5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Tyme M.
Tyme M.
Thornhill, Scotland
Review for: Very Fair
Love this product, just a lovely formula and blends in beautifully. Great for under eye, is a light to medium coverage but can be built up, lovely packaging as well love the orange! Definitely recommending to friends
Amelia
Amelia
Not very good shades I got the shade ivory which is usually my color and it came out orange because I wasn't able to test in the store but it is very full coverage so I try to mix it with much lighter concealers to create a color that will work for me
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Review for: Very Fair
I do like this concealer but I'm not in love with it, it separated from my foundation and wasn't so easy to blend. I'm not sure if it's because it didn't work with my foundation but I didn't bother trying it again.
Lou G.
Lou G.
Harrogate
Review for: True Ivory
I like this concealer for under my eyes as it doesn't crease and isn't thick. The coverage is find for under my eyes but i prefer to use a thicker one for any blemishes. I've recommended this to my friends before as it's so easy to blend with a beautyblender original makeup sponge
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is my go to everyday day concealer. I have genetic dark circles and I find that it really helps to brighten my under-eye. It is lightweight so it doesn't exaggerate fine lines. It has good coverage for blemishes as well. It is an excellent concealer especially considering how cheap it is.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a medium to light coverage concealer that does a great job of covering minor imperfections. It's quite thin in consistency so it doesn't look heavy or cakey on the skin. I love it for low key makeup days.
Holly M.
Holly M.
This product is amazing it is sooo affordable work amazing on my dark undereyes and it is long lasting it work wonders for me it easy to apply blends out great i use this regularly and it one of my top concealers
Talitha S.
Talitha S.
Newcastle
Review for: Soft Beige
I thought this concealer would be very close to my skin tone when buying it. However I was horrified when I actually applied it and it came out unnaturally orange. It did not give me the coverage i wanted and seemed to slip away during the day.
Libby C.
Libby C.
This is my always go to concealer. It is so full coverage and so smooth to apply I just love it. For a drugstore product it is quite pricey but look out for deals and discounts and it is well worth the money.
Louise M.
Louise M.
Glasgow
Review for: Soft Beige
The best concealer I have used, I highly recommend as it is long lasting and is very easy to apply and blend and doesn't make your skin look cakey at all. It's best for under eyes as it really brightens it up.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?