.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?