BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Aimee B.
Liverpool
Not my favourite concealer, but I still like it and would buy it again. I got the lightest shade but was still a little orange for me which was a little disappointing. I do love the packaging and overall is an okay product
Joanne D.
Glasgow, Scotland
Review for: Light Medium
When I have ran out of all my concealer this is usually what I will use instead. It's a lot cheaper than the more high end make up but it also does the trick. You do need to use a little more product to achieve full coverage but it is definitely a good purchase if you need some make up and don't have much money.
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Lancashire
Review for: Soft Beige
I quite like this, I generally keep it as a backup if my normal under eye concealer runs out. I find that sometimes it goes cakey after a few hours and tends to rub off on my glasses if I don't set it with powder (which I admit I don't always do). Not the best out there but does the job if you are in a pinch
Robyn M.
Review for: Soft Beige
Matched my skin tone perfectly and covered patches and spots on my skin. It's best to use to cover dark circles on the face. I did find it was harder to blend to my skin but did last once it was blended in. I would buy it again, but would go for a cheaper alternative in collection lasting perfection concealer.
Arianna L.
Cardiff
Review for: True Ivory
I love this product, great concealer and amazing for the price! The orange packaging certainly makes this product stand out. It blends very well and gives good coverage whilst having a nice radiant glow, I personally use this product as a highlighter as well as it gives off a gorgeous brightening effect.
Kat B.
I brought this from my local drugstore as I needed a cheap concealer to get me through till pay day. Was very suprised how easy it is to apply and blend out the packaging is nice to however they only have one shade available at the shop near me which was way to light for my skin tone and I found I had to apply a thick layer to actually concealer anything
Ewa P.
Burlington
Review for: True Ivory
Was a good match for my skin but unfortunately it looked cakey and slid around on my skin. The coverage wasn't what I wanted it to be. It did not feel heavy though, hopefully this would on someone less sweaty than I am, I have a feeling that the amount I sweat affected the performance of this concealer.
Tamika V.
bell post hill
This concealer I feel is a very smooth concealer. The only down fall about this product is that it isn't buildable but it gives good coverage and it blends really well. I found out about this product off of my friend and ever since then I love it especially because of its price compared to the quality
Rebecca C.
Review for: Other
Easily to blend and comes in a wide range of  tones. It comes with a wand applicator which i love, it makes application easy, and its helpful to apply the product precisely. I use this product for both my under eye and blemishes, and it does the job on both areas! A good affordable drugstore brand.
Georgia T.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Very Fair
I feel like this concealer doesn't do it's job to the full potential it should. It's quite watery so if you're looking for something to cover dark circles under your eyes or red spots then this isn't for you. It's nice as a natural highlighting tool though. Also, there's not much choice in shades.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?