5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #35 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Hull
Review for: Very Fair
This is an everyday undereye concealer for me, it's so easy to apply and blends like a dream. It's very highlighting and light-medium coverage. It lasts all day on me and I would 100% buy it again
Adelle T.
Adelle T.
Scotland
Review for: True Ivory
This product wasn't the best for me. It isnt a terrible concealer but I personally like quite a thick and really light concealer and this was quite thin and the shade wasn't light enough for me.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Review for: Soft Beige
Great and affordable concealer. Definitely brightens and conceals the imperfections. It gives a nice medium coverage and does hide you dark circles. It does crease after a couple of hours. I would buy again and I recommend it.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Review for: Very Fair
Great for undereyes in more natural glowy makeup looks. Super blendable and leaves skin looking very radiant. Very affordable and have repurchased plenty of times. Not very good for blemishes etc but incredible for undereyes.
Aleisha D.
Aleisha D.
Review for: True Ivory
Fantastic drug store concealer. I use on the daily to achieve a highlighting effect under the eyes and high points of my face. Even application and easy too blend! Is a bit watery, and lacks heavy pigmentation, but is fine if setting with a powder and for daily use!
Nicola M.
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
Review for: True Ivory
This is one of my go to cheap,drugstore concealers.When I can't afford my urban decay one I buy this.Very good dupe for naked skin.Not as good coverage but similar,packaging and consistency.
Bethanie F.
Bethanie F.
Review for: Soft Beige
Currently the only concealer I'm using. I use it under and on top of my foundation. It's one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used the coverage is great and it's so creamy!! I will definitely be buying this again
Lynsey W.
Lynsey W.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product was a disappointment for me. The actual consistency of the product and coverage is amazing but the shade range isn't good at all. The colour was too dark for my pale skin tone.
Lizzie G.
Lizzie G.
Brigg, Lincolnshire
Review for: True Ivory
Brilliant concealer! So brightening under the eye and doesn't cake, sits so nicely and easy to blend! More suited for undereye than blemishes! Rimmel have to be one of my favourite brands!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Sligo
Review for: True Ivory, Soft Beige
This is the perfect concealer for under eye bags. Like most rimmel product it does have a strange smell, but is still does the job and "wakes you up" very long lasting and will stay all day. Would definitely recommend.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?